Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,220 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

The Pizza Delivery Guy

I Have a Confession to Make

GrudgefromSanAndreas

I'm currently playing through VC w/o cheats and i'm hoping you can forgive me for not saying in time, but maybe i will rest a bit from this forums unless you want me to stay

GrudgefromSanAndreas

Well, i didn't finish them because some of them were lagging and occassionally crashing, some had bad control setups, some had annoying story but awesome content, some were forbidden by my parents, some missions were just too frustrating and i didn't have enough patience sometimes etc...

But oh well, i guess i deserve to be humiliated maybe

∴

I would hope you don't feel humiliated. At the end of the day, if you enjoyed yourself then that's all there is to it. You could argue that you're missing out on half the fun by not finishing the storyline, but Grand Theft Auto games are built in such a way that just driving a car is a good time.

Don't be too hard on yourself. :)

Big_Smiley

Well, i didn't finish them because some of them were lagging and occassionally crashing, some had bad control setups, some had annoying story but awesome content, some were forbidden by my parents, some missions were just too frustrating and i didn't have enough patience sometimes etc...

But oh well, i guess i deserve to be humiliated maybe

Yeah for real dude what @Craig said. Don't think to many users here at GTAF even care. It's not a crime either if you didn't Complete any gta's :p Edited by Big_Smiley

Sanches

Yeah, don't feel bad about not getting your games completed. I started Fallout New Vegas 3 times and never actually finished it.

I'm currently playing through VC w/o cheats and i'm hoping you can forgive me for not saying in time, but maybe i will rest a bit from this forums unless you want me to stay

No, please do stay dude. It just took me by surprise. I'd recommend finishing them eventually, with or without cheats. In the older games, you'll also get access to new parts of the map, get more money to spend and unlock features the more you progress.

In the end, it will also enchance your free roam possibilities. Maybe you'll end up liking the stories more than you think too.

I thought you were half serious and half joking in the way you spoiler tagged it and the Dear GTAF, but it seems it was a legit confession. Don't worry about it, I didn't intend to make you feel uncomfortable or anything. It's just a game and I have no reason to hold it against you, "GTA"Forums or not.

Edited by fashion

GrudgefromSanAndreas

Well i guess i really worry too much, after all i'm still working on my game concepts/projects and i just want them to be finished one day, whether i finish games or not :breadfish::catloaf::r*:

sreyazsec

Guns N Roses reunion that I'll never see is driving me mad.

I never even mention it, over ten years I've been obsessed with them. Particularly Slash. I have all albums, all of Snakepit, Velvet Revolver and his side projects with other artists.

Every book about them, countless keychains, t-shirts, DVD's of their concerts etc.

I never thought I'd have the chance to see them all together (I didn't care for the sham that Axl threw together before the reunion, that was bollocks) but now they're back.. It's not like I could've shown up to Download by myself :blink:
Missed out on the chance of a lifetime. Dreaming about seeing them since I was 12/13 and I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna get to, ever, f*ck me man.

Edited by ceszayers

trip

[...]

[...]It's not like I could've shown up to Download by myself :blink:

Missed out on the chance of a lifetime. Dreaming about seeing them since I was 12/13 and I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna get to, ever, f*ck me man.

Is Download suppose to be Downtown?

I'm dying to know. Why did you not go?

From my own experience I learned it was better to go to concerts alone. It just makes things easier. No having to coordinate driving, meeting, and that kind of bullsh*t. No worry for drama or someone throwing a wet blanket on your fun. And it isn't like you are alone. For one you just meet up with your friends at the venue and if none of your friends are going to a particular show it is super easy and super fun to make new friends at concerts.

I knew my wife years before a particular Crosby, Stills, and Nash concert. But it was that particular concert where I got to steal her from a pack of her friends, bring her back to my apartment...and the rest is history. If I had to deal with a pack of my friends I probably wouldn't have had the same opportunity.

trip

Thanks.

Yeah, I could see a big festival being a bit different than a single show when it comes to going alone. The only festival I'm personally familiar with is the Philadelphia Folk Festival. I went every year since near birth up until 1998(99 maybe).

I can see camping at a festival alone might be weird.

Edited by trip

sreyazsec

[...]

[...]It's not like I could've shown up to Download by myself :blink:

But it was that particular concert where I got to steal her from a pack of her friends, bring her back to my apartment...and the rest is history. If I had to deal with a pack of my friends I probably wouldn't have had the same opportunity.

That's a really nice way to meet someone.

But yeah, I definitely don't have the balls to go to a festival alone, far too much to deal with. I'm just going to be bitter over it for the rest of my life.

make total destroy

shows are a great place to meet people. a few years ago i was hanging out on the steps of a certain well-known new jersey punk venue that p much doesn't exist anymore and struck up a conversation with these hippie kids. they had a box of wine and i killed like half of it, then venue staff came out and started getting angry about the boxed wine and i threw those kids under the bus quicker than you could say "hemp poncho". i never saw them again but i had a hell of a time that night. i think.

