Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,202 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Tmaster

[IV|WIP|BETA3] Vice City Rage

universetwisters

It's a bummer you guys are updating the twitter with more news rather than here. You've got some neat screens on the twitter too...

Which unfortunately, I can't post because the twitter image extensions aren't allowed here :(.

theNGclan

It's a bummer you guys are updating the twitter with more news rather than here. You've got some neat screens on the twitter too...

Which unfortunately, I can't post because the twitter image extensions aren't allowed here :(.

Save the image, change the extension via photo editing program, then post it.

Aleph-Zero

Is it just me or are cars bigger than what they were in regular Vice City? Really weird.

KNN.

- VCR Multiplayer Gameplay

Isn't it better to just drive or stunt?

Edited by HackMan128

Tmaster

what do you mean?

I would advise you to wait in the multiplayer beta 4. he's completely stable and interesting, will also be all the game modes

Bratwurst

I have a problem.
When I try to start the game it works, but in the Play Options & Co menu, the font has changed into something I cant explain.
Also the game wont start when I hit play, theres just a blackscreen. In Task manager the game is inactive, I dont know what I did wrong,

I followed the instructions exactly how it should be done I think.

I downloaded the files from Mega.co and paste them after unpacking with winrar into my gta 4 folder.

Can someone help me ? :)

But please, dont say I might havent deleted my savefolders , there all gone, I deleted the whole Rockstar folder.

I know, I should fix my English knowlegde haha

Edited by Bratwurst

Wolfenk

Wow, awesome mod! Excited for beta 4. Your team is doing really good job. :)

Frank.s

what do you mean?

I would advise you to wait in the multiplayer beta 4. he's completely stable and interesting, will also be all the game modes

Have you fixed the "start in random location" issue when MP modding? Also have you fixed the "no-restart death crash" bug in VCRb4 MP?

Edited by Frank.s

=V=DLink

-_- guys how to install gta vice city rage :D

because i have GTA 4 and i don't know how to install this game -_- or move files i don't know this sh*t

Tmaster

=V=DLink

lol nice :D omg

Like :D

Edited by =V=DLink

Bratwurst

I better try gta sa: IV
Its pretty much easier than this to install and I bet I get answers if I ask for.
You guys from VCR should listen more to your followers/ fans.
Will try it again with beta 4.

Anyway, thanks for the ''help''.

Edited by Bratwurst

irsik224

When i play, it has the original GTA IV radio stations. Not the GTA vice city stations.

Edited by irsik224

Gravarty

Its pretty much easier than this to install and I bet I get answers if I ask for.

You maybe should read the "readme.txt" The best way to understand how replacing works.

VIDEO

FANTASTIC! Wait, that's G4WL Multiplayer right? Hmm. Microsoft is going to disable that soon. That means Multiplayer won't work then.

Edited by countergame

Bratwurst

You maybe should read the "readme.txt" The best way to understand how replacing works.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Install :

1. Move all the files to the root folder of GTA IV.

2. Go to archive "Patch_01.rar" again, move from there all the files in the folder GTA IV."

Wow... thats ... thats the answer to all of my questions master!

No really, I am not that type of dumbass who give a f*ck to readmes.

I hope Beta 4 will be easier to install or maybe the instructions are a way better, maybe a simple installer or something that help people like me lol.

But anyway the Team is doing a great job !

Edited by Bratwurst

Tmaster

When i play, it has the original GTA IV radio stations. Not the GTA vice city stations.

try install the dsound.dll (asiloader)

Chaython

It's not launching in gta4 steam

arquebusier

How can i solve this?

wb9mo8.png

KdMmV4.png

xNCx

Vice City Rage discontinued.

https://twitter.com/vicecityrage/status/435863244129849345

Очень печальная новость для всех кто любил и любит Vice City RAGE: Проект Vice City RAGE закрывается друзья.. мы очень сожалеем о том что давали вам какие-либо надежды на следующую версию модификации. Я Вадим Кузнецов от имени основателя лично заявляю что ухожу из за своих семейных проблем и большим пристрастием к музыкальному творчеству. Я больше так не могу. Работа в проекте была для меня что-то вроде "отдыха" или "хобби". Мне было очень приятно работать над проектом, но пришло время нам с вами прощаться.
(Все наши работы для беты 4 - VCR Online, новые миссии, машины, исправленные баги и все прочее не когда больше не будут ни где публиковаться. Мы не кому не собираемся их отдавать, для нас все наши работы в бете 4 останутся нам как память.)
(Последнюю версию модификации (BETA 3) вы можете скачать где-нибудь на просторах интернета или на нашем форуме)
-От лица всех членов нашей команды желаем вам удачи, и возможно где-нибудь, и когда-нибудь мы с вами обязательно увидимся.

