3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Silent

GInput

skatefilter5

Is alternated better than saac cause flamethrower,sprays and fire extinguisher are bugged even I switch weapon after use just crash the game. However I did fix it for player 1 (no particle) but player 2 weapons still crash. Toggle to saac mode or single player keys crashes. This even sucks too cause I always control 2 player for years but now a-days the game instantly crash when active saac and even active saac i even cant run any gtasa until i turn saac off. Saac just becomes trash and 2nd player will be useless stay idle without saac rip. 

Can someone make the alternate Saac stable for keyboards. Ginput just only require a controller and I can't manage with keyboard (default mappinh) and controller and I feel in fun without a single keyboard 

I just try ginput but I don't see any mappable keys for keyboard for pad1 And pad2 which it doesn't make sense use that anyway. I mostly play alone and test new mods for both players if 2nd player is controllable 

Edited by skatefilter5

Silent

Can you ask again, but in English? I genuinely don't know what your post is about.

_IVK_

For PS3 gamepad users! Use 1.2.2.175 version only. Use this XInput Wrapper for DS3 by Scarlet.Crush. Unfortunately, you should follow instructions given by Scarlet.Crush. Install this archive first and update using this archive. Tip: type %temp% in address bar. Then install Deji's and Sillent's GInput into GTA SA directory and Silent's ASI Loader or vice verse. Then open GInputSA.ini using notepad and find EnableSixaxisHack=0. Change 0 to 1. Then find PlayStationButtons=0 and do the same (change 0 to 1) it will replace Xbox buttons with PS buttons. All credits to the authors. They are GREAT! Big thanks! Cheers! 

Marsi4eg

It works perfectly without updating to 1.2.2.175. The update fixes nothing but adds some unnecessary mappers and that's all.

Silent

There has been no news about GInput for a very long while, but here’s something new! GInput for San Andreas has been enlisted in a CODE IT contest from Wooting – and voting is now up!

Wooting is a brand of mechanical keyboards, which unlike any other keyboard out there (as of now) has pressure sensitive buttons. On top of that, the keyboards are fully lit with RGB LEDs, with each separate key being fully controllable.

Now, since analog keyboard buttons are a new concept, there have to be some ways of getting them working, since naturally no existing API can grasp the concept of an analog keyboard key. Apparently, it is possible to map specific keys to DirectInput and/or XInput gamepads and map them in games this way. Wooting also provides their own SDK for both analog keys and RGB lighting, but naturally that needs to be supported by the application itself.

You see where I’m going? With GInput, we can do exactly that! The mod already hooks deeply into GTA input processing, so adding one more feature was in fact fairly easy.

So far, the list of features is not long. It should be enough for starters, though:

• Full support for analog keys
  • Backlight reflects gang activity in the area you are in
  • Function keys flash when the police is after you
  • Keyboard dims when the player is hidden in the shadows
  • During dancing minigames, relevant keys reflect your score while all the other keys are dimmed
  • If the project picks up, more features may be added!

I have prepared a few videos showing the features so far:

Including the one you probably never asked for:

If you want to cast a vote, go here and pick your favourite! Who knows, maybe GInput is going to be your pick 😊
https://dev.wooting.nl/vote-it/

Ash_735

So recently Owen (Vannimon) completed his controller button pack which covers PlayStation 3/4 and Xbox/360/One, so just asking here to gauge interest in how many of you would like a TXD for PS4/XB1 buttons?

playstation_and_xbox_controller_button_p

adrien48cb

There is How to decrease the camera (right stick) sensivity?

Junior_Djjr
On 10/24/2018 at 7:39 PM, Silent said:

There has been no news about GInput for a very long while, but here’s something new! GInput for San Andreas has been enlisted in a CODE IT contest from Wooting – and voting is now up!

Wooting is a brand of mechanical keyboards, which unlike any other keyboard out there (as of now) has pressure sensitive buttons. On top of that, the keyboards are fully lit with RGB LEDs, with each separate key being fully controllable.

Now, since analog keyboard buttons are a new concept, there have to be some ways of getting them working, since naturally no existing API can grasp the concept of an analog keyboard key. Apparently, it is possible to map specific keys to DirectInput and/or XInput gamepads and map them in games this way. Wooting also provides their own SDK for both analog keys and RGB lighting, but naturally that needs to be supported by the application itself.

You see where I’m going? With GInput, we can do exactly that! The mod already hooks deeply into GTA input processing, so adding one more feature was in fact fairly easy.

So far, the list of features is not long. It should be enough for starters, though:

• Full support for analog keys
  • Backlight reflects gang activity in the area you are in
  • Function keys flash when the police is after you
  • Keyboard dims when the player is hidden in the shadows
  • During dancing minigames, relevant keys reflect your score while all the other keys are dimmed
  • If the project picks up, more features may be added!

I have prepared a few videos showing the features so far:

Spoiler

Including the one you probably never asked for:

If you want to cast a vote, go here and pick your favourite! Who knows, maybe GInput is going to be your pick 😊
https://dev.wooting.nl/vote-it/

Edited by Junior_Djjr

Silent

Nice! I have this mouse at work and I've been messing with LogiLED API from here a while ago, next GInput version will most likely feature some support for it.