Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,822 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Rytuklis

GTA III: RELOADED

VergilDD
As much as I would love to play this but it seems mediafire dosen't work in my country, can't you upload it on dyom site?!! sarcasm.gif

File is too big.

Try 4shared, its good.

;-)

jonesy3006

first of all, this GTA SA Liberty City modification is awesome but I now the game keeps crashing, I had them working first time I installed it all but when I went to play it without the missions my character was CJ with a big Afro and I didn't like it so I went back and restarted from reinstalling the GTA SA Liberty City mod, the mod works fine for free roaming but when I try to load the DYOM the game crashes during the load screen and I get this crash report user posted image

can somebody please help?

Rytuklis
first of all, this GTA SA Liberty City modification is awesome but I now the game keeps crashing, I had them working first time I installed it all but when I went to play it without the missions my character was CJ with a big Afro and I didn't like it so I went back and restarted from reinstalling the GTA SA Liberty City mod, the mod works fine for free roaming but when I try to load the DYOM the game crashes during the load screen and I get this crash report user posted image

Simple - you did not follow installation instructions.

CharlieSN95
first of all, this GTA SA Liberty City modification is awesome but I now the game keeps crashing, I had them working first time I installed it all but when I went to play it without the missions my character was CJ with a big Afro and I didn't like it so I went back and restarted from reinstalling the GTA SA Liberty City mod, the mod works fine for free roaming but when I try to load the DYOM the game crashes during the load screen and I get this crash report http://youthraw.webs.com/pics/Untitled.jpg

Maybe his PC is too slow to run the mod ?

Rytuklis
first of all, this GTA SA Liberty City modification is awesome but I now the game keeps crashing, I had them working first time I installed it all but when I went to play it without the missions my character was CJ with a big Afro and I didn't like it so I went back and restarted from reinstalling the GTA SA Liberty City mod, the mod works fine for free roaming but when I try to load the DYOM the game crashes during the load screen and I get this crash report http://youthraw.webs.com/pics/Untitled.jpg

That aint possible. He simply didnt replace the files specified in the installation instructions.

jonesy3006

That aint possible. He simply didnt replace the files specified in the installation instructions.

thanks, I realised I hadn't actually copied the Player.img file, once i had the DYOM loaded but now I can't load the mission to play, when I select Test Storyline the game quits and I get this error message (and this time I have copied the instructions carefully several times)

user posted image

and I have tried re downloading this mission pack (since the file mentioned in the error is in it) and still the same thing happens

Edited by jonesy3006

Rytuklis

Hmm... Please describe all the steps that you did while installing the whole thing.

jonesy3006

I am going to start the installation again and write the steps as I go and be as detailed as I can (I can't remember the steps exactly) so here goes

first I copied a clean copy of San Aundreas to the path C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas LC

waited for that to finish copying then ran the SALCInstaller.exe from the SALCBeta7.zip file (as directed in that zips readme)

inzipped the "cskydark.rar" archive (the file downloaded when clocking the "SA:LC DYOM compatibility fix" link on page 1)

then used IMG Tool 2.0 to open the gta3.img file from the path C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas LC\models

once opened I went Edit, Find then entered cskydark.txd then find next, Commands, Replace then navigated to the cskydark.txd I just unzipped, then Commands, Rebuild Archive

next i unzipped the "GTAIIIR used mods.rar" archive and installed those files into the gta3.img file in the same way as for the cskydark.txd file highlighting each file as I go so I know which files I've done

once all the files are replaced then I went Commands, Rebuild Archive

after that I replaced the player.img on the path GTA San Andreas LC\models with the one from the original San Aundreas game (the step i was forgetting when I had the last error message)

then I installed CLEO4, while installing I selected both the CLEO4 and Sanny builder 3 data files (in the past I was only selecting CLEO4) both to C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas LC

for the DYOM I have the DYOM_V702.zip file and I copied the folders in the zip to my GTA San Andreas User Files folder

now I Launch SA:LC, press New Game and choose "Design Your Own Mission"

When in game, I press Y, choose storyline menu and press TEST STORYLINE, it's once I select Test Storyline when the game crashes and I get the latest error message

//XP//

Hey,i can do darkel's missions....PM me if you are interested....

Rytuklis

Nah...

And Darkel was cut from GTA III

//XP//

Nah...

And Darkel was cut from GTA III

His missions were awesome...it would be cool...

Rytuklis

I'm doing everything myself, It gets confusing and doesnt work out when you have multiple people doing it, first hand expierence.

I'll get back on working on Chapter 2 again. IT might be made on GTA United if ill get it to work, dont know yet.

KD himan

JUST ONE WORD MASTER - ''AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'' I LIKE IT SO MUCH AS HELL !!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Rytuklis

Chapter 2 will get worked on as soon as i figure out how to make the newest GTA UNITED work for me.

Rytuklis

Gentlemen, I've got news regarding this. I won't reveal much, I want this to be rather a surprise, but put it this way: you can expect an improved, faster, more stable, and only dependant on ONE mod that most of you have, storyline. So prepare your anuses for a surprise.