2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

One New Screenshot

urbanfire

Palm3, posted the HD version first and someone (forgot the username) posted a pixelated version first..

Nah, if you look at the thread, "OneNewScreenshot" posted it above him. He just edited it out later... http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtop...st&p=1062550563

GTA-Addicted
Interesting, why Adriaan needs to know this....

Just curious who posted it first. There seems to be multiple threads...

Palm3, posted the HD version first and someone (forgot the username) posted a pixelated version first..

I think you got the second thread in mind tounge.gif this was the first: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=557697

Polish_Trucker

Just curious who posted it first. There seems to be multiple threads...

I think you got the second thread in mind tounge.gif this was the first: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=557697

I'm turning into Dan Houser (If you get what I mean lol.gif )... I can't keep up with this

I also do want to know. Could be an insider.

@Adriaan

DO you think a R* eployee posted that?

The screen probable got leaked somehow and a 12 year old relative of R*'s employee posted this. His post's are too immature, no way adult man would do this.

Edited by DizzeeXL

I hope that's not real, it looks hideous. Looks absolutely no better than IV.

I don't see how it looks worse than other screens, It's just a weather that makes it look bad.

Polish_Trucker

Looks like I won't be bashing my head on the table then.. that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

johnny_zoo
Looks like I won't be bashing my head on the table then.. that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

Its still a real screen what are you talking about?

Make that table solid Oak please.

Christ why do you want this to be real? The graphics are jaw droppingly awful.

As compared to what?

Indeed. Anyone expecting a big leap forward from GTA IV will be disappointed. These are the same consoles and R* are not magicians.

Huh? Why are the graphics awful? They are even better than the graphics are on the screens released before. I really had to look twice if it's fake, because I thought the graphics were too good.

dontdieb4september

Calm down.. This picture is clearly PS3/XBOX Version while the amazing screenshots were from the yet unconfirmed PC version. devil.gif bwahaha. Q Tears. icon14.gif

Erm, I already said I was just curious. Multiple accounts had posted this screenshot across several threads (some edited it later) and I was just curious to know who posted it first. Also wanted to know if the topic starter of the 2405 thread was just trolling. Given that we now know the 2405 guy wasn't the one that posted the screen, I guess he had nothing to do with it and was just trolling.

Polish_Trucker
Looks like I won't be bashing my head on the table then..  that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

confused.gif Something is just screaming in my face saying it's fake... Like I said earlier, the L.S mob tower is behind it..

ChronoStinger

Erm, I already said I was just curious. Multiple accounts had posted this screenshot across several threads (some edited it later) and I was just curious to know who posted it first. Also wanted to know if the topic starter of the 2405 thread was just trolling. Given that we now know the 2405 guy wasn't the one that posted the screen, I guess he had nothing to do with it and was just trolling.

So wait i don't get it...is it fake or not? ...I don't see it at R*'s site, so WTF is going on, could anyone explain? confused.gif

so Adriaan, is this screenshot a fake or a real one? simple question.

FranklinJr.

Submarine is colorful in style of V

But background is gray in style of IV, like water.

johnny_zoo

Looks like I won't be bashing my head on the table then..  that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

confused.gif Something is just screaming in my face saying it's fake... Like I said earlier, the L.S mob tower is behind it..

Err thats a good thing, right? It means its from the same game, no? I can see the same suspension bridge from other screens too. What more proof do you need? notify.gif

In fact Ill do you one better, if this is fake I will print out that 24/05 thread and eat it on Youtube.

Edited by johnny_zoo

Polish_Trucker

Err thats a good thing, right? It means its from the same game, no? I can see the same suspension bridge from other screens too. What more proof do you need? notify.gif

In fact Ill do you one better, if this is fake I will print out that 24/05 thread and put it on Youtube.

I don't want this thread turning into Detroit, but it's fake... Franklin's binoculars screenshot didn't show the L.S bank tower.. but this one does? Freaky

GTA-Addicted
I don't want this thread turning into Detroit, but it's fake... Franklin's binoculars screenshot didn't show the L.S bank tower.. but this one does? Freaky

Because those two screens are not from the same location also the point of view is different, someone over here is trying to put the screens on the 'new' map: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=557730

Very nice icon14.gif suspicious how this guy got it, but it certainly looks real to me. We've seen so many fakes, you just get that feeling when something is different and highly likely real.

fib_ufo_small.png

In fact Ill do you one better, if this is fake I will print out that 24/05 thread and put it on Youtube.

Because it's totally different angle

johnny_zoo

Well its a completely different angle... but I see there's no convincing you otherwise is there. whatsthat.gif

We have never seen the submarine from this angle, so the guy couldn't just copy it from another image. And imagine how long it would take to just create the submarine? Not only the background ...

Polish_Trucker

Because those two screens are not from the same location also the point of view is different, someone over here is trying to put the screens on the 'new' map: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=557730

user posted image

The Franklin shot wouldn't show the US Bank Tower, it's further to the left or perhaps hidden by his body. You can see that he must be standing behind the Los Santos Marina warehouse cause it's on the left of the leaked shot, and on the right of the Franklin shot. We've seen good fakes, but this is too good. Impossible to recreate IMO.

fib_ufo_small.png

NikoBellicGTAIV

The graphics look almost the same as the rest of the screens.

But, did you notice the jagged shadows on the submarine?

The graphics look almost the same as the rest of the screens.

But, did you notice the jagged shadows on the submarine?

To me it looks like the image has been stretched past its intended size, so that's why everything starts to look lower quality etc.

Don't know if that's just me though.

user posted image

Still the jaggys though