Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,964 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

GtaIIIFanBoy

Did You Like Luis Lopez?

Did You Like Luis Lopez?  

481 members have voted

1. 1. Did You Like Luis Lopez?

• Yes
    • No

Nameless Foot Soldier

You know what? You all need to take some god damn character literature classes and learn how to fully pick apart characters because you f*ck nuts are talking out your bias asses. Luis was a damn fine character in terms of story development and characterization.

latigreblue

He was a'ight.

His running looked as if his shoes were too tight.

Chad Warden
You know what? You all need to take some god damn character literature classes and learn how to fully pick apart characters because you f*ck nuts are talking out your bias asses. Luis was a damn fine character in terms of story development and characterization.

Go cry to your therapist.

TonyMontanaCDL

One of the weakest protagonists ever. I could not stand him. He makes CJ and Vic appear likable.

DwnShft2Xcelr8

I doubt this is popular opinion, but I think Luis was the most interesting character of the 3 main protagonists in the LC world.

He had just the right amount of humor, anger and cockiness. He was also a nice guy. There were plenty of situations he was put in where I think Niko or Johnny would've gone for a kill, but Luis didn't. And the fact that Luis kept hanging with the same two guys who were partly responsible for his stint in prison? It just shows how much he was truly dedicated to maintaining his friendship.

Fidzy

I think he fits perfectly in the era and atmosphere of GTAIV, but Claude Speed, Tommy Vercett and CJ are the most memorable for me.

Just so you know, Claude Speed from GTA 2 isn't Claude from GTA 3

universetwisters

Jesus christ, dat triple post

Sneak47

Yes, better than Niko.

cp1dell

I think you're the one that needs to go back to school so you can identify the difference between a fact, and an opinion.

Capten Morgan

I didn't hate him or anything, but I just found him really really boring. Especially after playing as Johnny.

YOU HAVE TO GET IN TO THE CARACTER, Johnny and Luis livs two different life`s.. :cool:

I like Luis alot..! And his mind is more mature,he is realy cool,

in his mind he nows he can take out anyone he wants..!! like that a`lot.. :devil::devil::cool:

Morto Matrix

Not at all, just didn't suit me playing as him I suppose.

I prefer Niko.

Mr. Rocko

One of the coolest, ,most chill, and most laid back protags ever.

Capten Morgan

I doubt this is popular opinion, but I think Luis was the most interesting character of the 3 main protagonists in the LC world.

He had just the right amount of humor, anger and cockiness. He was also a nice guy. There were plenty of situations he was put in where I think Niko or Johnny would've gone for a kill, but Luis didn't. And the fact that Luis kept hanging with the same two guys who were partly responsible for his stint in prison? It just shows how much he was truly dedicated to maintaining his friendship.

SO RIGHT YOU ARE..!! :cool::cool:

Nameless Foot Soldier

And two out of three were completely on topic and productive. I don't see what you are trying to say.

universetwisters

And two out of three were completely on topic and productive. I don't see what you are trying to say.

You could've just edited your original post...

Nameless Foot Soldier

You could've just edited your original post...

I don't know how to multi quote.

theiceman13

Nah i didn't really like him lol and as if a ponce like luis would take down a hardcore russian mobster like ray bulgarin, a charecter like ray should of been killed off by a truly hardcore charecter...my theory is that ray bulgarin was the tip of the iceberg and the people he worked for got revenge for his death by killing luis and gay tony in the most vile way before kidnapping the female members of luis family and selling them as sex slaves to a very cheap brothel.

jlamay

I like Luis! I think he is cool! I love to make him dance with the ladies and I loved him in the nightclub. I loved Masionette 9!!

I think his friends were the whiners. I think they were jealous of him and they were really annoying, IMO.

Johnny was cool, too. He is a biker dude!

Edited by jlamay

Kanata

Motorbikes were here

B Dawg

Never really got a chance to know him, I was too busy hating the theme and colors of the game.

MrPeteyMax

Sure, I suppose I liked him. I didn't DISLIKE him. He done what he could for others but he did show a very selfish arrogant side.

chriskid44

Louis in my opinion was a loyal dude, bitchy at times but loyal and he could be a real neat and swell guy when everyone else was acting like a dick he stood up for what he thinks is good and out of all I think his story was more relatable to everyday life and whatnot.

Compared to Niko and Johhny I found he was the most straight headed, Johnny to me was just a fag in a messed up biker gang but hey we've all got our opinions right ?

Journey_95

he was ok I liked niko more though

MikeMyth

He wasn't the greatest character.

But certainly not the worst. Really wish I could say why, but I can't. I liked his personality his character and all that other stuff but there was just something about him.

LoneWolfMargaret

I liked his loyalty to Tony and his friends but other than that he was a boring, arrogant twat.

hailed

No. To be honest, in that bank mission in GTAIV they should have shot him first instead of the dude that pulled a gun on them and shot micheal.

Niobium

he (Luis) treated girl really bad (causing death to a girl I don't remember her name) .

luis lopez did not push the girl off the building. the girl (who's name is Margot) willingly jumped off the building

sukmieazz

I like him. He was a cartwheeling douchegoblin sometimes, but overall I think he was unique and enjoyable.

Zonegamer

Yeah Luis was pretty cool, imo he was the best main protagonists of the IV era. He didn't have much on CJ but he's definitely one of the top GTA characters.

One of the weakest protagonists ever. I could not stand him. He makes CJ and Vic appear likable.

CJ and Vic WERE likeable imo.

Edited by Zonegamer

l911

cool dude but with no sense of style all his outfits was poor.