1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Jeansowaty

GTA San Andreas - Big Gangster Mod

swaggy1
11 hours ago, santosvagos said:

Take it easy :D
I understand why v9 is crashed . It used both open limit adjuster and fastman  limit adjuster without twisting some limit that may cause some conflicts in game . 
Here are what i put in my root folder(since i already have us 1.0 exe so i remove it). i recommend using v8 or v2.2 . ( This mod work like a charm to me except some gang sets don't work . Still trying figure it out why ).
https://imgur.com/D4NcNZE

I don't know actually. I'll figure something out...

Hamer_Nador
Just now, gtaga3ie1 said:

orange families

thank,I thought they Da Nang Boyz

Jeansowaty

Interesting. I'll download it today to check it out.

gtaga3ie1
12 hours ago, santosvagos said:

https://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/mods/125027-ballas-sets-more-gangs/

I found this mod and it contains your set script . I wonder if he asked for permission using your script.

3 hours ago, Jeansowaty said:

Interesting. I'll download it today to check it out.

I just saw is a copy of the version 3 scripts with new peds, but he did not give the credits by the script

gtaga3ie1

I'm going to post the big gangster there for disclosure before he resolves to copy again

santosvagos
On 1/3/2019 at 6:35 PM, gtaga3ie1 said:

tell me what gangs are not working so I can figure out why

I can't find any bikers in dillimore and some rural areas. (I changed the id of bikers in your script  ( before knowing this mod i have added ton of peds already ) . Hope  i didn't do anything disrespectful .

gtaga3ie1
3 hours ago, santosvagos said:

I can't find any bikers in dillimore and some rural areas. (I changed the id of bikers in your script  ( before knowing this mod i have added ton of peds already ) . Hope  i didn't do anything disrespectful . 

Okay, but you changed the cleo script and the ped.ide right? if you did it should be working.

swaggy1

I would just prefer to make a video of how to download the mod. This would greatly help anyone trying to download this big ass mod. It's not hard to make one. You can even make the script with a notepad if needed. Just show the download under the view rather than trying to figure out the poorly created instructions.

swaggy1
21 minutes ago, swaggy1 said:

I would just prefer to make a video of how to download the mod. This would greatly help anyone trying to download this big ass mod. It's not hard to make one. You can even make the script with a notepad if needed. Just show the download under the view rather than trying to figure out the poorly created instructions.

I also forgot to mention that when i load a new game my game goes in this black screen mode. I tried to wait it out, but when i came back it was still a black screen. So my game is literally crashing like that. The video made about Big Gangster mod. The comments section. Literally everyone begging for the dude to make a tutorial. I know that is old, but ffs make a proper tutorial. I did everything in the instructions. I even switched to direct installation just to get a chance of it probably working. The instructions are just poorly made and need better in depth of explanation. If that thing is sorted out then the mod would have probably got to be one of the best mods ever made for GTA San Andreas. Because this mod is very large and many mods today are just skin or pointless little mods who take little effort to make them. The gang concept here is pretty interesting to hear about. Just make people's lives easier by making a proper and easy tutorial for people to see. That's it! 

santosvagos
On 1/6/2019 at 6:40 PM, gtaga3ie1 said:

Okay, but you changed the cleo script and the ped.ide right? if you did it should be working.

Yes , I did change the ids in cleo script , it's still not working . Maybe the script just work with your original ids , in order to use your mod , i might need to re-number my ids.

