Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,097 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Niick99

Michael's therapist

Niick99

I wanted to know if you guys think micheal's assisstant will have a huge role as far as his individual story?

Opinions Appreciated

Your Gta buddy,

Niick99 rolleyes.gif

MikeyBelic
I wanted to know if you guys think micheal's assisstant will have a huge role as far as his individual story?

Opinions Appreciated

Your Gta buddy,

Niick99 rolleyes.gif

For some reason I feel we just met our antagonist.

King Of Monra

He might have, I think he's going to be a lance vance dance type, not with the attitude and all that, but perhaps he'll become a close friend and later betray you in the game.

dee8ball
He might have, I think he's going to be a lance vance dance type, not with the attitude and all that, but perhaps he'll become a close friend and later betray you in the game.

Maybe he will manipulate michael with his evil powers of therapy oooh so scary it would be the perfect crime. (Sarcasm)

MikeyBelic

Maybe he will manipulate michael with his evil powers of therapy oooh so scary it would be the perfect crime. (Sarcasm)

I think Michael will end up hurting/killing someone the therapists close too, the therapist will go to the cops and tell them, then when Trevor and Franklin hear about this they'll think Michael's a traitor and probably try and take him out.

King Of Monra

I think Michael will end up hurting/killing someone the therapists close too, the therapist will go to the cops and tell them, then when Trevor and Franklin hear about this they'll think Michael's a traitor and probably try and take him out.

Maybe, I suspect that the therapist is hired by the FIB who is there to have an eye as well on Michael ( I suppose).

NEONPOWER2

hope there ll also be a guy similar to brucie from gta 4 , he was hilarious tounge2.gif

Nemesis2252

i dont think he will. i think that it will just be part of the random events when you swap characters. you switch from franklin to michael, and hes having a theropist visit. a short quick (skippable probably) cinematic. same with trevor and his shrink

Niick99

Opinions Appreciated

Your Gta buddy,

Niick99  rolleyes.gif

For some reason I feel we just met our antagonist.

Aww that was so funny.... Not

MikeyBelic

Maybe, I suspect that the therapist is hired by the FIB who is there to have an eye as well on Michael ( I suppose).

Also a very good speculation!

@OP

It isn't a joke..

Niick99

Also a very good speculation!

@OP

It isn't a joke..

Well sir you have a twisted imagination

Rock Howard
hope there ll also be a guy similar to brucie from gta 4 , he was hilarious tounge2.gif

Not really, he was just a complete f*ckwit.

piper5by5

I think his therapist will be kinda like Ken Rosenberg from Vice city; he doesn't approve of what Michael does, but he goes with it anyway. Other than that I don't think he'll play an active part in missions.

saintsrow

hope there ll also be a guy similar to brucie from gta 4 , he was hilarious    tounge2.gif

Not really, he was just a complete f*ckwit.

@NEONPOWER2 - Can you play GTA IV with your good buddy Brucie for the next 6 years or so, and keep that sh*thead the f*ck out of our GTAV? Thanks in advance! colgate.gif

I suspect that the therapist is hired by the FIB who is there to have an eye as well on Michael

@ King Of Monra - This is a good speculation, logical idea.

Apxidia

Probably not. If anything it seems like they just added him to the trailer to help explain Michael's position and character archetype. The trailer even concluded with the therapist suggesting that Michael needed a new therapist. He basically eliminated himself in the 2 min we met him.

lolzz19

I hope i can shoot him

G D

Don't worry guys, i'm the replacement. smile.gif

I'll also become Michael's friend somewhere in the story. my special ability is, for now a secret.

My favorite activity is Yoga. colgate.gif