Google translate:

Very sad news for all those who loved and loves Vice City RAGE: Vice City RAGE project closes friends .. we are very sorry about what gave you any hope for the next version update . Vadim Kuznetsov, I , on behalf of the founder personally I declare that I was leaving because of family problems and his great passion for musical creativity . I can not take it . Work in the project was to me something like " stay" or "hobby" . I was very pleased to work on the project, but it's time to say goodbye to you and me .
( All of our work for the beta 4 - VCR Online, new missions , cars, fixed bugs , and everything else is not when no longer be published or where . We who are not going to give them to us all our work in beta 4 we remain as a memory . )
( The latest version of the modification (BETA 3) you can download somewhere on the Internet or on the forum )
- On behalf of all members of our team wish you good luck , and maybe somewhere , and someday we'll be sure to see you .

Really :(?

MIXAZZZ

Beta 4 coming 2014

WTF!?

What are you talking about? Your mother, after the mod forgot a real team with RAGE TEAM GTAMAPS.NET (RussianCJ Leader), mod did not moved! Not even smell beta 4 as general language raises say that? Current team - f*cking lazy bitch, which generally can not be allowed to GTA.

Maud was launched 04.08.2009, 24.06.2012 abandoned the first team, and for 2 years no progress, but crap - that filled the MOD!

Who does that mod? Idiots? It's not mod, it's a mess! A pile of junk files, scattered randomly on the folder!

Did you do something useful ?
All WBN collision with one material ! What the hell? We had to make a normal material and not waste time on sh*t !
All models only gta_default shader , except for some models of night (gta_emmisive_night). You worked ? You do not work, you kicked air , f*cking bums !
The map has the dynamic model of a generic ? No, a couple shtu for visibility , and the rest is static ! BICTH ! Lazy bitch .
Mod uses strbig and stream .wpl files for normal operation of the engine map (streaming)? No! Only external .wpl - THIS IS NOT RIGHT! Is it difficult to be done properly? 5 minutes to import into 3dsmax c using GIMS and distribute objects on external, strbig and stream sections!
My opinion is these people have nothing to do at all in the modding and the community in the GTA !
Mission through the DLL and txt files? You f*cking freak ! Long you can do everything humanly through .SCO files using compiler SCOCL.
And most importantly , if you install a mod , you can easily ruin the original game. SO DO ONLY IDIOTS !
Could be done as a Criminal Russia Rage, download files via ASI mod plug in another folder so that you can simply install / uninstall the mod without breaking the game with .
Current team of mod - stupid , stupid idiot! Place them at the checkout McDonald .
Edited by MIXAZZZ

Frank.s

LOL, Mixazzz laying the smack down on some modders. XD

Edited by Frank.s

universetwisters

The one thing making me curious is as to why the police cars are blue and white, rather than green and white :/

nkjellman

The one thing making me curious is as to why the police cars are blue and white, rather than green and white :/

Real Miami cop cars are like that I believe.

It still annoys me when mods don't make sense. I remember a mod a while back that brought III's LC to SA, but had GTA IV hud. WTF! Even worse was a mod that had VC with GTA IV textures.

universetwisters

It still annoys me when mods don't make sense. I remember a mod a while back that brought III's LC to SA, but had GTA IV hud. WTF! Even worse was a mod that had VC with GTA IV textures.

I think the Miami cop cars from the 80s were either green & white or white with red & blue stripes. I've seen cop cars with blue panels and white doors, but not the other way around, as the mod depicts.

Vice City Crockett

Is this mod still being worked on?

The post saying this mod was "discontinued" is not on the Twitter anymore, and there is a new post from March 16th.

PizzaDoxAM

well when the beta 4 will release i waiting some tin like half a year

Keith Ward

I think the Miami cop cars from the 80s were either green & white or white with red & blue stripes. I've seen cop cars with blue panels and white doors, but not the other way around, as the mod depicts.

If you watch 15 minutes of Cocaine Cowboys or Miami Vice, you'll notice that they were clearly green and white... while currently...

MiamiCar1.jpg

Curiously enough, Russian police cars look like this...

Russian_police_car_14.JPG

Now, my thinking is that possibly the (ex) mod-makers were Russian.

Edited by Keith Ward

Lajtowyy

hi aim hawe problem witch gta vcr here video

Run the game as administrator

SLOVANAC

Hey guys! I have a "little" problem. First of all, I have cracked by Razor1911 GTA IV, 1.0.7.0 version. I've extracted everything properly and when I start LaunchGTAIV.exe as administrator it just plays the Razor theme song and than nothing happens... I've searched desperately for some answers everywhere, but I found nothing. Can you guys please help me, cuz I want to play this sooo muuuchhh. Thank you!