2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

Possible upcoming TV ad

inflamedeyeball

To the guys questioning Adriaan source/credibility: I am aware that there are a lot of new members, or even members that are less savvy to the happenings of the forum, but for the past 8 months Adriaan has shown that he has a leg up on us in terms of info.

When the picture of Franklin and Chop leaked alot of people said it was fake, but Adriaan stated it seems legit and to expect an announcement soon. The next day there was an announcement.

The day before Andy from GI tweeted about going to rockstar games, Adriaan was teasing the entire sub forum about something excited coming. Shortly after we got the announcement for the GI cover.

There have been several occasions where Adriaan has given us a heads up or clarification, only to be proven correct. He has never revealed his source but how can you expect him to. The accuracy and consistency of his claims are proof enough of his source.

ShnePmW.jpg?5

Just To Clarify

As Adriaan said, it's definitely just product placement in a spot for Sony (The Last of Us)

The GTAV poster in the background is simply fake - made by Sony themselves, not delivered by Rockstar of course - it looks sh*tty and the V looks different than the official one!

Here you go....

user posted image

I hope you see the point. Compare with the official V logo here http://media.rockstargames.com/rockstargam...o_2560x1600.jpg

oh and sry Adriaan - yes it's me Emmi - I'm off again - just wanted to say this wink.gif

Maybe its SONY commercial for PlayStation 4. And at the end of this commercial we will see inscription "Grand Theft Auto V for PS3 and PS4" devil.gif

inflamedeyeball
There have been several occasions where Adriaan has given us a heads up or clarification, only to be proven correct. He has never revealed his source but how can you expect him to.

Like this.

Adriaan have hinted things before and nothing happened, he was wrong few times. I believe him now but still not fully, I always want a credible source for that being PS ad

Only a handful of members are willing to take some member's posts as fact. The same rules apply to everybody, including mods when it comes to information. I think it's better not to post if you have no way of backing it up, or just know most people will still be skeptical.

Skepticism is certainly not new to us. The same thing happened with the Spring 2013 posters last year when people called it "fake" and that it had nothing to do with GTAV. When we moved the topic to the official news section, and said to expect an official announcement the following week (it happened, by the way) - there were still people who said the "mods and admins" are too gullible and will believe anything.

In this case, we are actually saying that this live production has absolutely nothing to do with Rockstar Games or GTAV and are met with similar skepticism. We can't win.

If you don't trust people who have been involved with fan sites for 10 years, then we won't try and convince you.

To the guys questioning Adriaan source/credibility: I am aware that there are a lot of new members, or even members that are less savvy to the happenings of the forum, but for the past 8 months Adriaan has shown that he has a leg up on us in terms of info.

When the picture of Franklin and Chop leaked alot of people said it was fake, but Adriaan stated it seems legit and to expect an announcement soon. The next day there was an announcement.

The day before Andy from GI tweeted about going to rockstar games, Adriaan was teasing the entire sub forum about something excited coming. Shortly after we got the announcement for the GI cover.

There have been several occasions where Adriaan has given us a heads up or clarification, only to be proven correct. He has never revealed his source but how can you expect him to. The accuracy and consistency of his claims are proof enough of his source.

Again true, but just let Adriaan speak for himself as he did. Everybody will find out on their own time and some(like myself) will never take anybody's word as fact. Even though I trust Adriaan much more then anyone else on most issues GTA related. Its the same way for any journalist from any official publication. It's just better to post a source if you can.

Adriaan have hinted things before and nothing happened, he was wrong few times. I believe him now but still not fully, I always want a credible source for that being PS ad

I would love to see where he has been wrong.

You guys make no sense. We basically have a GTA mole, something most of us would have begged for beforehand, and now that he is here you all demand proof. Like I said he has proven his claims to be accurate historically.

@inflamed: Seems like you are just clinging to the thought of this being V related. You and GMS should have dinner sometime.

ShnePmW.jpg?5

GourangaMaster

Only a handful of members are willing to take some member's posts as fact. The same rules apply to everybody, including mods when it comes to information. I think it's better not to post if you have no way of backing it up, or just know most people will still be skeptical.

Pretty much this. News needs a source to be confirmed but same doesn't seem to apply for disproving it.

Either way I look at it like the old saying. If its not from the horses mouth its from the bulls ass.

With no confirmed sources of this being a SONY ad I'm keeping this thread going.

Update:

2 New pics in my OP

Thanks for the Info man..

cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

I belive in Adriaan.. he dosen't need to give his source. But atleast more info from them would be great.

Also i believe its possible that PS4 release for GTA V..