By the way , are there anyway to edit these numbers fast ?? There are more than 400 skins so It will be frustrated to change number of every single line by hand.

baxter16

Anybody got a working save file with the gang territories present? I started the game from scratch and any save file I try online always crashes. Thanks.

swaggy1

Ok so i managed to somewhat let the mod working, but not fully. I have downloaded the mod once again by using the modloader way (Putting files into direct with GTA direct-1, Putting the whole file into modloader like it said). The result turned out to be quite descent, but there's one issues to this. And that's that the territories are default ones. Santosvagos told me that the models need to be placed in Gta3img file but thats wrong. It literally crashes the whole game and that's why it ruined my game. But now the only one issue I've got left is the gang territories. Why they don't appear?

santosvagos
2 hours ago, swaggy1 said:

Ok so i managed to somewhat let the mod working, but not fully. I have downloaded the mod once again by using the modloader way (Putting files into direct with GTA direct-1, Putting the whole file into modloader like it said). The result turned out to be quite descent, but there's one issues to this. And that's that the territories are default ones. Santosvagos told me that the models need to be placed in Gta3img file but thats wrong. It literally crashes the whole game and that's why it ruined my game. But now the only one issue I've got left is the gang territories. Why they don't appear?

Have you installed cleo yet ?? If you did , just copy all cleo files to  your cleo folder . It should work .

If you replaced skins in gta3,img , you had to rebuild it . 

Edited by santosvagos

swaggy1
On 1/13/2019 at 3:06 PM, santosvagos said:

Have you installed cleo yet ?? If you did , just copy all cleo files to  your cleo folder . It should work .

If you replaced skins in gta3,img , you had to rebuild it . 

I think you're blind. Putting the files into gta3 is the reason why my game crashes. The gang skins are already there. Now your question "have you installed cleo yet?"

Dude that's like mandatory to have CLEO. Of course i f*cking have CLEO. But i haven't putted the cleo files into the cleo folder, because in the instructions it hasn't said that. But i will try it anyways..

swaggy1
On 1/14/2019 at 4:13 PM, swaggy1 said:

I think you're blind. Putting the files into gta3 is the reason why my game crashes. The gang skins are already there. Now your question "have you installed cleo yet?"

Dude that's like mandatory to have CLEO. Of course i f*cking have CLEO. But i haven't putted the cleo files into the cleo folder, because in the instructions it hasn't said that. But i will try it anyways..

So i kind of managed to download the mod idk actually. The territories are there. New gangs and such. GSF sets are a different gang. Finally the mod works, i think. 

Acelee04

I'm not sure if i am looking hard enough or my eye sight is utterly sh*t, but do you happen to know how i can download this?

swaggy1
14 hours ago, Acelee04 said:

I'm not sure if i am looking hard enough or my eye sight is utterly sh*t, but do you happen to know how i can download this?

First you need to have CLEO 4 and mod loader (Sort out the downloads yourself). 

Second never download any mods without mod loader (This would ruin your game and it would be a waste of time trying to remove the mod)
Third Put everything from GTA direct folder into your direct GTA SA folder.

Fourth The mod loader files have to put into mod loader except for CLEO. Put that into the CLEO folder. If the game doesn't show skins then put the models into GTA3img then and then it would work. And that's about it!

Acelee04

okay i got to the loading part, and once it goes black to go into the game, it exit's the game, i crtl alt delete and it said something about a error, it was a list of things on it

Fernando Caruzo

Anyone know what file I need to modify to activate the territories of the San fierro Rifa ?

gtaga3ie1
4 hours ago, Fernando Caruzo said:

Anyone know what file I need to modify to activate the territories of the San fierro Rifa ?

They are active, it would be the file Neo Rifas

Fernando Caruzo
Thanks for your reply but I mean I'm working for a mod and I was referring to which file I should modify to activate the territories of the Rifa

santosvagos
1 hour ago, Fernando Caruzo said:
Thanks for your reply but I mean I'm working for a mod and I was referring to which file I should modify to activate the territories of the Rifa

Turf over SA.cs ... The authors set the gang turf there and rifa code is gang 3 in that file.

Edited by santosvagos

swaggy1

Same thing happened to me as well. Have put all of the files to Modloader (Except for CLEO and GTA3IMG(goes to models))?

Simply you have to be lucky in order to get this right.

Fernando Caruzo
10 hours ago, santosvagos said:

Turf over SA.cs ... The authors set the gang turf there and rifa code is gang 3 in that file.

Thank you