1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

MiamiVice1984

New R* Games Announcement Coming?

Finn 7 five 11
AGENT?! Maybe? Just maybe?

I am so hanging out for that game.

Raavi

I'm calling it, this aint Rockstar related.

tootooman333

well then way is their a huge space under the features on rockstars website site doesn't make any sense unless somethings new gonna go threre.

d3ex2

I've been wondering when Rockstar would announce their next game after V. They usually announce it just before their current one starts marketing or is released.

If it's a Red Dead 3 then I'll be so damn excited! I will buy a PS4 just for that game. Redemption is my favourite game this generation. It is only behind San Andreas in being Rockstar's best game ever (my opinion).

Not going to get my hopes up too much though. It might not even be a Rockstar title.

jogy
I've been wondering when Rockstar would announce their next game after V. They usually announce it just before their current one starts marketing or is released.

If it's a Red Dead 3 then I'll be so damn excited! I will buy a PS4 just for that game. Redemption is my favourite game this generation. It is only behind San Andreas in being Rockstar's best game ever (my opinion).

Not going to get my hopes up too much though. It might not even be a Rockstar title.

If it is indeed a RDR title they have been playing is all along. A 20 pages preview will mean this game was in production at the same time as MP3

Raavi

well then way is their a huge space under the features on rockstars website site doesn't make any sense unless somethings new gonna go threre.

Rockstar won't announce anything until after September 17th, after the worldwide release of V. Otherwise they would kill the excitement and with it sales for V.

tootooman333

Rockstar won't announce anything until after September 17th, after the worldwide release of V. Otherwise they would kill the excitement and with it sales for V.

they would'nt just move everything up and have another space for something for no apparent reason! It doesnt make any sense, obviously somethings gonna go there. And it wasnt like that yesterday and today and tomorrow game informer is gonna release a 20 page review on something so......

zainzombie

This ^^.. I am sure they learned it with announcing GTA V before releasing Max Payne.

This will be nothing R* related. Its probably the next Bethesda game they have been teasing.

Raavi

This ^^.. I am sure they learned it with announcing GTA V before releasing Max Payne.

This will be nothing R* related. Its probably the next Bethesda game they have been teasing.

Could very well be, as it has to be open-world. I mean how would you fill 20+ pages with talk about a linear game. There is only so much you can say about a linear game.

Apex.

Red Dead 3 pleaaase Rockstar!

Although I highly doubt it will be a Rockstar announcement, what with it being so close to GTA V. Still excited for whatever it is.

d3ex2

I doubt it. They won't wait until September. People know about GTA V now and when it's coming out. What ever game they announce next won't be affect by V.

They always announce new games before the current one comes out. Won't be any different for V.

Marlo-Lionches

Whats the picture I can't see it?

tootooman333

Could very well be, as it has to be open-world. I mean how would you fill 20+ pages with talk about a linear game. There is only so much you can say about a linear game.

andrew on his twitter already said it was nothing Bethesda related.

Raavi

I doubt it. They won't wait until September. People know about GTA V now and when it's coming out. What ever game they announce next won't be affect by V.

They always announce new games before the current one comes out. Won't be any different for V.

Oh it will, they made that mistake once with Max Payne 3. They won't do it again.

RED_

I doubt it's anything big. I mean GTA V is huge for them. They won't interrupt that with another huge game. If it's something it will be something small.

gtamann123

Midnight Club Atlanta? wow.gif

A guy can dream can't he?

There already was a midnight club set in Atlanta. I personally believe the next bed relocation for a midnight club is Miami

zidane121

Will be GTA V for next gen consoles

Raavi

Besides, as this is in no way related to GTA V it'd be better if this would be moved tot he gaming section.

tootooman333
Will be GTA V for next gen consoles

ya.......no.

Ibrahimhassounah
...A Mario game to be published by Rockstar Games anyone? Nah. It has to be Agent or the new Red Dead game.

But really is this even relate to Grand Theft Auto V sir?

Its not GTA related. Unless its a GTA for Vita.. Who knows.

if that happens i'll surely buy a PS Vita

Bobbin100

As many of you may know there have never been another spot on the R* games website for another game. There has always been just 3 games on the first page but now R* has made space for another game.

http://s7.postimg.org/baa019ayy/fghfdgh.jpg

Well in time..    http://n4g.com/news/1247529/game-informer-...st-since-gta-iv

OP, please fix the picture. Cannot see.

solofme

So probably no R* title because they already had a cover article and not to long ago and probably no Bethesda title as they already said. So which game series has games with so much content that they could have an interesting article for more than 20 pages (I don't believe an article about a racing game, that can't be interesting for 20+ pages)

Ibrahimhassounah
Never got to play Manhunt 1 and 2. Both titles were banned in New Zealand.

I don't care much for Bully either.

I'm guessing maybe RDR 2 or another Midnight Club.

if ManHunt series is banned in Australia who said MH3 will not be developed for the whole world , or Bully 2 it's not cause your not interested they'll not announce one

UtricularEwe001

I think it will be probably watchdog....

Or did the game already had a GI Preview?

UberVIIX

It's the all new, long-awaited Puberty Simulator 9000... dun dun duuuuunnnnnnn!

dorcy
Midnight Club Atlanta? wow.gif

A guy can dream can't he?

There already was a midnight club set in Atlanta. I personally believe the next bed relocation for a midnight club is Miami

if the next MC is set in Miami that would pretty much guarantee Vice City on next gen. very cool.

OT it's likely WATCHDOGS.

guden
It's the all new, long-awaited Puberty Simulator 9000... dun dun duuuuunnnnnnn!

Isn't there one already called GTAForums?

Hugef1

Final Fantasy XXXIX.

tootooman333
As many of you may know there have never been another spot on the R* games website for another game. There has always been just 3 games on the first page but now R* has made space for another game.

http://s7.postimg.org/baa019ayy/fghfdgh.jpg

Well in time..    http://n4g.com/news/1247529/game-informer-...st-since-gta-iv

OP, please fix the picture. Cannot see.

theirs nothing there he is just circling the spot where theirs a huge spot....dumbass.

solofme

Is it possible they could pre-view hardware? like a pre-view of the PS4, Sony will probably want create some hype to counter the new xbox announcement on the 21st