2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Issue With Rampage #1

I am currently playing GTA VC on my iPad. I currently have 70% of the game complete, as well as all of the rampages with the exception of the first rampage that is listed on http://www.g-unleashed.com/index.php?jump=10. I cannot access the rampage, period. I stand in the beacon and it never activates. I did all rampages in order and never used cheats. I only skipped doing this rampage at the beginning because it wasn't allowing me to complete it. Can somebody help me?

I cannot help you as I don't own and IOS device-- however it may help if you can post up your save file--

I would consider backing up your save files and reinstalling the game-- this sounds like some type of bug/glitch.

What exactly do you mean when you say "it wasn't allowing me to complete it"

Spuds

Edited by Spuds725

What I mean by that is if I stand in the actual rampage icon, the mission won't be launched. I continually walk back and forth into the icon to trigger the mission, but no luck so far. The other 34 rampage missions worked no problem.

What I mean by that is if I stand in the actual rampage icon, the mission won't be launched. I continually walk back and forth into the icon to trigger the mission, but no luck so far. The other 34 rampage missions worked no problem.

Ok.. The wording confused me a bit.... Thought the issue you had when u skipped it initially was different.

Can you post up your save file and see if anyone else can start it--- Once again, I would do it but I would need an IOS device.

I would also open a support ticket with rockstar games-- I didn't see a bug listed like this there.

http://support.rockstargames.com/forums/21...Android-and-iOS

Be sure to post up a link to your vid when you do this and tell them that you did re-install the game.

Edited by Spuds725

Thank you. I submitted a request with them, hopefully they'll be able to help me. I appreciate all of your help.

I would still post up your save-- I am curious if it carries over to other devices---

I also DLed a save file editor also that can examine saves and am curious what it shows on yours... if you want to check it yourself-- the editor is here--- http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=12167

The author says it "probably supports the ios version as well". -- you run this on a PC and load the save up from there so you will have to get the save off of your device. I have this on my PC already if you don't feel like bothering with this...

There is a similar issue on android with one of the unique jumps that carries over to other devices.... http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=552489

Edited by Spuds725
  • 2 weeks later...

How would I go about posting my save to you? I am currently 99% done. The only thing I need to complete is this rampage.

How would I go about posting my save to you? I am currently 99% done. The only thing I need to complete is this rampage.

You can post to this site-- http://gtasnp.com/home -- After you upload the save file, it will give you a link-- copy and paste it back here.

I'm not certain how to get the save files off of iDevices-- I will find out though and post back....

//edit//

It looks like you can use an app called-- iexplorer http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/

Easiest way would be to see if you can "share" a file-- then just email it to yourself.... if not you will have to connect to your computer and mount it like a "flash drive"...

The files are named-- gta3sf#.b (the # indicates the save slot so gta3sf4.b would be save slot #4 in your game).

It should be in this directory on your device-- /var/mobile/Applications/GTA vice city/Documents/

Edited by Spuds725