New screenshots in Famitsu

userdrive

Showstopper 26
What a week.

Yup! Prepare for more this week icon14.gif #FACT#

That soon after the gameplay video? I don't think we'll here from Rockstar again until August. One month from launch.

The launch of the interactive website will come this month.

I also think so.

Could be the end of this month, could also be in the beginning of August. But that's just what I think, so I guess these screenshots will be released (in HD quality) around that same time.

Let's hope so. Let's just keep your fingers crossed guys.

in accordance with IV website release, its late. by a week. so we should be expecting it real soon. maybe today.

Yeah I'm not sure why they're still holding back on the site?

What a week.

Yup! Prepare for more this week icon14.gif #FACT#

That soon after the gameplay video? I don't think we'll here from Rockstar again until August. One month from launch.

The launch of the interactive website will come this month.

I also think so.

Could be the end of this month, could also be in the beginning of August. But that's just what I think, so I guess these screenshots will be released (in HD quality) around that same time.

Let's hope so. Let's just keep your fingers crossed guys.

in accordance with IV website release, its late. by a week. so we should be expecting it real soon. maybe today.

Yeah I'm not sure why they're still holding back on the site?

Maybe because the site is not yet finished??? I think as soon as the site is fully finished it'll go live. Rockstar is holding back nothing.

>Each character has a unique walking animation that suits their personality, including pedestrians.

>Euphoria engine improved, animations are much better and more fluid/dynamic.

>You will be able to puncture a gas tank, drive the car into a group of enemies, run away then set the trail on fire to blow up the car

>You can accessorize your dog with collars and leashes. Hundreds of accessories available.

>Your dogs can be lost or killed. Can buy a new one at the various pet stores around Los Santos.

>Wild animals can be hunted and meat can be sold to factories/farms. (Which are owned by Burger Shot.)

>Will feature over 15 species of animals, including sharks, deer, and more.

>You can leave your car parked next to a street meter. If you don't add money to the meter, the car can be towed and picked up at the impound lot.

>Deep water exploration missions will be available and is considered by Rockstar a seperate game.

>You can go for a drive together with friends. Rockstar demo included Trevor and Michael on jet skis

http://boards.4chan.org/v/res/200276615

I'm 100% convinced this is in fact true. Selling meat to burger shot sounds exactly like R* Satire we all know and love. I also love the meter thing-y, and the towing away. Sounds awesome.

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise

>Wild animals can be hunted and meat can be sold to factories/farms. (Which are owned by Burger Shot.)

Reminds me of Food, INC.

nigelhere9901

Thanks A.D.I.O.S

">You can leave your car parked next to a street meter. If you don't add money to the meter, the car can be towed and picked up at the impound lot."

I love this stuff, after all the unrealistic sh*t we've been seeing, it's nice to see that Rockstar still knows how to create a balance in between them.

Thank you based GodNorth, every other developer is North's bitch.

FightMeThen
Thanks A.D.I.O.S

">You can leave your car parked next to a street meter. If you don't add money to the meter, the car can be towed and picked up at the impound lot."

I love this stuff, after all the unrealistic sh*t we've been seeing, it's nice to see that Rockstar still knows how to create a balance in between them.

Thank you based GodNorth, every other developer is North's bitch.

That's crazy, R* are going all out greatest games developer of all times hands down without a doubt.

user posted image

>Each character has a unique walking animation that suits their personality, including pedestrians.

>You will be able to puncture a gas tank, drive the car into a group of enemies, run away then set the trail on fire to blow up the car

>You can accessorize your dog with collars and leashes. Hundreds of accessories available.

>Your dogs can be lost or killed. Can buy a new one at the various pet stores around Los Santos.

>You can leave your car parked next to a street meter. If you don't add money to the meter, the car can be towed and picked up at the impound lot.

>Deep water exploration missions will be available and is considered by Rockstar a seperate game.

>You can go for a drive together with friends. Rockstar demo included Trevor and Michael on jet skis

All true??

HatlessNebula1

Cool! Finally.

sublimelabs

So we can get a dog for Michael and Trevor. Awesome.

Brilliant. I love it.

This means chop can die ph34r.gif

How in the world did you draw that conclusion?? It's no wonder BS rumors pop up everywhere.

sublimelabs

How in the world did you draw that conclusion?? It's no wonder BS rumors pop up everywhere.

We've already seen a pet shop in the gameplay trailer, and there are pictures of a dog in Michael's house. Though you're right, this translation may be fictional.

All true??

Originated from 4chan. Don't spill the salt. Take a grain.

Triple Vacuum Seal

All true??

Originated from 4chan. Don't spill the salt. Take a grain.

Yeah 4chan is 90% bs when V is the subject matter. Then again, this was a Japanese mag so the 4chan translations may be more accurate. Doubt it though.

Yeah 4chan is 90% bs when ANYTHING is the subject matter.  Then again, this was a Japanese mag so the 4chan translations may be more accurate.  Doubt it though.

ftfy

Spider-Vice

It is true, the bad translation from a spanish magazine in the main section says exactly the same thing. This one is just more readable.

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

we still need full translation of famitsu article to confirm some of these. like the ability to have new pets and selling meat. the spanish mag simply repeated 4chan

The Odyssey
user posted image

Huh? Where is that from? I can't remember seeing it before

It's from the franklin trailer.

vivalavendredi
user posted image

Oh, my bad biggrin.gif Thx Thought it was another bad scan from this japanese magazine

user posted image

Oh, my bad biggrin.gif Thx Thought it was another bad scan from this japanese magazine

thats what i thought too ^^

Not as good as the screens from the French mag, but cool nonetheless. Nobody can say there is not enough screenshots of V now. If anything, there's too many (if there is such a thing as too many).