Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,906 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Nopheros

How many girlfriends have you had?

GtaAndRdrFan

None really i have had flings but nobody who ive actually gone out with other than Jasmine Elizabeth Rose i f*cking loved that bitch and what does she do sleeps with some Greasy Mexican Spic. cryani.gif

.dre.
None really i have had flings but nobody who ive actually gone out with other than Jasmine Elizabeth Rose i f*cking loved that bitch and what does she do sleeps with some Greasy Mexican Spic. cryani.gif

I can't see why she did. You're a clingy, insecure racist. That really gets the panties wet.

pizza guy

I'm going out with a girl quite a bit younger than me at the moment, nothing serious, just hanging, stuff like that. We both have a lot in common which helps a lot. Our working hours are fairly similar as well. People ask us if we're officially boyfriend and girlfriend, both of us deny it. We've both come to the agreement of seeing how things go.

GtaAndRdrFan

None really i have had flings   but nobody who ive actually gone out with other than Jasmine Elizabeth Rose  i f*cking loved that bitch and what does she do sleeps with some Greasy Mexican Spic.  cryani.gif

I can't see why she did. You're a clingy, insecure racist. That really gets the panties wet.

im racist because i called him a spic?? confused.gif that's nothing more than a common insult dozingoff.gif and im not clingy or insecure at all how could u possibly even know. lol.gif

Chewie

I've had 3 girlfriends.

One in 7th grade for 2 days, 1 for 1 day and one for 13 months.

The last girlfiend I had really hurt me. She's was very abusive to me. She hit me, put me down, didn't sleep with me for 2 and a half months, insulted me and treated me like a dog for 9 months. She was also extemely ungrateful. I spent $150 on her for her birthday and took her to a movie and she hated it because "i didnt do enough for her. I dumped that fat pathetic bitch 2 months ago and have been happy with my life again.

Anyway, for now, I don't want to have a girlfiend for a while because of my ex.

Edited by kamuran

Notorious Big
I've had 3 girlfriends.

One in 7th grade for 2 days, 1 for 1 day and one for 13 months.

The last girlfiend I had really hurt me. She's was very abusive to me. She hit me, put me down, insulted me and treated me like a dog for 9 months. I dumped that pathetic bitch 2 months ago and have been happy with my life again.

Anyway, for now, I don't want to have a girlfiend for a while because of my ex.

This is basically the same thing for me...only my last girlfriend left me because I gamed to much... I'd of beat her to death if she hit me man.

Chewie

Read what I edited. It gets better.

Notorious Big

Ungrateful whore man....

CallTheCoroner

Ok if we're counting f*cking elementary and middle school girlfriends then I had like 30. We need something a little more definitive.

.dre.
None really i have had flings   but nobody who ive actually gone out with other than Jasmine Elizabeth Rose  i f*cking loved that bitch and what does she do sleeps with some Greasy Mexican Spic.  cryani.gif

im racist because i called him a spic?? confused.gif that's nothing more than a common insult dozingoff.gif and im not clingy or insecure at all how could u possibly even know. lol.gif

You're all kinds of stupid.

Finite

None, I'm 12, and I'm in the house all day. Pretty impossible to get one, hehe.

Kirsty

Shoumaker
Kirsty

Oh ManDog, yes I know him, all too well. He is my occasional stalker and purposely annoys me, and I get his life story through skype, but overall he's a good kid  tounge.gif

Not BF and GF. wink.gif

Finite

Kalvin's not a man to take 'em willingly Shou. wink.gif

Adriaan

Isn't this thread a little one sided when you specifically ask how many "girlfriends" you've had? There's chicks on this forum, too...

And Pat.

GTA36362355

There's chicks on this forum, too...

Maybe OP is trying to find out the lesbians. orly.gif

Maybe OP is lesbian.

PerceptortheShootist

I've had two during middle school. One lasted 6 months or so, and then I treated her and an entire online community like garbage because "I felt like it". That was my mistake, but I've realized my wrong-doing and we've gotten over it. Now we're friends again.

The second one lasted 4-6 months. We didn't seriously agree to be together, it was just for giggles. She did see interest in me and then we kind of parted after we realized it wasn't serious.

Kill Frenzy!
2. Analia - broke up with her because she lived too far away.

Who the hell name's their daughter Analia? Did she have a sister called oraletta?

Jesus.

Don't ask me but I agree lol.gif

nightwalker83
2. Analia - broke up with her because she lived too far away.

Who the hell name's their daughter Analia? Did she have a sister called oraletta?

Jesus.

Yes, naming your kids after you extra curricular activities is just wrong.

