Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,710 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Silent

GInput

Astra3

Hi, I have a question. Is there any possible way, how to have hydraulics on my car and control camera too? Like in GTA V.

Deadstroke

Just noticed something weird in GinputSA, you can't move while aiming with the sniper (I know it's intentional) but you CAN move and aim while crouching so when you zoom in you also move foward wich can cause some problems, I'm using IV controls btw.

I know that post was old, but these happens until now...

Silent

This is the same to PS2 behaviour though, not a GInput issue. But yeah, IV controls do make it more awkward but I'm not sure if I can do anything with it.

Edited by Silent

Deadstroke

Understood. It's funny when I use keyboard and I'm aiming with sniper and zooming in or out, it doesn't happen, but player get up by himself...

TacoDeBoss

Any news on DualShock 4 support? I'd like to be able to play San Andreas with the DS4 and a bunch of PS2 mods for max nostalgia.

George Costanza

install this http://ds4windows.com/to make games think dualshock4 is some xinput device
set in ginput ini icons from xbox 360 to ps3

TacoDeBoss

install this http://ds4windows.com/to make games think dualshock4 is some xinput device

set in ginput ini icons from xbox 360 to ps3

Oh, nice. Works great, thanks a lot.

​EDIT: The only problem is I can't get vibration working with that. Oh well.

Edited by TacoDeBoss

Ash_735

OR, you could've just launched the game through Steam since that converts DS4 to XInput automatically and allows custom options.

gts.

I have an little issue on San Andreas, I don't know if is by GInput or something else... But I can't switch the Hydra from hover to fly. I mean, I push the right analog stick forward for a few seconds and doesn't work. Any help?

By the way, I'm using a DualShock 4 and GInputSA.

TheProsOfCon

I've followed all of the instructions and my Xbox One controller still barely works. The triggers are unusable, I cannot pause the game with the "START" button, I can not look around with the right stick, manually aim, etc. If somebody can give me a step-by-step of what I need to do to fix this, it would be much appreciated.

Ash_735

I've followed all of the instructions and my Xbox One controller still barely works. The triggers are unusable, I cannot pause the game with the "START" button, I can not look around with the right stick, manually aim, etc. If somebody can give me a step-by-step of what I need to do to fix this, it would be much appreciated.

Then the mod isn't being loaded, those actions are the games defaults crappy controller support, so first off, which game are you trying to get this to work with?

Ouroboros

So i'm new to this whole modding buisness but i've managed to get all three 3d era games pretty stable with the mods i want and this is a mod i use with all three of them.

My only issues is I cant skip the intro to 3 with my controller. not a problem with vc and sa.

What have I derped up?

Blackbird88

So i'm new to this whole modding buisness but i've managed to get all three 3d era games pretty stable with the mods i want and this is a mod i use with all three of them.

My only issues is I cant skip the intro to 3 with my controller. not a problem with vc and sa.

What have I derped up?

You have to put the GInputIII.asi next to EXE not scripts folder. It's known bug :/

deedubbadoo

Hoping someone can help. I'm trying to use this with San Andreas, but for some reason it keeps loading the default controls instead of Control Set 2. I made the changes in the config file. I have the .asi file in the root alongside the .exe file. I've tried putting the config file in the scripts folder and also alongside the .asi file. I've also tried moving the General config file out of the scripts folder. I'm sure it's something easy, but I'm pulling my hair out here! Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I also went ahead and got the downgrader and went through that process and added everything except the graphics mods. I selected the GInput in the downgrader and subsequently went in and changed the ControlsSet to 2 in the config file. I feel like an idiot, that I'm having so much trouble with this.

Edited by deedubbadoo

Silent

If you are 100% sure GInput itself is working fine (are you seeing button prompts in texts?), maybe you're checking ControlsSet for Pad2, not Pad1?

gts.

