3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Ai®a©ob®a

Tom Clancy's The Division

Tigereyesxx

1.8.1 hits Thursday 12/4/2018 , big changes to drop rates of Classified gear, Exotics, and new Legendry missions, also 2 new Global Events..etc...

PaeganLoveSong

The new Legendary missions are Amherst's Apartment and Grand Central Station.

Amherst Legendary gameplay (PTS):

Grand Central Legendary gameplay (PTS):

New Global Events are Blackout and Onslaught. Blackout is based on the Shock Ammo directive from the Underground but with the added bonus that a full charge meter makes your melee strikes one hit kills. Onslaught cycles three types of special ammo (gas, fire, bleed) that change on reload but enemies are resistant to certain types.

The new GE's just recycle the same classified gear as the last four, but new vanity items and the MK3 cache are introduced.

I'm diving balls deep into the new Legendaries right away. I already have a good chunk of weekly and exotic caches I'm saving to open, and adding two more exotic caches (along with the increased drop rate and taking vendor exotics out of the drop pool) means more chances to finally get the fxcking House.

Edited by PaeganLoveSong

Tigereyesxx

Good luck, I have the House and it is very very good, in fact I have all the exotics. Just want Striker Classified set...

PaeganLoveSong

The only classified gear I need to finish up are Nomad and Reclaimer, need backpack for Nomad and mask/chest for Reclaimer. Glad I don't PVP.

The new Legendaries are all CQB. Take a lot of cover.

Tigereyesxx

Got 2 House's and Urban MDR from new legendary missions but no Classified...you will die...but it is a blast ...adrenaline hit like a needle in your arm...

PaeganLoveSong

I actually breezed through Grand Central with a good random team. We each covered each other, took turns pushing and falling back, and the only trouble we had was that last push into the LMB camp. A few shotgunners managed to flank us and...yeah.

Amherst can fxck itself. Hard. That immediate line dropped another random team twice in a row, but I wanted my exotic cache so we regrouped and blitzed.

This week's exotic cache cycle netted me two Showstoppers, each with Sustained already on it. Swapped Adept for Deadly on one and Capable with Responsive on the other. I can't wait for the next Assault GE. Mwahahaha...

Tigereyesxx

1.8.2 due June 14 I think, 2 new legendary missions General Assembly and Madison Field Hospital, Shields awards for D2, but what I was dreading is happening, Nomad, Predator, Striker Classified all being nerfed due to pressure from DZ pvp gankers...all that hard grinding down the drain, due to pressure from thieving rogues...I am out....

Craigsters
Posted (edited)

I started playing this today, only wanted  to play single player mode, and when entering the safe houses, it was confusing at first seeing several of your characters moving around and with different ranks, but eventually I watched some youtube video's that explained the other same characters and how the safe houses worked!..

Also good to see there's no real cheats for the game and just map  explore crap glitches that I'll never  dive into or try

Only thing that worrier's  me is  that if I Buy something from the safe house merchant, well it show up on my bank statement or VISA debit card? eplay currently  doesn't have that information of mine

Edited by Craigsters

PaeganLoveSong
1 hour ago, Craigsters said:

Only thing that worrier's  me is  that if I Buy something from the safe house merchant, well it show up on my bank statement or VISA debit card? eplay currently  doesn't have that information of mine

Do you mean the gear/weapons vendors? If so, no actual currency will be charged, just in-game dosh or Phoenix Credits. If you mean the special vendors at the Terminal or Camp Clinton? Potentially, but you're given a prompt before any actual money can be spent, and these items are 100% cosmetic.

feckyerlife
23 hours ago, Craigsters said:

I started playing this today, only wanted  to play single player mode, and when entering the safe houses, it was confusing at first seeing several of your characters moving around and with different ranks, but eventually I watched some youtube video's that explained the other same characters and how the safe houses worked!..

Also good to see there's no real cheats for the game and just map  explore crap glitches that I'll never  dive into or try

There is an SP mode?

Craigsters

2 hours ago, feckyerlife said:

There is an SP mode?

There is and solo play and you can change invites to family or friends only in your uplay  profile, you'll have two generic  NPC's fighting by you from time to time and they are useless and mostly cheerleaders with handguns 

feckyerlife
15 hours ago, Craigsters said:

There is and solo play and you can change invites to family or friends only in your uplay  profile, you'll have two generic  NPC's fighting by you from time to time and they are useless and mostly cheerleaders with handguns 

sh*t i may have to try it, i saw its on game pass. I wonder if the new one will allow solo play

Craigsters
41 minutes ago, feckyerlife said:

sh*t i may have to try it, i saw its on game pass. I wonder if the new one will allow solo play

I was told or read that 85% of the games is coop or it's maps, something like that, could be additional story's in coop too

I've been playing Tom Clancy's ghost Recon wildlands in solo for the last day or so, but still have 3 NPC's with me, still trying to figure out how to command them and change there weapons etc

feckyerlife
25 minutes ago, Craigsters said:

I was told or read that 85% of the games is coop or it's maps, something like that, could be additional story's in coop too

I've been playing Tom Clancy's ghost Recon wildlands in solo for the last day or so, but still have 3 NPC's with me, still trying to figure out how to command them and change there weapons etc

If you don't want them to follow you, there is a command to hold them in a location (i believe you press L1 and commands pop up for NPCs). i do that all the time in the game. You can't change their weapons but you can change everything else. I wish you could change their weapons though, sniper guy don't make sense since most time your in close range combat.

Also found this article, sounds like D2 will be like D1

https://www.windowscentral.com/division-2-what-can-i-play-solo

According to Game Director Mathias Karlson, "you can play through the entire story campaign into endgame and [then the] endgame [content] alone, but you can also do the same content [in] two, three, or four player co-op."

PaeganLoveSong

Soooooooo geared up for 3/14 it hurts. 6 more fxcking days!!!

trip
17 hours ago, PaeganLoveSong said:

Soooooooo geared up for 3/14 it hurts. 6 more fxcking days!!!

I'm excited.  I did both betas but the last one I wasn't aware of so I only managed a handful of hours.

Excited!