3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Ferocious Banger

Vegan or not?

Ferocious Banger

Are you a vegetarian? Or are you a meat-eater?

I am a vegan. I just do not find the necessity to kill, and sometimes torture animals just for my materialistic needs. Whatever nutrition I can potentially obtain from an animal's body can just as easily be obtained by me from nuts and leaves.

I find it absolutely monstrous that some humans find the desire to breed and breed animals just to kill them.

So, yes, I am a vegetarian. I consume milk, yes. But I damn well know the guys I get milk from. Cows are parts of families in India, for the most part.

I'm not oblivious to the fact that people own 'cruelty-free factories'; but that doesn't mean that they must be present, just for human beings to taste.

Cheers!

E: Vegetarian was what I meant, by the way. smile.gif

Edited by Ferocious Banger

Piggsy pls

Nope, I'm an omnivore...

helloworld

Animals kill other animals for food. Humans are animals, therefor we kill other animals for food.

Clem Fandango

You aren't a vegan if you drink milk...

RedDagger

I consume milk

...vegan? What?

Is this an animal torture thread or a vegan thread?

Also if you want to make me agree with your stance a PETA commercial is the exact wrong way of going about it. They like killing animals.

Raavi

I'm a convinced carnivore and fine dining aficionado. I love exotic meats and game meats. They are a necessity to me, a day without meat or fish would be a day lost for me.

Typhus

I have to resist the urge to take a bite out of my own cat. And when I see a particularly plump pigeon sitting on the garden fence, my first thought it how delicious they would taste if I grabbed them and ate them alive. I like my steaks drenched in blood and would happily eat human flesh were it legal.

No, I am certainly not a vegan.

Kiffster

I'm an omnivore. I eat meat and plants lol.gif

GTA-King

Vegans are vegetarians that have lost any lingering remnants of a sense of humor.

Me? I'm a carnivore, through and through.

Ferocious Banger

Sorry for my ignorance. But what exactly is the difference between a 'vegetarian' and a 'vegan'. Obviously, English isn't my first language. So..

By the way, don't picture the 'torturous' process that the cows of the West and other parts of the world undergo when I say 'I drink milk'.

My house is literally at the opposite of a cow-farm ( where we get milk from ). To be honest, the cows are favoyrites for people throughout my neighborhood. They are almost like the 'primary pets' of my area. We love them; they love us. cool.gif

Girish

Veggies are for pussies.

...in more ways than one.

RedDagger

Sorry for my ignorance. But what exactly is the difference between a 'vegetarian' and a 'vegan'. Obviously, English isn't my first language. So..

By the way, don't picture the 'torturous' process that the cows of the West and other parts of the world undergo when I say 'I drink milk'.

My house is literally at the opposite of a cow-farm ( where we get milk from ). To be honest, the cows are favoyrites for people throughout my neighborhood. They are almost like the 'primary pets' of my area. We love them; they love us. cool.gif

Vegan means you don't eat any animal products. At all.

No eggs, no milk, no fish (like some 'vegetarians') and certainly no meat.

Killerdude

Well, Meat actually tastes good, so, Mostly meat eatin over here, With the occasional deep-fried potatoes..

Ferocious Banger
Animals kill other animals for food. Humans are animals, therefor we kill other animals for food.

Cows and other herbivores don't eat each other. We are omnivores, yes, but we are sophisticated enough to know that there are equally good alternatives.

Raavi

And we love to eat them, lots and lots of them.

Target13

god! Don't become vegan because PETA says so.

PETA makes up a lot of Bullsh*t!

They said that KFC Mistreat their chicken. (FALSE!)

kfc gets their meat from the same provider as MacDonalds & Taco Bell so its not 'their'chicken.

btw, i'm not vegan.

UtricularEwe001

user posted image

tounge2.gif

I am a meat eater. In fact the only vegetable i eat is Potato!

Raavi

Cows and other herbivores don't eat each other. We are omnivores, yes, but we are sophisticated enough to know that there are equally good alternatives.

There are. Bizons for example, simply delicious. But nothing beats a good old fashion beef or a steak though. Holy cow, i'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

Ferocious Banger

god! Don't become vegan because PETA says so.

PETA makes up a lot of Bullsh*t!

They said that KFC Mistreat their chicken. (FALSE!)

kfc gets their meat from the same provider as MacDonalds & Taco Bell so its not 'their'chicken.

btw, i'm not vegan.

I'm not solely relying on PETA's evidences. My relatives have worked at various meat farms and they know how stuff works here. It's just painful to listen to what all happens there to be frank. You guys know what I am talking about, I guess.

@Raavi -Ha! Good one.

Killerdude

There are. Bizons for example, simply delicious.

Bizon, Chicken, Lamb, Pork, Beef, Quail, Salmon, Cod(Just fish in general), Turkey, Deer, Goat, Dog, Cat, Ox, Caribou, Moose..

I could literally keep going all day, But damn, Dunno what mother nature does to these animals, But they taste soo good..

aceofhicks

I like my meat.

Ferocious Banger
I like my meat.

That's what is confusing me. You are basically liking a killed animal's meat when there are equally great alternatives. confused.gif

RedDagger
I like my meat.

That's what is confusing me. You are basically liking a killed animal's meat when there are equally great alternatives. confused.gif

Not for taste/texture.

Sure, other things have more energy and nutrients than meat, since the energy in from feed is mostly lost. But they're not appealing. Nuts? Corn? ...insects? No, they're not equally great alternatives.

Yes, plants and insects have a higher nutritional value per area/energy needed to raise them. Yes, they have a higher nutritional value per gram. No, they are not as appealing or as tasty.

I cucked Alex Jones

It's funny seeing the people who detest fur, but love eating meat.

Backfire6

I'm the ONLY real Vegan here. Been so since 2009. And the last thing I need is a bunch of sick f*cks filling up a thread like this thread with hate and abuse.

GTAfiveFAN

Omnivore, in fact I had steak and spinach yesterday for dinner. To be honest, as long as the animal isn't tortured I don't feel bad eating meat, animals kill each other all the time, it's natural. If the animal is tortured and I know it, I feel bad but I'll still eat the meat because the animal is dead either way.

Lurch

I've always thought vegetarians/vegans were some the biggest pussies ever. Topics like these seem to really reinforce that theory. monocle.gif

Tycek

Vegans, why do you eat plants? Maybe they got feelings and they also suffer too when you mow them down to turn into meal? You should start eating rocks instead.

Ferocious Banger

I've always thought vegetarians/vegans were some the biggest pussies ever. Topics like these seem to really reinforce that theory.  monocle.gif

Eating meat makes you a superhuman badass? Yeah, sure. sarcasm.gif

Vegans, why do you eat plants? Maybe they got feelings and they also suffer too when you mow them down to turn into meal? You should start eating rocks instead.

No. They don't. They don't even have a CNS in the first place.

Tell me this o so convinced vegan. What would you do if you were trapped in a dense forest and the only way to survive was to kill an animal and eat its meat.

I don't really think that any meat eater here is exactly stuck in a dense forest. Anyway, forests can offer you both.

Gtaghost22

I'm not a Vegetarian but I could easily be one if I wasn't just so addicted to Chicken. I dislike beef, pork and most sea-foods anyway. I won't exactly shed a tear if I had to stop eating them.