1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

How come we never hear or see the houser bros

hitman_for_hire

hitman_for_hire

They are shadowy figures in the gaming industry I'd like to hear more from them and there thoughts on future gta games an so on. They are very talented at making games and story writing I'd like to see them make a movie. Hopefully red dead will get a trailer put out after gta v is out il be looking forward to seeing how it is on ps4.

St.Marks

The Houser Brothers do exactly what they need to, they focus on the games and let the work speak for them and the company, which is a more powerful statement than either of them could ever make in some game informer interview or some 6 minute TV spot.

Kiffster

They are the heart and soul of R*. You never see the heart and soul of anything, ever.... Oh man, that was so deep, I'm gon cry! They are the Krabby Patty Formula, the secret recipe of R* which u never get to see or touch... They are gods........ Ok I'll stop tounge.giftounge.giftounge.gif

Buffalo Soldier

I can imagine South Park or something creating an episode on this where Cartman goes in search to get an early copy of GTA V and discovers that the Houser Brothers aren't real and were mythical gods working behind a screen.

God I need to be a TV Writer.

brian.

They choose to let the Rockstar brand take the glory, rather than give all praise only to producers (just read this the other day in a Dan Houser piece).

Happyness
Because the Illuminati won't let them reveal themselves

Do you seriously believe that?

brian.

Because the Illuminati won't let them reveal themselves

Do you seriously believe that?

Believe what, that they are illuminati? They so very clearly are allowed to proclaim their membership, and whether it exists or not, Sam, Dan, And Leslie all want you to believe it does, and that they are part of it. As far as THE EYE can see, eh?

Proof they want you to believe they are illuminati (and they probably are, for the record), and if you know anything about video entertainment, you know that nothing that makes it onto the screen is ever a coincidence nor accident, and everything is fully on purpose. Like this:

user posted image

Edited by brian.
brian.

It's from La Noire, but they have illuminati symbolism, philosophy, hints, and 23's everywhere in all of their stuff. tounge.gif

THe Truth (sa character) is seen as a joke, making fun of people like that, but if you research the stuff he talks about, he's the most realistic "truth" in that game tounge.gif

Happyness

Whenever I came up with such a subject I was being called a conspiracy theorist retard who doesn't know a jack sh*t about life and who lives in his mother's basement with a tin foil hat on his head.

user posted image look @ the chick's tattoos.

brian.

Yea man, don't let people talk you down. If that is the new Ubisoft game, that game is so true and just around the corner for our society (much of it already here - facebook for example is self-tracking - why track us, when they can make us do it for them and we will like it? enter facebook and puppet in the front Mark Zuckerberg - so much for every prick that down talks us who said "they can never track us all!" well, they do, with twitter, facebook, and more lol, we win, they've lost, time always proves truth). The people who talk down on you, they are victims, of illuminati mind games. The people who deny, are the slaves/sheep/idiots, not you, not me.

Video games are so very illuminati and military industrial complex (2 sides) it would blow your mind. Just as bad as music and movies.

speaking of tin foil hats. Check this out at 5:15 in:

That's a lot of 23's (he actually says more varied things if you fail the mission/replay it). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_enigma

Notice how the one guy in the game who is telling "basically" the truth (making a joke of what is actually true) is named "the truth" and being made to look crazy - they do it to shut us up. They do it, to create idiots, who shut us up, like the guys in "Idiocracy" who thought the main character sounded "pompous" - they were too dumb, and met him with hostility, instead of open mindedness and understanding.

Edited by brian.
Happyness

Could you sum it up for me? I got 50mb left in my bandwidth and I don't want to blow it away.

brian.

He just goes on about microwave technology beaming images into your head and all that, as an answer to CJ who asked why all the tin foil tounge.gif Then goes on to say that the pentagon has 23 artifacts from around the world in it, and at any given time 23 satelites are watching any given person. Basically, his characrer, much like the guy outside of your Bohan apartment in GTA IV, is to create opinions, to go along with the group think, to laugh at people who notice that something is going on, and that it's being pushed in our faces.

Zombie entertainment is made for real life zombies. And it is a big smack in their face that they are unaware of as they play zombies in cod or left4dead. Basically, the zombie apocalypse is real, it's just a way of saying "regular people who don't know the truth". Invasion of the pod people? That really happened - it was called iPods. They marketed people into their own little world in headsets. Then comes the iPhone - back into communication and socializing, on a closed device whose battery cannot even be taken out (because if you take your battery out, it stops pulsing, and they can't track your position if the battery is not in your cell, so the iPhone and many other phones now are removing the ability to change the battery, in order to remove the ability to go off the tracking if you wish). There is so much, if you're interested in talking or have any questions that you'd be open to weighing my answers for, I love this kind of stuff, pm me icon14.gif

Kinect is learning while people use it to play. It is the terminator eye. As it improves, and as people play on kinect, it will improve AI ability to sense anger, fear, etc. It is hand in hand with vitality sensors and mind-control-gaming (brainscan headsets) it is also why the new xbox will require a kinect to function - so that everyone is part of the robot's learning process, not just a small portion of the market.

Video games = illuminati OR military industrial complex (two sides to every coin). In the case of call of duty, 20 million people running through those maps just think they are having fun. In reality, every single cod game is recorded, and robots are taught to navigate that way.

