3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Ferocious Banger

Vegan or not?

nearfuturemyth

The animals are gonna get slaughtered anyway so I might as well eat it.

If you're not eating it and enjoying it then the poor little chicken died in vain. How's that make you feel, huh? tounge.gif

RoadRunner71

Nothing like a good bloody steak turn.gif

nearfuturemyth

mandatory pork song

Killerdude
I've always thought vegetarians/vegans were some the biggest pussies ever. Topics like these seem to really reinforce that theory.  monocle.gif

Eating meat makes you a superhuman badass? Yeah, sure. sarcasm.gif

Vegans, why do you eat plants? Maybe they got feelings and they also suffer too when you mow them down to turn into meal? You should start eating rocks instead.

No. They don't. They don't even have a CNS in the first place.

Tell me this o so convinced vegan. What would you do if you were trapped in a dense forest and the only way to survive was to kill an animal and eat its meat.

I don't really think that any meat eater here is exactly stuck in a dense forest. Anyway, forest can offer you both.

So eating the animals food, and killing millions of small insects and animals with pesticides is Ok?

Ferocious Banger

If you're not eating it and enjoying it then the poor little chicken died in vain. How's that make you feel, huh? tounge.gif

This isn't exactly directed at you:

Why don't you just kill a human and eat him? Humans are also animals, right? Humans will also die anyway, right?

So eating the animals food, and killing millions of small insects and animals with pesticides is Ok?

We aren't talking anything on the scale of deforestration here, And there are natural remedies for repelling insects. Turmeric, for example, repels ants ( to my knowledge ). Most of the insects die either unknowingly ( they are often too small to detect ) or because them annoying people. You know, cows and hens don't exactly 'attack' people.

Edited by Ferocious Banger

Double L.

I haven't read all comments in topic sorry if i have made a mistake.

I'm not vegan. Being vegan is too unhealty you know.

A friend of mine is vegan and he looks like a puny. This is the rule of nature. People are not vegan. What happens if all carnivorous animals were vegan ? It would be bad thing for nature.

And also i love meat and meat products, Only important thing is, buy your meat reliable stores.

Sneakerhead.

Vegan?

Nah, f*ck that.

Omnivore 4 lyfe

RoadRunner71

Why don't you just kill a human and eat him? Humans are also animals, right? Humans will also die anyway, right?

*Instert your big facepalm here*

Why would a human eat another human, if they are both of the same species? Have you ever seen a cat eating another cat? dozingoff.gif

acmilano

My favorite meal inlove.gif

Ferocious Banger

A friend of mine is vegan and he looks like a puny. This is the rule of nature. People are not vegan. What happens if all carnivorous animals were vegan ? It would be bad thing for nature.

And also i love meat and meat products, Only important thing is, buy your meat reliable stores.

We aren't carnivores. Humans can be perfectly healthy by being vegetarians alone. Also, please don't judge every vegan/vegetarian just with your friend's size as the basis.

There are plenty of puny of non-veg eaters too!

RoadRunner71

My favorite meal inlove.gif

I'm getting hungry colgate.gif

vivalavendredi

I like vegetarian and vegan Food, but sometimes I Need meat. Once or twice a week.

My last GF was vegetarian and I learned to Cook some stuff and enjoy meals without meat too

Ferocious Banger

*Instert your big facepalm here*

Why would a human eat another human, if they are both of the same species? Have you ever seen a cat eating another cat? dozingoff.gif

King Cobras instantly come to my mind.

RedDagger
We aren't carnivores.

But we are omnivores. People can, and do, live well being vegetarians, that's all part of being an omnivore.

Moth

Cause if a human eats another human on a regular basis, their brain will start getting f*cked up. Mad cow disease is the same thing, but with cows eating parts of cows.

Humans are omnivores, we are suppose to eat meat and plants. Eating one more than the other, will make you sick.

Ferocious Banger
We aren't carnivores.

But we are omnivores. People can, and do, live well being vegetarians, that's all part of being an omnivore.

Yes, RedDagger, we can easily be very healthy by just eating vegetarian food. Easily. We have a choice, but we choose to go the other side just because of the 'taste' that they provide. I know how they taste like, for I used to actively consume meat once, until I reverted back to vegetarianism. A part of the reason was peer pressure. I beleive that a lot of people start to eat meat just because of peer pressure. They get addicted to the tastes they provide us with.

NCONiall

Humans co-operate with one another. Snakes (to my understanding) are solitary, thus, there is extreme competition. It's a bit easy being a human who can just walk into a shop and buy (or steal) food. I am, however, near sure that given the right circumstances, a human will resort to cannibalism.

