Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,897 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

The Pizza Delivery Guy

I Have a Confession to Make

SHIFAAH9

@trip: that just went through my head and it freaks me out. People don't actually do that, do they?

I do it when some thing is in my eye. i don't care how gross it is. its better to remove what ever that got stuck in your eye then leaving.

Because it could make you go blind, which none of you would actually want.

make total destroy

i just straight up wanna die

trip

@trip: that just went through my head and it freaks me out. People don't actually do that, do they?

I do it when some thing is in my eye. i don't care how gross it is. its better to remove what ever that got stuck in your eye then leaving.

Because it could make you go blind, which none of you would actually want.

Yeah, I do it all the time. I've employed the Superman eyelid technique since like '78 '79.

Not kidding

SHIFAAH9

1778-79

or

1878-79

or

1978-79

Geez How Old Are u 1000...?

AlienTwo

It's obviously 2078 as he lives in a reverse-time casualty loop.

No-one could live 150+ years, that's just crazy-talk.

trip

I can disco. Does that help?

Trip is a fossil from the prehistoric times.

It's not that I actually think doing stunts like this with your eye is disgusting overall, it just kind of disgusts me personally. Just imagining it gives me the creeps but I'm the weird one, it's my odd phobia.

trip

Yeah. eyes are gross and scary. No one wants to have sight issues because they poked their eye out...or anything.

It took me years before I could even put drops in my eyes. Years.

I have no idea how people wear contact lenses. I could never go poking in my eye like that.

DOUGL4S1

1778-79

or

1878-79

or

1978-79

Geez How Old Are u 1000...?

Dude, nobody can live past 1000 years, that's insanity! My grand-grand-grand-grandmother only lived to 873, and she lived an average life. You could maybe get past 920 with good health and luck, but 1000 is just too much.

SHIFAAH9

1000 was the amount that i thought of Putting there at that very moment so...

Pedinhuh

My confession for the day is that, this year was a turning point in my vision about eletric cars.

I used to despite and laugh at them because of their ridiculously short mileage and range, but now that Tesla with its Model 3 showed us that it can be done, and be better than ICE I'm starting to grow interest on acquiring a eletric car for daily driving in the future.

So what is the problem?

The stupid government of my country has been very protective of its oil industry for the last 60 years atleast...And because of that, a Tesla Model 3 is sold here for a measly amount of R$750.000,00...While our minimum wage is R$950,00.

Let that sink in for a moment...

This new president that has been adopting more libertarian policies on his rules that are quite polemical, but one of them is to finally reduce the basic import tax of 25% to 7% on hybrids and eletric cars.

That's a good start.

But the Model 3 would still cost over R$100.000,00 on its basic trim because of other taxes that piles up on the price tag.

It's f*cking ridiculous.

Oh yeah, I also hate how some owners of electric cars are snobbish because their cars are more cost effective.

Sorry for the long rant, but I had to get this off my chest.

DOUGL4S1
Posted (edited)

My confession for the day is that, this year was a turning point in my vision about eletric cars.

I used to despite and laugh at them because of their ridiculously short mileage and range, but now that Tesla with its Model 3 showed us that it can be done, and be better than ICE I'm starting to grow interest on acquiring a eletric car for daily driving in the future.

So what is the problem?

The stupid government of my country has been very protective of its oil industry for the last 60 years atleast...And because of that, a Tesla Model 3 is sold here for a measly amount of R$750.000,00...While our minimum wage is R$950,00.

This new president that has been adopting more libertarian policies on his rules that are quite polemical, but one of them is to finally reduce the basic import tax of 25% to 7% on hybrids and eletric cars.

That's a good start.

But the Model 3 would still cost over R$100.000,00 on its basic trim because of other taxes that piles up on the price tag.

It's f*cking ridiculous.

Oh yeah, I also hate how some owners of electric cars are snobbish because their cars are more cost effective.