I have a little issue on San Andreas, I don't know if is by GInput or something else... But I can't switch the Hydra from hover to fly. I mean, I push the right analog stick forward for a few seconds and doesn't work. Any help?

By the way, I'm using a DualShock 4 and GInputSA.

Any help on this?

deedubbadoo

If you are 100% sure GInput itself is working fine (are you seeing button prompts in texts?), maybe you're checking ControlsSet for Pad2, not Pad1?

I went ahead and changed the ControlsSet for both pads just to be sure. The on screen prompts are correct. I'm going to uninstall and reinstall again, just to make sure I did everything correctly.

Almeidowski

Hey! I recently noticed that it's way easier to use a Gamepad to fly and drive, so I used my PS3 one. As it was incompatible with Windows 10 I download the SCP think, and it was working incorrectly, so I download the GInput plugin. Now it works really nicely, the problem is that I'm used to the GTA V buttons on PS3, so I tried to remap the buttons. The problem is that I just can't do it.

Whenever I go to the Controller Setup, I press the X (A) button in my PS3 controller (or I click it with Mouse or Return), and it shows the "Select a new control for this action" and the 3 "???", but when I try to press some button nothing happens.

I can still change every button on my Mouse and Keyboard, but not the Gamepad ones...

I tried this in SA-MP and in GTA SA, the only difference is that in GTA SA, whenever I used the gamepad, it is written "Click (A) - Change", and in SA-MP if I use it or not it always shows "Click LMB / Return - Change".

http://imgur.com/a/ktZdJ

Thanks for helping, sorry for bad english.

Edited by Almeidowski

zmudziak32

Almeidowski GinputSA have 2 presets of controls

1st is Classsic PS2/Xbox Original

2nd is GTA IV/V like.

Almeidowski

2nd is GTA IV/V like.

And how do you change that?

Almeidowski

2nd is GTA IV/V like.

And how do you change that?

Found it! Thanks man! To everyone who might have this doubt, just go to GInputSA.ini and in Pad1 change "ControlSets=1" to "ControlSets=2"!!

Almeidowski

2nd is GTA IV/V like.

Isn't there anyway I can change it manually?

Silent

Sadly not. GInput only offers presets and additional configuration via some other options (though there's more of them in III and VC than SA).

jakebriggs

You could always run it through steam big picture mode, then you can rebind to your heart's content!

Marsi4eg

What about adding Xbox control schemes for 3/vc/sa?

Claude_Lib

Aren't they the same as PS2 ones?

Marsi4eg

No

GTA3:

Vehicle:

10f70ce51d97t.jpg

7e3cb58f52f9t.jpg

dc3e2be46881t.jpg

Onfoot:

963716a06c28t.jpg f2846e370204t.jpg

189a97bed0a3t.jpg c1bac11ac1e1t.jpg

VC:

5037384151e3t.jpg

7c708945b0c2t.jpg

24c202e273c5t.jpg

SA:

Onfoot:

c2e5e9fed771t.jpg 3d04c4f3b992t.jpg

be7fb010f137t.jpg bf0bf93b5fc2t.jpg

Vehicle:

e4b97c0ba8abt.jpg

6d03a74583fdt.jpg

bc053607ac10t.jpg

P.S. Those White and Black buttons - are LB/RB buttons on X360 controller. White is LB, Black is RB (official xbox emulator on xbox360 was used to test)

Edited by Marsi4eg

Almeidowski

You could always run it through steam big picture mode, then you can rebind to your heart's content!

How do you do that? I don't play with steam :/

Sadly not. GInput only offers presets and additional configuration via some other options (though there's more of them in III and VC than SA).

f*ck :/

bobbyprince

Hello. Does this mod enables variable throttle (acceleration) and braking forces when used with Xbox One Controller? (assuming acceleration and braking bound to analog triggers).

Claude_Lib

Yes it does. However it does not allow you to actually cruise at low speed, like in GTA IV and V, it only changes the acceleration and deceleration rate, but that's more than enough.