New screenshots in Famitsu

userdrive

Grand Theft Savage
Any new info?

That's what I'm asking... Screens and no info? There's no point in releasing them through a magazine.

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

Real Jamaican
=================

Los Santos Gangster Ballas

Squad up or get banged on

Any new info?

That's what I'm asking... Screens and no info? There's no point in releasing them through a magazine.

Clearly you have not much idea how magazines or Rockstar works... These screens are from the previous general preview round by the way, they just didn't used that in that time.

Grand Theft Savage
Any new info?

Clearly you have not much idea how magazines or Rockstar works... These screens are from the previous general preview round by the way, they just didn't used that in that time.

No sh*t, Sherlock. I meant if the OP was going to translate the article and tell us something new. Different previews contain different information.

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

Real Jamaican
=================

Los Santos Gangster Ballas

Squad up or get banged on

GTAVTheHeat

This gets me even more excited, the new lighting mechanic is just mind boggling.

Why is it always the case that the person who is kind enough to upload them has a terrible camera?

Surprised there aren't any other versions online yet. I've been scouring Reddit and Twitter but no such luck.

New info (google translate):

-Each character has a walk of their own

-animations are better

-You can change the dog (accessories, collar)

-dog may be lost

-for wild animals can be hunted

-Animals will be more than 15

-the game will be a full-fledged underwater mission

-you can go for a drive together (Trevor with michael) on jet skis

Why is it always the case that the person who is kind enough to upload them has a terrible camera?

Surprised there aren't any other versions online yet. I've been scouring Reddit and Twitter but no such luck.

I agree, almost every new finding is in bad quality dozingoff.gif

MosquitoSmasher

Even with the bad quality, I really like the boat screenshot. Looks very moody with the car lights and dark with that forest...really hoping for several missions in those kind of areas.

The info about the dog getting lost is interesting...we have heard that before, right?

Edited by MosquitoSmasher

Even with the bad quality, I really like the boat screenshot. Looks very moody and dark with that forest...really hoping for several missions in those kind of areas.

The info about the dog getting lost is interesting...we have heard that before, right?

Lol, I can see Franklin is putting flyers on streetlights to make us search his dog.

"Yo mah homie4life chop is lost, did u seen dis dawg?? please let me know niggah, hes mah homie 4 life"

I don't think we have heard that before. Maybe Chop isn't a 'character' after all, and you can pick and name your own dog. A bit like horses in RDR I guess, you buy the deed then you can choose which breed to spawn first anytime, but if you got off and left them, they'd just wonder off.

Translations can be open to interpretation though.

Cutter De Blanc

Maybe it's the lousy quality of pictures taken at night so you can't see for sh*t anyway, or the fact that we've seen badass gameplay already, but these ones aren't that exciting to me. Maybe I've seen enough pictures of Franklin riding a motorcycle. Dunno, just feels like more of the same.

20 bucks says GTA V gets rated lower than Final Fantasy 13 by Famitsu.

upyoustolemylungs
No, I'm not Japanese, magazine costed 4 dollars whatsthat.gif

Watch the MQ/HQ-screenshots below:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Beautiful. Thank you!!

Niiiiiiiiiiiice icon14.gif

Re-affirms something even the quality can't change, night time is going to be awesome in this game.

Showstopper 26

Nice! What's going on in the first screen with that chopper overlay in the top right?

Japan, the land of technology... And they don't have a scanner? biggrin.gif

The first screenie looks lush.