Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,303 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Leone

11-Year-Old Yemeni Girl Nada Al-Ahdal Flees Home t

Mr_Leone

11-Year-Old Yemeni Girl Nada Al-Ahdal Flees Home to Avoid Forced Marriage: I'd Rather Kill Myself

Thanks to K2 for editing my post so the video would appear.

I don't know if this is weird or not but I think she'll be very pretty as she gets older. Certainly an adorable kid. It's unfortunate that this is happening. She is very well spoken and smart so I believe in her, I hope this goes viral like crazy.

Edited by Mr_Leone

Darth Yokel

Brave kid. It's sad what kids in some parts of the world have to go through. Makes me appreciate my childhood even more.

Grand Theft Savage

This has been happening a lot. I just hope it all works out.

Edit: That's a badass language. Definitely need to learn that sh*t icon14.gif

Edited by Grand Theft Savage

AKalashnikov

The man she's being set up with is probably just that, a man. It reminds me of a prophet of Islam and an even younger girl. I hope she pulls through, she really seems wise beyond her years.

Mr_Leone

I really hope this catches on. I want this girl to change the world. I have this weird feeling that this video's going to be a big deal.

The Pizza Delivery Guy

Impressive.

Please don't force the journalists to return the child.

(That's just what I think is going to happen... don't yell)

Wolf of Badenoch
I really hope this catches on. I want this girl to change the world. I have this weird feeling that this video's going to be a big deal.

Let's hope it goes viral. Stop this kind of thing happening.

Mr_Leone

Impressive.

I respect your opinion, but I think you're underrating what the internet can achieve here. Thanks for sharing a different perspective though. It's certainly a possibility, but I hope it doesn't end that way.

RoadRunner71

You could deploy a whole army there and these things would still continue...

universetwisters

The concept of a forced marriage really pisses me off. Call it ignorance or whatever you want, but I believe that a woman has a right to choose who they want to be with, not their folks.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
Impressive.

I respect your opinion, but I think you're underrating what the internet can achieve here. Thanks for sharing a different perspective though. It's certainly a possibility, but I hope it doesn't end that way.

Well we did get the Xbox 1's restrictions reversed. I can totally see the internet pulling another one and freeing the kid should that happen.

It must be the future. The internet has finally become a Commons area per say for everyone's opinions to be expressed in one convenient spot.

I'm done posting for the night. I'm starting to get stupid.

Mr_Leone

You could deploy a whole army there and these things would still continue...

I feel the same way. I can't tell if we're not helping enough or the Islamic fundamentalists are stubborn.

Mr_Leone
Impressive.

Well we did get the Xbox 1's restrictions reversed. I can totally see the internet pulling another one and freeing the kid should that happen.

It must be the future. The internet has finally become a Commons area per say for everyone's opinions to be expressed in one convenient spot.

I'm done posting for the night. I'm starting to get stupid.

I see what you mean.Maybe I'm overrating the magnitude of change we can make, but I think of what happened to the bullied bus lady, who received like $100,000 from an online donation campaign.

Pyrrhic

Just saw this too.

There's no possible way that you can justify their doings. Words cannot describe how angry I am at this, at the parent, and at any other people who have forced their children into this, which I know is something that occurs a lot in Arabic countries.

f*cking disgusting.

Mr_Leone
Just saw this too.

There's no possible way that you can justify their doings. Words cannot describe how angry I am at this, at the parent, and at any other people who have forced their children into this, which I know is something that occurs a lot in Arabic countries.

f*cking disgusting.

The girl is so innocent. I almost feel a parental instinct to protect her, and I'm not even of age.

What a brave person. I don't know if it is just me, but I have a feeling this young girl is capable of achieving great things. Let's hope that all goes well for her. Hopefully the winds of change will blow all around the world one day, for the betterment of humanity and all life whether it be on earth or elsewhere. smile.gif

Mr_Leone
What a brave person. I don't know if it is just me, but I have a feeling this young girl is capable of achieving great things. Let's hope that all goes well for her. Hopefully the winds of change will blow all around the world one day, for the betterment of humanity and all life whether it be on earth or elsewhere. smile.gif

I'm glad I even reached out to the GTAForums community about this issue. Any exposure helps.

Mr. Sleepy

/sigh When will the ignorance and stupidity of Islamists stop? I'm so ashamed to share the same religion as them. =[

Sorry little girl. I wish I could help, if there is anything.. Let me know, I'd do anything!

Translation is also correct. icon14.gif

@Grand Theft Savage: That's the Arabic language. =]

@Universetwisters: In the real religion of Islam, the woman has the freedom to choose who she wishes to marry with, not like the internet portrays it out to be. And I studied this in the last year of high school.

f*ck these extremists, makes me sick to my stomach.

Edited by Sleepy187.

Ferocious Banger
The concept of a forced marriage really pisses me off. Call it ignorance or whatever you want, but I believe that a woman has a right to choose who they want to be with, not their folks.

Why the f*ck am I going to call it "ignorance"? You're right!

Mr_Leone

Why the f*ck am I going to call it "ignorance"? You're right!

Damn right!

RoadRunner71

Well, in this particular case, not just the islamism supports these forced marriages...

Something that really angers me is that, at least in some countries like Morocco, if an underage girl is raped, the agressor can get away if he marries her.

Mr_Leone
Well, in this particular case, not just the islamism supports these forced marriages...

Something that really angers me is that, at least in some countries like Morocco, if an underage girl is raped, the agressor can get away if he marries her.

That's also a law in Deuteronomy if my memory serves me right.

K20

i vote for her as prime minister. she seems to have more brains then 75% [or more] of the population.

darthYENIK

An 11 year old shouldn't be this insightful. She should be talking about ponies and Justin Bieber.

Hopefully she comes out of this a strong person, but sadly the cost of which will be her childhood.

Mr_Leone
An 11 year old shouldn't be this insightful. She should be talking about ponies and Justin Bieber.

Hopefully she comes out of this a strong person, but sadly the cost of which will be her childhood.

Well, what she's seen in her life is probably something we wouldn't be able to imagine. She talked about her 14 year old aunt burning herself alive. dozingoff.gif

Mr. Sleepy

Instead of warring with the East, the West should send out more humanitarian organizations for stuff like these. =|

Mr_Leone
Instead of warring with the East, the West should send out more humanitarian organizations for stuff like these. =|

It looks like a death sentence over there.

Ss4gogeta0

/sigh When will the ignorance and stupidity of Islamists stop? I'm so ashamed to share the same religion as them. =[

Sorry little girl. I wish I could help, if there is anything.. Let me know, I'd do anything!

Translation is also correct. icon14.gif

@Grand Theft Savage: That's the Arabic language. =]

@Universetwisters: In the real religion of Islam, the woman has the freedom to choose who she wishes to marry with, not like the internet portrays it out to be. And I studied this in the last year of high school.

f*ck these extremists, makes me sick to my stomach.

well, other than nything short of adopting her I am not sure there is anyway you can help...

and yea i hate how people stick to thousand year old traditions that arent viable in these changing times, its as if they are so scared of change that they would offer their own flesh and blood to prevent it from happening...

- educated Blaxican from the ghettos of killa kali

also for those who dont understand why shes a deep thinker (For lack of a better term)... With Pain comes knoweledge & Intellect.

Edited by Ss4gogeta0

Mr_Leone

Someone would love to adopt that beautiful girl, you've just got to find that someone.

Ss4gogeta0
Someone would love to adopt that beautiful girl, you've just got to find that someone.

meh i wouldn't mind adopting but the fact that im not even twice her age along with the fact i have autism probably wouldnt work...