Nopheros
Isn't this thread a little one sided when you specifically ask how many "girlfriends" you've had? There's chicks on this forum, too...

And Pat.

Oh, sorry.

I'll edit the original post so people with vaginas can be here too. wink.gif

im_stoned

I'm too scared to talk to girls. Their very pretty and a lot smarter than me. I try to be brave and over come the odds like john cena but end up running away like sheamus did when nexus showed up.

confused.gif

their we go complete with theme music appropriate for the occasion

Mr.Mister
Seeing two people at the same time, both of whom work with you? Either I'm not understanding sarcasm or that's incredibly dangerous.

Stu: Obviously my previous post is absolute tosh. In reality I've never had a girlfriend. I don't think there's much sense in a serious relationship until you've got a stable job nailed down or have completed other comparable commitments.

Not really dude, it's nothing serious at the moment and I just do fun stuff with them. Some people spread misinformation and now even my boss is asking which one I am going to date. People see me as a player which in reality is actually the total opposite. Image is everything I guess

headmetalbanger

None, probably never find and dies alone. lol.gif

PS: But three girls look for a relationship with me around my 15/16 years old, I refused why they were opposed to what I look for in a girl. bored.gif

Edited by headmetalbanger

Abel.
Seeing two people at the same time, both of whom work with you? Either I'm not understanding sarcasm or that's incredibly dangerous.

Stu: Obviously my previous post is absolute tosh. In reality I've never had a girlfriend. I don't think there's much sense in a serious relationship until you've got a stable job nailed down or have completed other comparable commitments.

Not really dude, it's nothing serious at the moment and I just do fun stuff with them. Some people spread misinformation and now even my boss is asking which one I am going to date. People see me as a player which in reality is actually the total opposite. Image is everything I guess

If you can handle the situation, then I admire you.

I can barely handle one chick at a time, let alone two, and I guess I exaggerated a bit. If you're having fun, that's all that matters in the end mate.

headmetalbanger: Don't complain about being alone if you've turned down three girls already. Compromises have to be made in any relationship.

blitz

No real relationships here. School keeps me way too busy and I struggle enough keeping a balance between my academics and social life.

Xboxless

I haven't really had one either.

It's a mix of low confidence and not really attempting at starting one. I am also just questioning whether it really is that great to be in a relationship. I hear a lot of times about how annoying relationships are and it just doesn't seem that great.

I just really don't see the point to a relationship with a person. I would much rather just be left alone to do what I want to do than have to constantly worry about someone else. I already nearly lose my mind every day just having to deal with people and the social problems that arise from that, so I cannot imagine the sheer amount of anxiety being in a relationship would bring me.

So yeah, f*ck that.

That's my within the human condition opinion. My normal thinking is usually attempting to see humanity from outside so I definitely can't do it. I just think it's almost a waste of time.

Edited by Xboxless

rolomite

I've only had one. But I found out she was doing everything, half a year long, only to get free stuff and bed time pleasures. Dumped her immediatly when I found out.

After this I was single for half a year.

Then I started fooling around with a girl, but she didn't have enough time for the 'relationship' to get serious.

And since a month I am really starting to fall in love with another girl blush.gif

So far for my love life biggrin.gif

Law0070

1. I was 16, she was 14, broke up with her cause she got annoying, lasted 11 months

2. I was 17, she was 15 (almost 16), love of my life, really, she was forced to break up with me because of her parents (her mom hated me), lasted 9 months and some months "secret" smile.gif

3. I was 18, almost 19, she was 18, broke up with her because she was all about having kids and a family etc, stayed with her for 3-4 months

4. I was 19; she was 19, she cheated on me on NYE, been together for 3 months...lots of missed potential imo

5. current gf, she's 20 and i'm 21, we are going through a lot of sh*t right now but we'll make it, i'm with her for over a year now, maybe not the love of my life (i'm too young to know for sure) but who knows...

perhaps there's a 3,5 GF, a girl i dated in england for a week tounge.gif we broke up cuz i went home smile.gif

also, all of my gf's names (except the english one) end with an "a"

felixuta

I'm sure you're gonna laugh but I only had one with like...9 years then I had to change school and I was too embarassed (did I write it correctly? I always write it wrong...) to call her again cryani.gif

rolomite

I'm sure you're gonna laugh but I only had one with like...9 years then I had to change school and I was too embarassed (did I write it correctly? I always write it wrong...) to call her again  cryani.gif

Oh man, that's a shame sad.gif

Don't you wonder how she's doing now?

As for my ex gf, the first one I was talking about (the golddigger) I hope she doesn't keep on a rampage streak while hurting other mans feelings tounge.gif