EVERYTHING we love (aka, everything that is massively popular) literally is being used for things we will hate.

Edited by brian.
GrandTheftDildo
How come we never hear or see the houser bros

Because they are not attention whores like Mario and Luigi.

helloworld

He just goes on about microwave technology beaming images into your head and all that, as an answer to CJ who asked why all the tin foil tounge.gif Then goes on to say that the pentagon has 23 artifacts from around the world in it, and at any given time 23 satelites are watching any given person. Basically, his characrer, much like the guy outside of your Bohan apartment in GTA IV, is to create opinions, to go along with the group think, to laugh at people who notice that something is going on, and that it's being pushed in our faces.

Zombie entertainment is made for real life zombies. And it is a big smack in their face that they are unaware of as they play zombies in cod or left4dead. Basically, the zombie apocalypse is real, it's just a way of saying "regular people who don't know the truth". Invasion of the pod people? That really happened - it was called iPods. They marketed people into their own little world in headsets. Then comes the iPhone - back into communication and socializing, on a closed device whose battery cannot even be taken out (because if you take your battery out, it stops pulsing, and they can't track your position if the battery is not in your cell, so the iPhone and many other phones now are removing the ability to change the battery, in order to remove the ability to go off the tracking if you wish). There is so much, if you're interested in talking or have any questions that you'd be open to weighing my answers for, I love this kind of stuff, pm me  icon14.gif

Kinect is learning while people use it to play. It is the terminator eye. As it improves, and as people play on kinect, it will improve AI ability to sense anger, fear, etc. It is hand in hand with vitality sensors and mind-control-gaming (brainscan headsets) it is also why the new xbox will require a kinect to function - so that everyone is part of the robot's learning process, not just a small portion of the market.

Video games = illuminati OR military industrial complex (two sides to every coin). In the case of call of duty, 20 million people running through those maps just think they are having fun. In reality, every single cod game is recorded, and robots are taught to navigate that way.

EVERYTHING we love (aka, everything that is massively popular) literally is being used for things we will hate.

Be careful brother-brother! The evil reptilian overlords from planet Nibiru are watching you! ph34r.gif

GroundDweller

Zombie entertainment is made for real life zombies. And it is a big smack in their face that they are unaware of as they play zombies in cod or left4dead. Basically, the zombie apocalypse is real, it's just a way of saying "regular people who don't know the truth". Invasion of the pod people? That really happened - it was called iPods. They marketed people into their own little world in headsets. Then comes the iPhone - back into communication and socializing, on a closed device whose battery cannot even be taken out (because if you take your battery out, it stops pulsing, and they can't track your position if the battery is not in your cell, so the iPhone and many other phones now are removing the ability to change the battery, in order to remove the ability to go off the tracking if you wish). There is so much, if you're interested in talking or have any questions that you'd be open to weighing my answers for, I love this kind of stuff, pm me icon14.gif

bro, you're f*cking crazy.

I'm no backseat mod or anything, but can you please put your thread-clogging illuminati ramblings elsewhere, I'm sure there are plenty of topics for that, I wanna read about the Housers goddamnit! biggrin.gif

I read somewhere (can't remember where) that the Housers don't wanna be these celebrity-like games developers, they just wanna create brilliant games, and that's it really. Now I'm not sure how credible this source is, but it seems pretty much on the money.

I'm no backseat mod or anything, but can you please put your thread-clogging illuminati ramblings elsewhere, I'm sure there are plenty of topics for that, I wanna read about the Housers goddamnit! biggrin.gif

I read somewhere (can't remember where) that the Housers don't wanna be these celebrity-like games developers, they just wanna create brilliant games, and that's it really. Now I'm not sure how credible this source is, but it seems pretty much on the money.

Is that you Apex, from HMSEF??

OT: The housers are gods so we aren't allowed to see them tounge.gif

Exactly.

Those of you who believe in the illuminati need to grow up.

FYI, the Epsilon program isnt real either!

hitman_for_hire
The Houser Brothers do exactly what they need to, they focus on the games and let the work speak for them and the company, which is a more powerful statement than either of them could ever make in some game informer interview or some 6 minute TV spot.

I understand that but I'd like to hear there thoughts on a few things they seem down to earth compared to the other nerdy game devs we have in today's industry lol.

hitman_for_hire
I can imagine South Park or something creating an episode on this where Cartman goes in search to get an early copy of GTA V and discovers that the Houser Brothers aren't real and were mythical gods working behind a screen.

Lmao genius I think u just predicted a future South Park episode.

Happyness

Exactly.

Those of you who believe in the illuminati need to grow up.

FYI, the Epsilon program isnt real either!

Need to grow up? Sorry kid, the truth hurts.

hitman_for_hire

I saw that somewhere aswel but atleast one video interview of them talking about there games would shut me up lol.

Pepperjack

I could see that actually happening, there has been crazier stuff before, like the wii episode, and SOuth park already had Chinatown wars in it, so i see no reason to not do a episode based on that.

Because they joined in with the Skygate cult who all poisoned themselves while wearing ERIS sneakers. Now the GTA games are made by the good folks at Texaco and the Housers are just a front.

Edited by Xaynt