I think the only time I've seen a Tesla in person was in a luxury car dealership, with a stupidly expensive price tag. Another bad thing for Teslas in here are the lack of charging stations, so you're either stuck in a radius around your house or you'll need to count on other people's electricity. But yes, hybrid/electric vehicles are getting way more popular. I'm seeing a lot more Priuses on the road (of all things...), mostly because it is still not a very respected technology, except for big cities like São Paulo where electric buses have been in cervice for a while now (and those things are quick).

But the only reason I think this is happening is because gas prices are raising every day.

Edited by DOUGL4S1

M0rk

my pee pee hurts

DOUGL4S1

my pee pee hurts

Everybody hurts.

Pedinhuh

So what is the problem?

That's a good start.

It's f*cking ridiculous.

I think the only time I've seen a Tesla in person was in a luxury car dealership, with a stupidly expensive price tag. Another bad thing for Teslas in here are the lack of charging stations, so you're either stuck in a radius around your house or you'll need to count on other people's electricity. But yes, hybrid/electric vehicles are getting way more popular. I'm seeing a lot more Priuses on the road (of all things...), mostly because it is still not a very respected technology, except for big cities like São Paulo where electric buses have been in cervice for a while now (and those things are quick).

But the only reason I think this is happening is because gas prices are raising every day.

Not only because of gas prices but there's an effort to push eletric cars and make them affordable worldwide and Brazil, until now, was STILL believing in Ethanol which isn't a very good alternative as it still pollutes and isn't as effective as gasoline and diesel, and it was still protecting it's oil industry.

And honestly, once eletric cars are the norm here(in about 15 years, give or take), Petrobras will be done for, unless ICE would still be allowed to drive.

Also, now people are becoming aware of how fast eletric cars are off the line(in fact, that's the main reason in so inclined to get a eletric DD now) and are less expensive to main, given how less complicated their engines are, which attracts lots of consumers.

Once you rationally think about it, eletric cars are the best buy.

Lucius M. Galloway
Posted (edited)

Today I witnessed my mother fight my sister, and for some reason, I took guilty pleasure in it. Before one jumps to conclusions, my sister is what I would call a "Hellstorm." She talks back, to anyone, even her own mother, and you know the old wives tales, you talk back to your elders, you cut your days short. It must have started around 2016, because they've fought each other a lot, and they reconciled, but now my mother says that was the last straw, it's time for her to gtfo.

Here's how it went down. I was getting out of the shower, bumping some Denzel Curry ( goat), and I hear some arguing going on. I open the door, and I hear my mom telling my sister that the dishes from our rooms need to be brought down after you're finished eating. I already knew there was going to be some backtalk from my sister, so they got louder and louder. My mom lays down the law, all we have to do is abide by it. I'm a sarcastic motherf*cker, but I'll do something if you ask, once. My sister states, "oh so you can call me all types of hoes and bitches, but when I call you one, that's disrespectful." I don't care about that, words are just words, she's my mom and your mom, you're living under her roof, and she can say whatever the f*ck she wants, you don't have to like it.

So the argument is getting louder, my sister is throwing back f*ck you(s), and go to hell(s), because my mom touched upon a sensitive topic. She crashed her car, and was stuck at home, and you know how teenagers are, they will do anything just to get out, but you can't when you have to rely on someone to give you a ride.

So then my sister brings up my mom's past boyfriends, and etc. Then says that the man she's supposed to be marrying, will never marry her because she's a "stupid ass ho."

You get a taste of what is going down, cursing, yelling, arguing. The ultimatum my mom always boils down to, is to get out of her house. Cause "you living in my house, eating my food, using my internet, and you think you can talk to my any kind of way and still live here? Get the f*ck out." The last "go to hell" really set my mom off, cause she bolted upstairs and beat the brakes off her.

So I watched, lol, a disobedient child needs to be disciplined, and when all else fails and they think they're an adult, you treat them like one. So my sister is yelling, crying now, after all of the instigating she did, talking a big talk, even said she was going to beat her ass, is crying?

