New screenshots in Famitsu

userdrive

I really wish we had confirmation on if that new stuff is true or not.

I have doubts about them and I wish R* can confirm these soon. Currently people may be getting excited about things that are made up or lost in translation. Like I said before, if anyone can help with translation/verification that'd be good.

vivalavendredi
I really wish we had confirmation on if that new stuff is true or not.

I have doubts about them and I wish R* can confirm these soon. Currently people may be getting excited about things that are made up or lost in translation. Like I said before, if anyone can help with translation/verification that'd be good.

most of it is indeed bullsh*t.

I also think it's bad that some people are now excited for stuff we will never see in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

I was hoping Rockstar would release these screens as well. I really like the first one.

I was hoping Rockstar would release these screens as well. I really like the first one.

Those screens will be released sooner or later, that's for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

>Each character has a unique walking animation that suits their personality, including pedestrians.

>Euphoria engine improved, animations are much better and more fluid/dynamic.

>You will be able to puncture a gas tank, drive the car into a group of enemies, run away then set the trail on fire to blow up the car

>You can accessorize your dog with collars and leashes. Hundreds of accessories available.

>Your dogs can be lost or killed. Can buy a new one at the various pet stores around Los Santos.

>Wild animals can be hunted and meat can be sold to factories/farms. (Which are owned by Burger Shot.)

>Will feature over 15 species of animals, including sharks, deer, and more.

>You can leave your car parked next to a street meter. If you don't add money to the meter, the car can be towed and picked up at the impound lot.

>Deep water exploration missions will be available and is considered by Rockstar a seperate game.

>You can go for a drive together with friends. Rockstar demo included Trevor and Michael on jet skis

If this is the "NEW STUFF" everybody is talking about then it's all true and confirmed. I'm guessing most of this info was taken from the GTA 5 O'CLOCK interview with Rockstar North producer and GTA V's lead mission designer Imran Sarwar.

>You can leave your car parked next to a street meter. If you don't add money to the meter, the car can be towed and picked up at the impound lot.

dafuq? nervous.gif

>Each character has a unique walking animation that suits their personality, including pedestrians.

>You will be able to puncture a gas tank, drive the car into a group of enemies, run away then set the trail on fire to blow up the car

>You can accessorize your dog with collars and leashes. Hundreds of accessories available.

>Your dogs can be lost or killed. Can buy a new one at the various pet stores around Los Santos.

>Wild animals can be hunted and meat can be sold to factories/farms. (Which are owned by Burger Shot.)

>Deep water exploration missions will be available and is considered by Rockstar a seperate game.

>You can go for a drive together with friends. Rockstar demo included Trevor and Michael on jet skis

If this is the "NEW STUFF" everybody is talking about then it's all true and confirmed. I'm guessing most of this info was taken from the GTA 5 O'CLOCK interview with Rockstar North producer and GTA V's lead mission designer Imran Sarwar.

where did you get that information?

Source?

is it may be possible we are add fuel into car ?

dafuq? nervous.gif

f*ck YES! biggrin.gif

Awesome!

Is this from Famitsu as well? Taking this info with a grain of salt until a source is named