Moth
A part of the reason was peer pressure. I beleive that a lot of people start to eat meat just because of peer pressure. They get addicted to the tastes they provide us with.

The f*ck? Getting peer pressure to eat meat? Eating meat, is part of the human diet. Outliers like you are the ones that are trying to get us to force us to adapt to your ways. You guys just keep on failing, in that regard.

Clem Fandango

You'd be killing animals with pesticide anyway since in order to produce meat, you have to grow animal feed.

Banks.

Vegetarians and vegans don't know what they are missing out on. Bacon sandwich in the morning inlove.gif

RedDagger
I beleive that a lot of people start to eat meat just because of peer pressure. They get addicted to the tastes they provide us with.

Uh... a part of being an omnivore is having a natural liking for meat. You know, since our bodies have parts to specifically process meat and all - it's a natural desire to eat meat.

Also, the main other protein source being grains, nuts and mushrooms...not that appealing. A few slices of ham or a steak beats a pile of nuts for most people.

RoadRunner71

Well, then continue being a proud vegan and let us, the omnivores, enjoying our culinary life. If you don't like eating animals just don't do it, but keep in mind that the human kind had been eating meat since its origins -.-

About the cobra, just because some animal species eat between themselves doesn't mean all the animals does. Stop generalizing. Seriously boy, sometimes your posts make me want to hit a wall.

Ferocious Banger

A part of the reason was peer pressure. I beleive that a lot of people start to eat meat just because of peer pressure. They get addicted to the tastes they provide us with.

The f*ck? Getting peer pressure to eat meat? Eating meat, is part of the human diet. Outliers like you are the ones that are trying to get us to force us to adapt to your ways. You guys just keep on failing, in that regard.

Not sure about the West; but there are families in India ( alot ) that avoid meat . It has continued for generations. Since rebelliousness has creeped up here, kids want to be rebels in every possible way. Eating meat is one of the "HA! f*ck you mom and dad! I do whatever the f*ck I want" ways. Trust me, I was one of those kids. Parents didn't really bother much though.

But still, I reverted back to who I was on my own.

Well, then continue being a proud vegan and let us, the omnivores, enjoying our culinary life. If you don't like eating animals just don't do it, but keep in mind that the human kind had been eating meat since its origins -.-

About the cobra, just because some animal species eat between themselves doesn't mean all the animals does. Stop generalizing. Seriously boy, sometimes your posts make me want to hit a wall.

That comment of mine was a touch sarcastic in nature. "Humans are animals" - Yeah, and there are herbivorous animals around too.

The other half of that reply was to the 'animals will die anyways lol' generalizations.

Basically, those were sarcastic replies. :|

And, yeah, I have no objection to you hitting a wall. I won't even mind it if the part you're hitting the wall with is your head. smile.gif

Edited by Ferocious Banger

Killerdude

You'd be killing animals with pesticide anyway since in order to produce meat, you have to grow animal feed.

But at least we'd eat the late animal..

Emhyr

I eat only chicken and a steak occasionally. But I'm trying to stop I swear.

Distrom

No, I am omnivore.

Moth

Not sure about the West; but there are families in India ( alot ) that avoid meat

The west? The majority of the world is omnivore, eating meat and plants. Hell the only reason why there is even a billion vegetarians, is do to your damn country.

Edited by The General

EvilFuture

From the things I've seen online, PETA kills more animals than they "save." They are on up there with the Westborough Baptist Church.

Anyway, no, I'm not a vegetarian. I love animals and it sucks that people treat them the way they do, but the proper way to kill them and everything is humane (in the sense that they don't suffer.)

Ferocious Banger

Humans co-operate with one another. Snakes (to my understanding) are solitary, thus, there is extreme competition. It's a bit easy being a human who can just walk into a shop and buy (or steal) food. I am, however, near sure that given the right circumstances, a human will resort to cannibalism.

Cannibalism has had a presence in the history of humans. SO, yes, given the right circumstances humans might turn to cannibalism.

Double L.

We aren't carnivores. Humans can be perfectly healthy by being vegetarians alone. Also, please don't judge every vegan/vegetarian just with your friend's size as the basis.

There are plenty of puny of non-veg eaters too!

It was just an example. People are omnivores, it has been scientifically proven. People can't take enough proteins if they don't eat meat and meat products.

Vegetarian is a choice, but it's definitely false choice. smile.gif