So then my sister is telling me to get mom off of her. I didn't do anything. She had it coming, and it was sad that it had to go down like this, but she needed to learn. You bring a child into this world, and they disrespect you, degrade you, and talk back? That's an ass whooping well deserved.

So then my sister starts fighting back, no hands, just slaps and scuffling. The police are called, and then my mother tells my grandmother to come get her granddaughter, and to find her a place to stay, cause she's never coming back. Then said "sometimes you have to turn your back on your own child when they don't want to mind."

Then my mom said that there is no apology, no sorry, no nothing, when you leave for work, your stuff will be out on the porch. Now I won't say I am the innocent one, when I get blamed for something, and try to prove my innocence by using logic, it sometimes comes off as talking back, and I get scolded a little by my mom. But never, ever have I nor will I put hands on my mother. She brought me into the world, she's the only one I can turn to when things go wrong, and everything I know I learned from her. Most importantly, she isn't crazy, old school too, so I can't lose. My sister is brainwashed by her degenerate friends, whose parents give no f*cks about them, that tells her she is trying to control her life and restrict her. So anything my mom says that is to help or scold, it incites an argument, or worse, a fight.

But at the end of the day, they have to reconcile at some point. One thing is for sure, my sister's mouth is a weapon, and it will get her put in her place one day, physically, or fatally. My mom has already gotten burial insurance on her. There will be no tears shed by me, this is the same person who can say "I love you" but struggle to mean it.

Edited by Lucius M. Galloway

AlienTwo

how-do-you-do-fellow-kids-steve-buscemi.

I too have human emotions, like the 100% real human I am.

SHIFAAH9

oh. i thought your were an alien...!

just kidding

MyNameHere

I had a dead tooth. I can't believe that thing was in my mouth around 10 years, very brownish colour with a hole in one side with strong cavitie around there, I wanna keep it to remember, but I throw it to the trash and thinking to vomit a lot.

I never was in a mens club until 2017 and I just freak a girl and make it cry, so I lost to have sex with her. :lol:

Edited by Crokey

Big_Smiley

I never was in a mens club until 2017 and I just freak a girl and make it cry, so I lost to have sex with her. :lol:

Man what are you talking about? lol. Edited by Big_Smiley

Madhatter

how-do-you-do-fellow-kids-steve-buscemi.

I too have human emotions, like the 100% real human I am.

Fake news!

Noale

I had a dead tooth. I can't believe that thing was in my mouth around 10 years, very brownish colour with a hole in one side with strong cavitie around there, I wanna keep it to remember, but I throw it to the trash and thinking to vomit a lot.

5fdf19b10cdff4dd0db50ab7d57459ce1991d188

Evil empire

I've only been drunk 5 times in my life.

make total destroy

I've only been drunk like a lot.

Sanches

Never was drank, but liver is dead.
[o:

deadx23

I just drink to socialize (it's not working)

Big_Smiley

I've only been drunk 5 times in my life.

Good for you i guess. I confess my first time i got drunk af was when i was 13 at some party close to my pad. After that night, i also confess alcohol kinda became an issue for me growing up into my teens. Even if i was just chilling outside on the fence at my house with some other homeboys from the neighborhood i would be drinking. Had to give up that sh*t along with smoking and i did once i got my sh*t together after graduating high school. Sh*t was rough at times though in a hell hole of a neighborhood. Needed something to get through all that. Struggle was way to real growing up :/

As for now i don't really drink at all. Mabye here or there at family parties. But i kinda perfer sticking with a ice cold soda or mabye some Mikes lemonade :p

Edited by Big_Smiley

THC

Come to think of it, i'm so glad that I wasn't caught for doing some of the stuff I did in high school because if I was caught it would've been bad for me. Some of it I did for the thrill of it and some I don't even know why I did it just did it.

Sanches

Come to think of it, i'm so glad that I wasn't caught for doing some of the stuff I did in high school because if I was caught it would've been bad for me. Some of it I did for the thrill of it and some I don't even know why I did it just did it.

Im getting ideas, but do you mind sharing with us, what things?

AlienTwo

I think some things are best left mysteries.