2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

The Pizza Delivery Guy

I Have a Confession to Make

Tacymist

I used to think Fox Mulder owned the FOX network.

Rougarou

I confess this is my favorite confession in this topic!

Menstrual Deranged

Scrolling through Facebook gives me selfish relief and I often use it for this purpose. Example: The other day, a pregnant acquaintance of mine who lives in another state posted about how she had to take her vomiting toddler to the doctor, and also had to drag her preschooler along because her husband is on a business trip and she has no family nearby to watch him. It's extremely hot where she lives, her toddler was diagnosed with strep throat, the bucket of puke spilled in the car, she came home to find her two dogs had pooped everywhere. I felt bad for her but at the same time I thought to myself, "I tailored my life specifically to never have to deal with this much bullsh*t all at once."

trip

"I tailored my life specifically to never have to deal with this much bullsh*t all at once."

I've tailored mine to never have to deal with it...ever.

I confess that I am super happy to have lived a child free existence...with a wife who feels the same. It only gets scary when you realize there will be no one to take care of you as you age to your deathbed. Instead of paying for a child's education, we have to save for when we need to move to a senior assisted village. Haha

Femme Fatale

I listen to Velvet Underground & Nico, and Lou Reed's Transformer at least once a week. I also enjoy Metal Machine Music.

Sanches

I confess that I am super happy to have lived a child free existence...with a wife who feels the same.

Literally one of the best things in this world is to find a significant one who shares same thoughts/plans with you.

We i don't plan to make kids, because my parents... well, they could be a lot worse, but they're surely not the best. And i was always thinking that i will be even a worse father.

Mr. Scratch

You'll never have to worry about kids if you're shooting blanks. f*cking win-win situation.

Big_Smiley

Literally one of the best things in this world is to find a significant one who shares same thoughts/plans with you.

Amen to that! Literally without my significant other I probably wouldn't be the person who I am now. And would probably still be living in my old ways. Apart from having grate friends there's always that special someone that is there to support you. She was with me when I tragically lost a few close friends back then as teens along with some other sh*t that came across through out the years, she still with me now both going into our 30's. Without her I wouldn't see the point still cruising down whitter blvd in LA just as we did as teens back then. Wonderful feeling. Just can't explain it another way.

As if I'd sacrifice my free time, joy and money for some unthankful brat and a woman who thinks she deserves to own every second of your life. I'm not made to have a family. It's better to realize that than to lie to myself.

Who knows if it changes in the future but currently I have zero desire in that sh*t.

Menstrual Deranged
Posted (edited)

"I tailored my life specifically to never have to deal with this much bullsh*t all at once."

I've tailored mine to never have to deal with it...ever.

I confess that I am super happy to have lived a child free existence...with a wife who feels the same. It only gets scary when you realize there will be no one to take care of you as you age to your deathbed. Instead of paying for a child's education, we have to save for when we need to move to a senior assisted village. Haha

I love my 12 y.o. daughter to death and wouldn't trade her for anything but trust me, I totally understand how glorious it must be to enjoy the child-free life. My daughter is from my first marriage, so I have to share her with her dad and stepmom. This allows the hubby and I to be "child-free" for roughly half the days of the month. It's not a bad set up, really. We briefly thought about having one of our own but we realized we enjoy our kid-free solitude a little too much.

Edited by Menstrual Deranged

-Voron-

I agree with all of you even though im not married.There's this girl im talking to at the moment. We're just friends but from the signs she give out it seems like it can be more than that. That friendship alone made me start studying again on my own , fix my sleeping schedule ,eat well, overall become the awesome person i once was. Anyways i hope you get my point :D

Sanches

Don't let your metabolism ruin it!

Hot Pursuit

I always report threads in GTA V forum that was about Online or complaining topic

thehambone

I stole a balloon.

ARTHUR.

I used to think Al Gore was a wrestler.

JON22

I'm the sort of person who looks forward to buying and using a new washing up bowl.

Neon_Dreaming

I actually enjoy the eurovision tbh, it's a guilty pleasure.

∴

Me and my old housemate used to play a game every year where we'd gather up as many beers from European countries as we could and drink them for the duration of whichever nation was singing. There were obvious gaps where we couldn't find certain brands, but by the twelfth beer it didn't seem to matter as much. I remember one year we found a cider from one particular country and it was like what I imagine an apple's fart would taste like.

Oh, confessions. I was supposed to do a load of filling at work yesterday and couldn't be arsed, so I hid it in a locker so I could come back to it.

universetwisters

When I was a kid and YouTube was a relatively new thing, I used to think that if you left a comment on a video or whatever and then hit the "back" button on your browser, it would retract the comment like it never was posted.

Sanches

Me and my old housemate used to play a game every year where we'd gather up as many beers from European countries as we could and drink them for the duration of whichever nation was singing. There were obvious gaps where we couldn't find certain brands, but by the twelfth beer it didn't seem to matter as much. I remember one year we found a cider from one particular country and it was like what I imagine an apple's fart would taste like.

Had any Saku brands?

MyNameHere

Sometimes I wish to be dead.

trip

Sometimes I wish to be dead.

Maybe it's time to watch the classic movie "Harold and Maude"...?

Of course there is always the movie "Better off Dead", but "Harold and Maude" is better.

MyNameHere

A dog give me a good bite in my foot and I find the owner and kick his ass to be a asshole and let a brave dog over the streets when the children are walking / playing or normal people that just we don't care to have a dog respecting his space in a proper places.

JON22

I clicked I Agree without reading the updated terms of service or whatever you call it.

Constant K

I read it twice.

Coleco
On 5/13/2018 at 7:02 AM, universetwisters said:

When I was a kid and YouTube was a relatively new thing

My equivalent:

When I was a kid and MTV was a relatively new thing

I confess I suddenly feel very old :lol:

trip
1 hour ago, Coleco said:

My equivalent:

I confess I suddenly feel very old :lol:

When I was a kid we only had 6 channels on TV and you had to get off your couch to turn the volume up or down or change the channel.

There was no such thing as cable.

For Valentine's day one year my mother got me a TV for my bedroom.  Black and white.

FukNRekd
On 6/1/2018 at 1:58 AM, Coleco said:

My equivalent:

MTV did not exist when I was a kid.
Video games consisted of Pong and, well... Pong was about it.

Sanches

I find burp and fart sounds funny.

Sinner!

I confess I was measured today at exactly 174.8cm, I'm a VERY short young gentleman, I think anyway, perhaps I'm being harsh on myself? I dunno, if anyone is more enlightened on the topic of human stature feel free to educate me. 

Thanks in advance.

Ciao, Sinner! 🧐