Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,921 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

lefantome

First Multiplayer info Soon

Gigsav

If I remember correctly, IV's official website launched a month before game's release?

It launched 2.5 months before...

Seriously? Damn...

Well, maybe next VEEK'll give us some new info then.

I hope.

I also hoped for the week before.

And the week before the week before.

F*ck.

Edited by Gigsav

Blingy

Well technically, they don't NEED to release ANYTHING. If Cockstar wanted to, they could wait all the way up until the day before release to pile everything onto us. Is it turrble marketing? Yes, but will it make fans BANANAS for the game even more? You bet your top dollar.

Hodgey.
Well technically, they don't NEED to release ANYTHING. If Cockstar wanted to, they could wait all the way up until the day before release to pile everything onto us. Is it turrble marketing? Yes, but will it make fans BANANAS for the game even more? You bet your top dollar.

Why does everyone keep saying that its terrible marketing? This is going to be one of the biggest selling games of the year, easy. If it was terrible marketing that would imply that no one knew that it was about to be released but we all do and so do alot of people who arent generally huge GTA fans.

Just because R* arent giving people the information right now is making people come out with this nonesense, just wait for the info it will get here we R* want it to and there is nothing anyone on here can do about it. Just because other companies like Activison and Ubisoft give gamers what they want to hear doesnt mean that R* have to follow suit.

Showstopper 26

Why does everyone keep saying that its terrible marketing? This is going to be one of the biggest selling games of the year, easy. If it was terrible marketing that would imply that no one knew that it was about to be released but we all do and so do alot of people who arent generally huge GTA fans.

Just because R* arent giving people the information right now is making people come out with this nonesense, just wait for the info it will get here we R* want it to and there is nothing anyone on here can do about it. Just because other companies like Activison and Ubisoft give gamers what they want to hear doesnt mean that R* have to follow suit.

True. Also consider though this is supposed to be not only one of the best selling games this year, but THE best selling and biggest game this generation. 35 days from launch, you'd think Rockstar still wouldn't be waiting 4+ weeks for significant updates. Gameplay video was over a month ago.

lazloisdavrock

biggest selling game of the year??? more like biggest in many many years

SgtRexPowerColt

If nothing this week, Rockstar are playing hardball. I can only imagine an update with something (whether that be more screens, info, a trailer or an announcement) this week, but I've learned to expect nothing. We shall see...shall be interesting either way.

ScottishHeist123

If Rockstar do not anounce anything this week I will be shocked. Frankly, I'm amazed at how they have yet to release the first batch of multiplayer info when the game is only 36 days from release!

lazloisdavrock

I dont look forward to Rockstar Newswire announcements anymore. Last time i did i was waiting for a boxart reveal. instead I was greeted with a Delay.

KawakSallas

So is this week the big deal?

Fraizer
So is this week the big deal?

Every week is a big deal, because every new week we start means the last one is over.

Game512

It's terrible marketing in terms of relation to customer

lazloisdavrock

nah you dont see many Game companies plastering their games everywhere all around the biggest cities in the United States and around the world.

Apollo_33

I feel fine as a customer. Not every customer gets butthurt when he doesn't get any new info or pictures for 20+ days like you.

DeadZombie

Really? Is that why you come on every other day for info? Seems thier doing it right.

AtomicPunk

Man, I'm so glad we got that multiplayer news "soon". sarcasm.gif

I guess in a few weeks or so lol.gif the game will be out! yay! or will it..... nervous.gif

Snake Without a Tongue

I feel fine as a customer.

Your experience is not universal.

"SOON"

PoliceUniformInGTA5

Before I go to bed, should I be excited for tomorrow?(Monday)

PoliceUniformInGTA5

I'll just go to bed and hope for the best. biggrin.gif

justin428

Tick tock tick tock.... I suspect news today about multiplayer...

We should have betting. $10 we get something today.

Deffpony
We should have betting.

You'll regret that

user posted image

zainzombie
We should have betting.

You'll regret that

user posted image

Hahaha.. biggrin.gif

Every monday should be a betting day in this thread. Its fun.

ShotGunRain
user posted image

WolfbackGames
user posted image

suicidal.gif

Showstopper 26

I don't even know what soon means anymore.

Audiophile

Basically whenever they damn well feel like it.

lol.gif

Grand Theft Savage

Lol, I was just thinking the same thing man

LotusRIP
If I remember correctly, IV's official website launched a month before game's release?

It launched 2.5 months before...

Then the f*ck is V's website gonna be revealed?

Dunno, it's weird

I wonder if they are going to reveal it at all.

But if they plan to reveal it it's got to happen soon

Delay?

devil.gif

SHOTIMITSU

When it eventually comes out it will be epic! can't wait for the MP vid.

tom_p1980
user posted image

iTz i Makez HD

Today could be the day for an announcement! bored.gif