3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

OH NO

Spy on somebody

angeldust

ANDY COLE ANDY COLE ANDY ANDY COLE WHEN HE GETS THE BALL HE SCORES THE GOAL ANDY ANDY COLE

GTA36362355

I have a problem with this thread. It encourages invading people's privacy. Anybody can keep his or her bathroom light on, it is their bill to pay.

angeldust

looking at a frosted window = invading privacy

it aint like im looking at the window through a 1000x zoom lens connected to a pc running an unblur filter so i can see some titties im simply pointing out the illogicality of keeping a light on all night

OH NO

I have a problem with this thread. It encourages invading people's privacy. Anybody can keep his or her bathroom light on, it is their bill to pay.

Google took photos of us all. there are cameras everywhere you go, blaze wondering about someones bathroom light is minor

it aint like im looking at the window through a 1000x zoom lens connected to a pc running an unblur filter so i can see some titties im simply pointing out the illogicality of keeping a light on all night

f*ckin pervert

angeldust

STOP READING MUH POSTS

INVADING MY f*ckING PRIVACY

GTA36362355

Then you are not committed enough to spying but still the fact remains that it is their bill to pay. It is the general idea of this thread that I am questioning. Why should somebody's activities, illogical or not, be posted on the internet without their consent? They might have n number of reasons to keep that light on. The said person might simply be an insomniac or a nyctophobic, why should they be subjected to judgement?

It is people like us that consent corporations like google to spy on us. I hate it everytime facebook suggests to tag myself in a group photo that my college mates post, like how the f*ck do you know it is me and why are you telling me that you know who and where I was with? f*ck you facebook.

Edited by Mister Kay

angeldust

so im not allowed to report on the things i see

rite

in that case lets just remove the majority of the general discussion section then

GTA36362355

Yes, remove this whole f*cking internet thing. Go for it, Putin.

OH NO

that frosted window blaze is looking at will eventually thaw to reveal his father in a bra

Why should somebody's activities, illogical or not, be posted on the internet without their consent?

have u been asleep for the past five or six years? cmon mate

GTA36362355

No, that's what I am pointing at. All this life invading went on for so f*cking long, it belongs to normalcy now.

Kirsty

Mister Kay, I'm looking up and down at your IP seductively. Do you feel invaded?

GTA36362355

No, I feel horny.

The Deadite

No, I feel horny.

scan0001.0.jpg

Horny

Chamberpotcleanerman20

I'm spying on a slim Hispanic guy using a computer.

GTA36362355

angeldust

pbZRmbw.jpg

think of the bill bruh

OH NO

pbZRmbw.jpg

think of the bill bruh

yeah see, i believe that childr'sting energy like its nothing. what kind of deviant does that

look how far away it is though :lol: 'Man arrested for noting neighbours bathroom light on each evening from half a mile away' country loses hope in humanity'

i f*cked up that first sentence btw but cant b arsed changing it. whats on ur windowsill, a screwdriver n summin

angeldust

it aint half a mile its like f*ck im bad at distances maybe 20ft its only the next street over

light still on

im pretty sure its on from 11-8 or some sh*t

any electric blokes wanna figure that power usage out

ye two phillips and a flathead

Edited by Blaze

Straypuft

Last year, I did spy on some police doing their thing on the street below my window:

MvFort7.jpg

ptbvpuK.jpg

Please tell me I did good :3

OH NO

no theyre good shots

um, listen, me and my cousin havent slept since monday afternoonish and are wired looking out of his window, what looks like a gigantic black lad, is watching us, he looks like an american football forward line player and im seeing double as it it so its even worse. my cousinthought he heard voices and saw hand movements

i swear this guy looks like a stocky darth vader, im hoping its a sofa leaning against something or a large bin but im gonna scope a few more minutes then fuvk it im goin out there

report later hopefully

ok still not sure but think its where theyve draped canvas over the car which has also attached to a fence. that was just lunacy. besides f it was a bloke he would have been stood there for two hours so was obviously a devil and we were fked regardless

jesus christ that was intense

edit sorry no pics

edit 2 ;i t looks like it just lit a cigarette, so it could be a bad time or i just need sleep.

