Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,724 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Travís.

Do you use other forums?

Kwabs

I didn't know 6-year-olds knew how to register an account here.

Pyrrhic
I go on igta5.com/forums. They despise GTAForums (no idea why) but I like their chat feature, that's the main reason I go on.

trip

I'm only allowed to participate in one forum - so I stay here.

A little bit of gaf lurking is as far as I go.

Chase177

GTA Forums and Multi Theft Auto forums are the only two that I actively use. I've signed up on other forums, but don't use them anymore.

Cameron
Been on and off with other forums, but most just have horrible layouts.

na89340qv0n34b09q340

I took the bait, but whatever. Why does he have to be 6? Pixar movies are very well known for appealing to audiences of all ages. Looking over the forum it actually looks like they're better than us at not sh*tposting and being nice to all members. And look how well they discuss this minefield of a topic.

RedDagger
I go on igta5.com/forums. They despise GTAForums (no idea why) but I like their chat feature, that's the main reason I go on.

Weird, I never knew that existed despite the fact it's not a tiny forum. Looks okay-ish, not that fun though (plus I prefer the more compact style of GTAF) - interesting to see how many similar topics they've created, including a mapping thread with just over 100 pages *cough* 700 *cough*.

El Dildo

I use Beyond Unreal to talk about other FPS games. it started as a dedication to Unreal Tournament but it covers everything now.

http://forums.beyondunreal.com

I use LS1 to talk about GM F-Body muscle cars. because I drive a Trans Am.

http://www.ls1lt1.com/forum

those + GTAF are where I post the most actively.

I also lurk and browse around big forums like Something Awful (http://forums.somethingawful.com) and Music Banter (http://www.musicbanter.com).

GoldenBlade
Music Banter (http://www.musicbanter.com).

Oh yeah, I forgot about Music Banter. Used to visit that place everyday.

Nlwt

Also use ForzaMotorsport forum, Minecraft forum and Redcafe (Manchester United forum).

Devyl
I also lurk and browse around big forums like Something Awful (http://forums.somethingawful.com)

Do you have an account? I hang out in AI smile.gif

Brobinski

The tenbux to get into SA is the best thing about it. Keeps the riff raff out, and getting banned actually has ramifications.

darthYENIK

HFBoards for hockey.

Angelswin.com for baseball.

Reddit for everything.

GTAF 4 life!

roebuck34

This, Warthunder forums & rarly Kerbal space program forums mostly lurk there now

Mr Rabbit

don't forget the brian may's chin appreciation society forum, you are also a member of that I believe tounge.gif but you don't use it anymore tounge.gif

16 5 5

as for me, no other forums, because on most forums you tend to get tonnes of dickheads, dickheads everywhere yo, (I'll make you real rich)

ths forum is NOT an exception, well it is for the 'tonnes' part imo, this community is far better than other gaming communities I have come accross are am a member of. Also the ones who aren't dickheads more than make up for the ones who are. I shall not name names on either, but you can probably deduce for yourself in which category you lie in if I have encountered you 3-5 times or more

RARusk

Pretty much these (in order):

--GameFAQs

--The MoFaT (private board)

--AtariAge

--Digital Press

--GTAForums

--FaceBook

--Rooster Teeth

Happyness

q13f

Edited by Happyness

Pyrrhic

Oh yeah I forgot about that Flynny!

The Brian May's Chin Appreciation Society is an association dedicated to the wonders of Brian May's chin.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

16 5 5

Travís.

don't forget the brian may's chin appreciation society forum, you are also a member of that I believe tounge.gif but you don't use it anymore tounge.gif

16 5 5

as for me, no other forums, because on most forums you tend to get tonnes of dickheads, dickheads everywhere yo, (I'll make you real rich)

ths forum is NOT an exception, well it is for the 'tonnes' part imo, this community is far better than other gaming communities I have come accross are am a member of. Also the ones who aren't dickheads more than make up for the ones who are. I shall not name names on either, but you can probably deduce for yourself in which category you lie in if I have encountered you 3-5 times or more

I'm not in your disrespect list, that's good tounge.gif

Icarus

GTAForums is my number one forum. I used to go to OffTopic quite a bit, but I haven't been in a year now.

I'm also on a sports forum dedicated to my football team in the CFL, so I usually visit there around game time to discuss recent games, trades, and other events.

Ferocious Banger
I used to be on a forum called Tanki Online forum which had in comparison to GTAForums is incredibly sh*t.  At that time I was a bit of a retard so I went about trolling with other people's account but the mods didn't really know it was me, I don't really visit it any more though.

GTAForums is the longest forum I've been on, can't believe it's nearly a year since I first registered.

Yeah i've been on here 4 months exactly today, and I can't believe how fast it's gone!

I've been here for two full years now. It quite literally is a lot for me.

Ah, the good old "Genesis"days inlove.gif

Kwabs

I took the bait, but whatever. Why does he have to be 6? Pixar movies are very well known for appealing to audiences of all ages. Looking over the forum it actually looks like they're better than us at not sh*tposting and being nice to all members. And look how well they discuss this minefield of a topic.

I actually agree with you. It's just that the little brother of someone I know has/had an account there, and he was 6 at the time registering. So that's pretty much the only reason why I said it. tounge.gif

LittleBlueTroll

You could all sign up to that one Slamman is a MOD on, it's on his profile i believe. I checked it out once, purely for curiosity i had no intention of signing up, and i think he is literally the only person that posts, endless topics with no replies. A few of the members are guys there were banned here, so they seemed very, very bitter towards this forum

Gtaghost22

Barcaforum, Tennisforum, MensTennisForums and GameFAQs*.

*Full of trolls.

Andreas

This is not the only forum I use. I'm visiting WatchDogsForum every couple of days, and even though I joined it in mid May, I have only posted one time thus far. I'm also visiting ComputerBase, which is a german website that posts news about everything related to hardware and gaming. I joined it back in August 2011, and I posted the last time on my one year anniversary in August last year. Last but not least, I joined GTAInside in November 2011 [had an account before in 2010], but I haven't posted once since March. In short, this is the only forum I'm using actively and where I post on daily basis.

Sneakerhead.

Oh yeah, I use to visit Nogripracing forums, but I forgot my login and I don't feel like making another one. whatsthat.gif

Mr. Scratch

I have an account on UER which is a forum about urban exploration(http://www.uer.ca)

Lil ski

GTAF is my number one forum. I check it frequently and its a great forum (if you can ignore the V-tards and little kids)

but I'm usually on the IMDB forums (lopemaster20) but I warn you, its full of pretentious, racist, movie snobs there and rational discussions are futile. and just don't ever..EEEEVER.. go to "The Sandbox" part of the boards........its like if the V section and /b/ had a f*cked up terminally ill child..

Gray Wolf

Well i mainly use GTAF of course but i also go on GTAGaming and Arijitsen's GTA mod based forums (which i moderate)

I used to be on The GTA Place but it's not that active, very dead at times

Edited by s7free

Vercetti42

I forgot to mention I lurk gamespot forums too, my account is gta_freak21 if anyone is interested. I saw CharmingCharlie in the Mass Effect topic there.