Like last time GTA 4 was shown in a tatoo of microsoft guys arms.... may be this is Sony's way..

Revolution-XW
This is a really cool find. It would be cool if they made 3, one for each protagonist.

Imagine each protag has its own theme, like this one is for Michael,

Trevor's could be in the desert and Franklin's could be in the hood or beach. moto_whistle.gif

Very interesting indeed. icon14.gif

Dutch Psycho

And why is this thread still open? Because there's some weird looking v logo in the shoot.

If this is a sony only ad,then there is nothing to discuss right?

Doesn't look like an V ad to me. Like some other guys said, it's probably just The Last of Us.

A rundown city with plants that are f*cking huge?

But then again, guys with coloured hoodies? Only time will tell.

You guys make no sense. We basically have a GTA mole, something most of us would have begged for beforehand, and now that he is here you all demand proof. Like I said he has proven his claims to be accurate historically.

@inflamed: Seems like you are just clinging to the thought of this being V related. You and GMS should have dinner sometime.

You should get your head out of his ass for a minute smile.gif

I remember quite alot of times when he suddenly said "Get ready" or "Today." or stuff like that and nothing happened

I remember quite alot of times when he suddenly said "Get ready" or "Today." or stuff like that and nothing happened

Well, your free to believe what you want. Even without Adriaans confirmation that this isnt a GTA ad, I think its pretty clear that this is not a commercial for GTA V

ShnePmW.jpg?5

With the urban decay and the flora on the buildings, I'm rather inclined to believe it is Naughty Dogs's: The Last of Us.

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise

The__Phoenix

Brother- brother , you are wrong, you just don’t know it - FACT! .

Adriaan is the truth, his words light our way.

Believe in Adriaan and you’ll live a happy life. Otherwise you are doomed - FACT!

This thread is bullsh*t, this is not a GTA V ad, it´s f*cking obvious.

With the urban decay and the flora on the buildings, I'm rather inclined to believe it is Naughty Dogs's: The Last of Us.

I'm sure some people will try and draw the conclusion that GTAV will feature plant monsters or somethin'.

Well, your free to believe what you want. Even without Adriaans confirmation that this isnt a GTA ad, I think its pretty clear that this is not a commercial for GTA V

I'm not saying he's wrong nor I'm saying he's right. I'm just waiting for more proof from both sides.

Btw, *you're

Skepticism is certainly not new to us. The same thing happened with the Spring 2013 posters last year when people called it "fake" and that it had nothing to do with GTAV. When we moved the topic to the official news section, and said to expect an official announcement the following week (it happened, by the way) - there were still people who said the "mods and admins" are too gullible and will believe anything.

In this case, we are actually saying that this live production has absolutely nothing to do with Rockstar Games or GTAV and are met with similar skepticism. We can't win.

If you don't trust people who have been involved with fan sites for 10 years, then we won't try and convince you.

That´s true...

Thanks Adriaan! icon14.gif

I am however curious about where this was shot. I tried googling Aberrotes etc. but nothing came up. Does anyone have an exact location of this?

inflamedeyeball

I am however curious about where this was shot. I tried googling Aberrotes etc. but nothing came up. Does anyone have an exact location of this?

Mexico City. Don't know where exactly.

Wow! I think it just struck me. I believe this is a live action trailer for the upcoming Infamous game on ps4.

I'm sure some people will try and draw the conclusion that GTAV will feature plant monsters or somethin'.

Whatever makes them happy. They will end up disappointed and looking like fools, but they can't say we didn't warn 'm. This is not GTA V.

– overeducated wonk who fetishises compromise

Btw, *you're

Completely off topic, but this kind of thing really irritates me. Im not sure if your being serious, but the whole internet gramma nazi thing is ridiculous. Its the internet, not a term paper

ShnePmW.jpg?5

inflamedeyeball

Btw, *you're

Completely off topic, but this kind of thing really irritates me. Im not sure if your being serious, but the whole internet gramma nazi thing is ridiculous. Its the internet, not a term paper

Going off topic as well.

Proper spelling and punctuation matters, and it just bugs me when people don't type proper English. If nothing else, it makes your sentences easier to read.

Not being a dick, but

*you're

*grammar

*It's

Just my two cents.

Whether you chose to believe it or not is your own choice, but it has nothing to do with V.

Just going to lock this now to avoid it turning into a spamfest.

Given that this is getting a lot of attention on other gaming websites (and subsequent topics on GTA Forums), we've decided to re-open this original topic, as well as publishing this article on GTAV.net:

http://www.gtav.net/news/4514/this-is-not-...ames-commercial