3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

One New Screenshot

urbanfire

Polish_Trucker

God damn it... Now it looks like I'll have to bash my head on the table and film it cryani.gif

user posted image

How is it fake though?

Edited by Flashify

Kifflom112
I wish it really looked like that.

You must be horrible at piecing pieces of the city up together. Evidently this is what it will look like.

It's real. But will be good if we know from where it come from.

Possible Russian game magazine.

credit goes to mawerick_mc but im just going to leave this here.

they seem to match up suspiciously well ahah.

I don't know if it's fake or not, but i can see where it "would" fit on the map:

user posted image

In my opinion this could be real. One of the best fakes we've seen so far if it is fake.

Liberty2k7
The submarine looks like its made out of lego, and in general the whole screenshot looks awful.

It looks more like GTA IV than anything we have seen from V. I really dunno how to feel about this one.

That's because its the first screen (that I remember) that has the dreary, overcast weather that was characteristic of IV. Its not the games graphics that make the screen seem bad, its the dull, sun devoid atmosphere that we haven't really seen in Los Santos. Its good tho see some variation in weather patterns.

Lock n' Stock

I'm not convinced it's fake. The real question is just where it came from.

Like I said in the 24/05 thread, it's most likely smog that is making it look the way it is. Gotta love that air pollution.

Fake.

You have a habit at labeling things fake, but you're always dead wrong. Just stick to complaining about how small the map is fool

Edited by Darrel

ChronoStinger
The submarine looks like its made out of lego, and in general the whole screenshot looks awful.

It looks more like GTA IV than anything we have seen from V. I really dunno how to feel about this one.

That's because its the first screen (that I remember) that has the dreary, overcast weather that was characteristic of IV. Its not the games graphics that make the screen seem bad, its the dull, sun devoid atmosphere that we haven't really seen in Los Santos. Its good tho see some variation in weather patterns.

Though you gotta admit the water looks veeery different! I mean everything the color, the shape and details...It just looks like the water from GTAIV...

Thats what kinda makes me think its real. It doesn't look like its been edited or staged to make it look good.

I still think the game looks amazing but this is just a bit more believable if it looks like this.

Thats what kinda makes me think its real. It doesn't look like its been edited or staged to make it look good.

I still think the game looks amazing but this is just a bit more believable if it looks like this.

Exactly. This is a more realistic look at the game. They haven't messed with this image, added depth of field effects etc. I'm glad to see some more honest screenshots.

Solarcellular

Looks really good! love the tide effects in the water. Deffinatly a real screenshot! (you would have to be a dumbass to not see its legit!)

looks like iv with a photoshopped bridge.

I swear theres a mission in IV, maybe with Packie, where you have to shoot a load of people near a dock. i remember you climb onto a roof at some point. Looks like a similar location to me.

upyoustolemylungs

Ah I wish I could pre-order. It's f*cked up that the SUBMARINE is only a preorder bonus. Bullsh*t.

Exactly. This is a more realistic look at the game. They haven't messed with this image, added depth of field effects etc. I'm glad to see some more honest screenshots.

I'm glad to see some more proof that there will be a PC version.

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise

Ah I wish I could pre-order. It's f*cked up that the SUBMARINE is only a preorder bonus. Bullsh*t.

The blimp is a pre order bonus, not the submarine icon14.gif

...what? The Atomic blimp is a preorder bonus. Not the sub.

Edit: Ninja'd by Diesel311.

Spider-Vice

Pretty awesome screen. The only reason it looks like IV is because the weather is dull, and well, the game was based off GTA IV with graphical improvements, so you'd expect at least one weather condition to look sort of like it even with improved graphics.

No complaints, I find it awesome.

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

Red Dead Network | GTANet | kifflom

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

Pretty awesome screen. The only reason it looks like IV is because the weather is dull, and well, the game was based off GTA IV with graphical improvements, so you'd expect at least one weather condition to look sort of like it even with improved graphics.

No complaints, I find it awesome.

How do you explain the sub looking like lego?

How could anyone possibly doubt that this is a 'real' screen, especially this close to the game's release. What a bunch of mongs!

Irrational

This is clearly fake.

The timecyc is f*cked up, the submarine colors do not match up with the ambient lighting.

Lock.

This is clearly fake.

The timecyc is f*cked up, the submarine colors do not match up with the ambient lighting.

Lock.

It's genuine, you utter, utter fool.

TheIllaDopest

people must be smoking crack on this forum. This is a real screen. Everyone saying is fake is as wrong as the people that said there was no gangs in V. If you dont believe it then move it along. no need to just leave the word FAKE on here.

people must be smoking crack on this forum. This is a real screen. Everyone saying is fake is as wrong as the people that said there was no gangs in V. If you dont believe it then move it along. no need to just leave the word FAKE on here.

I am endlessly amazed by the sheer stupidity of some of the people that use this forum; it's as if they've never played a game by Rockstar before.

What is the source of this picture?

9H7Sj34.jpg