Mr. Scratch

I think I'm going to Download Paris this summer to see Ghost and Meshuggah, you're welcome to tag along but you'll have to bring your own drugs, I'm not sharing.

DerangedCrackhead

I couldn't really care less about guns n roses anymore but I had that phase during my teenage years, so when they played in my town during their reunion tour my friend and I took a couple beers and sat outside the stadium where we could somewhat listen to them, you know, for the old times.

shows are a great place to meet people. a few years ago i was hanging out on the steps of a certain well-known new jersey punk venue that p much doesn't exist anymore and struck up a conversation with these hippie kids. they had a box of wine and i killed like half of it, then venue staff came out and started getting angry about the boxed wine and i threw those kids under the bus quicker than you could say "hemp poncho". i never saw them again but i had a hell of a time that night. i think.

I am normally a bit hesitant to go to punk shows alone, especially when they last for too long like various bands in a row or they are in small squats where at the end almost everyone there know each other and you are like a bit out of place in that aspect, anyway, one of the last shows I went to by my own I started speaking with this guy who turned out that was out of town and was staying here for some days and basically now I have a place to stay whenever I go to Barcelona. So yeah when get drunk as sh*t to the point you don't care what you say you can meet some interesting people out there.

mr quick

i unironically love country music

Leftist Bastard

i unironically love country music

You and a lot of people. Not all country is bad.

HOUSTON_SHERIFF

I plan on putting this skull on my black t-shirt and take it to some church where Ill have a priest perform a special prayer or ritual to grant this thing unlimited power. My belief is to engulf this shirt with heavenly fire and infuse it with the spirits of angels, making the shirt literally lethal to any evil entity that may be out there. I dont necessarily believe in demons or the supernatural but if they happen to be around and come in contact with the skull, it will unleash its power and DESTROY them completely from existence, there also many abilities that I believe the skull will have but its too much typing so Im just putting down the basics. Feel free to call me crazy but this is my confession.

11jp3dz.jpg

AlienTwo

Maybe you should take that shirt with you to see a psychiatrist instead.

Neon_Dreaming

It's a pretty good Super Hero origin story though. You should choose the name "HeavenFire" imo.

feckyerlife

I plan on putting this skull on my black t-shirt and take it to some church where Ill have a priest perform a special prayer or ritual to grant this thing unlimited power. My belief is to engulf this shirt with heavenly fire and infuse it with the spirits of angels, making the shirt literally lethal to any evil entity that may be out there. I dont necessarily believe in demons or the supernatural but if they happen to be around and come in contact with the skull, it will unleash its power and DESTROY them completely from existence, there also many abilities that I believe the skull will have but its too much typing so Im just putting down the basics. Feel free to call me crazy but this is my confession.

11jp3dz.jpg

are you some wannabe navy seal? sounds like it

HeavyDuke

Maybe you should take that shirt with you to see a psychiatrist instead.

But but, maybe he's a demon.

Anyway i confess, i have no trust in any ebay buyer or seller. I always buy/sell things thinking about the worst. Why? Because at least 1/10 sales/items bought from ebay ended with an ebay case. Never lost a case though. Its just sad to see how many scammers there are around, both buyers and sellers.

ARTHUR.

11jp3dz.jpg

are you some wannabe navy seal? sounds like it

Pequod_

sh*t's bad :D

trip

I plan on putting this skull on my black t-shirt and take it to some church where Ill have a priest perform a special prayer or ritual to grant this thing unlimited power. My belief is to engulf this shirt with heavenly fire and infuse it with the spirits of angels, making the shirt literally lethal to any evil entity that may be out there. I dont necessarily believe in demons or the supernatural but if they happen to be around and come in contact with the skull, it will unleash its power and DESTROY them completely from existence, there also many abilities that I believe the skull will have but its too much typing so Im just putting down the basics. Feel free to call me crazy but this is my confession.[iimg]http://oi66.tinypic.com/11jp3dz.jpg[tiimg]

ppft...too late. Carl's shirt beat ya by years.

John Smith

The winter Olympics is always a reminder of how hard a crush I have on the captain (or 'skip' as it's known) of the British women's curling team.

Crokey

The winter Olympics is always a reminder of how hard a crush I have on the captain (or 'skip' as it's known) of the British women's curling team.

y97Qy4Q.gif

Yep, I agree.

Arrows to Athens

y97Qy4Q.gif

Yep, I agree.

She wants it.

bantonson15

y97Qy4Q.gif

Yep, I agree.

She wants it.

wtf 😂

Arrows to Athens

y97Qy4Q.gif

Yep, I agree.

She wants it.

wtf

He asks if she wants it up the butt. She's like ''up?''. The guy's like ''yup!''. Then she thinks for a moment before giving the facial indication ''Meh, alright''.

Edited by Arrows to Athens