Edited by OH NO

OH NO

it aint half a mile its like f*ck im bad at distances maybe 20ft its only the next street over

light still on

im pretty sure its on from 11-8 or some sh*t

any electric blokes wanna figure that power usage out

ye two phillips and a flathead

decent pellet gun pack of gaullois, shady room with chair table and angle.of trajectory. shoot the f*cker out. do it for the kids.

OH NO

Then you are not committed enough to spying but still the fact remains that it is their bill to pay. It is the general idea of this thread that I am questioning. Why should somebody's activities, illogical or not, be posted on the internet without their consent? They might have n number of reasons to keep that light on. The said person might simply be an insomniac or a nyctophobic, why should they be subjected to judgement?

It is people like us that consent corporations like google to spy on us. I hate it everytime facebook suggests to tag myself in a group photo that my college mates post, like how the f*ck do you know it is me and why are you telling me that you know who and where I was with? f*ck you facebook.

so you can broadcast your life on facebook but we cant spy on a dusty old window for a bit, what an unreasonable chap you are.

Freakorama

My housemate is the weirdest f*cking person I know, sometimes I stand at my door and listen to him on the phone for a bit because he's hollering like a maniac, he'd say things about him swearing not to drunk drive again and just generally crying and telling his mother that he doesn't want to know her anymore.

He thinks I'm his friend. I'd never allow that.

OH NO

My housemate is the weirdest f*cking person I know, sometimes I stand at my door and listen to him on the phone for a bit because he's hollering like a maniac, he'd say things about him swearing not to drunk drive again and just generally crying and telling his mother that he doesn't want to know her anymore.

what kind of friend snoops about listening to peoples private stuff anyway, also the conservation sounded pretty normal.

so weve got a guy having an emotional conversation with his mother, and a guy creeping round soaking up private information like a leech and pretending to be a friend. you sick disturbed bastard

tell us what other, actually weird things he says though

Edited by OH NO

Freakorama

what kind of friend snoops about listening to peoples private stuff anyway, also the conservation sounded pretty normal.

so weve got a guy having an emotional conversation with his mother, and a guy creeping round soaking up private information like a leech and pretending to be a friend. you sick disturbed bastard

He literally plays with his own sh*t in the bathroom, this guy is f*cked beyond belief.

OH NO

He literally plays with his own sh*t in the bathroom, this guy is f*cked beyond belief.

what does he play in there.... 'battlesh*ts?

monopooly?

hungry hungry hippoos?

ah no no, stop this lmao. yeah hes mad then mate, move out soon as , hes obviously two loafs short of a toybox

edit: mouse shat

opooeration

and im out

Edited by OH NO

GTA36362355

so you can broadcast your life on facebook but we cant spy on a dusty old window for a bit, what an unreasonable chap you are.

No, I don't broadcast my life on facebook, where did you get that? Just my privacy settings on there are enough for fb to understand that I don't like their sh*t but yes, I have been called unreasonable time and again by a lot of people in my life. I don't mind because I actually think that reasons don't matter. What was the topic, again?

OH NO

No, I don't broadcast my life on facebook, where did you get that? Just my privacy settings on there are enough for fb to understand that I don't like their sh*t but yes, I have been called unreasonable time and again by a lot of people in my life. I don't mind because I actually think that reasons don't matter. What was the topic, again?

haha i was half f*ckin about tbh , just implying this isnt a big deal at all.

how can reasons not matter though? youve lost me there

and the topics about innocently spying on people as people are fascinating, so get spying!

Jehannum

[sent from my iPhone]

I did what you said. Spied on two guys in Soho back streets, London. East European accents. Thought they noticed me a couple of times.

Lost sight of them around the back of a strip club. Felt a bump on the back of my head. Must've been out for a while.

Awake now. Tied up. Boot of a big car. No light. Been driving for about 20 minutes since I woke up.

I don't know where we're heading. No turns, fast speed. Feels like a motorway.

GTA36362355

Looking for something?

Edited by MistaX