2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

LCS 10-Year Anniversary

In 2015, what would you like to see Rockstar give us on LCS 10-year anniversary?

I would personally love to see a PC release. I seriously doubt it will happen, but I would love for it to. Many people have wanted LCS and VCS on PC for a long time.

The Pizza Delivery Guy

I've got a grocery list for this game!

1. PC Release Dammit! I gotta see how this game would look with an iCEnhancer type mod.

2. Bonus missions! All the more replayability!

3. Anything cut from the original release to return.

4. In game recordings.

5. A comic that comes with the game depicting Liberty City before Toni leaved.

I'm sure I'll have more later.

Wait... this game is 8 years old?? It feels like just yesterday I got the PS2 version right after release...

1. PC Release Dammit! I gotta see how this game would look with an iCEnhancer type mod.

2. Bonus missions! All the more replayability!

3. Anything cut from the original release to return.

These 3 in particular would be very great. icon14.gif

Extend a few missions (Especially the Portland Ones, I play through them so quickly) and add more features (Side Missions, Vehicles, Weapons). Then release this version on a device that it isn't out on (I doubt it would be PC because it has only been released on SONY devices)

The first PSP GTA! Broke barries and made the PSP insanely popular. Still remember being a kid in 2005 playing it man. Time flies.

1. Toni action figure!

2. Vita game announcement

3. Tribute Trailer!

4. iOS version/PC version

5. Unreleased artwork

....Would all make my fixation worth it!

LCS/VCS are two games that definetly deserve more recognition. They've became unpopular over the years. We definetly need a iOS and/or PC version release. Either would get the games population higher.

LCS/VCS are two games that definetly deserve more recognition. They've became unpopular over the years. We definetly need a iOS and/or PC version release. Either would get the games population higher.

I don't think they were that popular to begin with and from experience I think VCS is more popular (I prefer LCS though). I doubt they will release it on iOS or PC though.

As much as I'd love to see an iOS/PC version of LCS, I seriously doubt it will happen, like you said. I'm just saying that it would be great. LCS has always been too underrated. The reason for that is because people's expectations were much higher. Due to SA coming out previously to it, people were looking for something as big as SA. I actually prefer LCS over SA.

Well I'm not sure which one I prefer. SA is a good game but the storyline is a load of sh*t and some characters are annoying. There are many other flaws. LCS is also a good game but because it was made for PSP it couldn't contain all features like SA. Also many other flaws

Either way, I play LCS more so I would say I prefer it.

Well I'm not sure which one I prefer. SA is a good game but the storyline is a load of sh*t and some characters are annoying. There are many other flaws. LCS is also a good game but because it was made for PSP it couldn't contain all features like SA. Also many other flaws

Either way, I play LCS more so I would say I prefer it.

I love SA, and all of the feautures that it provides, but I just have a special thing for LCS. Plus, the III-era LC is my favorite.

Liberty City in the GTA III era is my favourite map in the whole GTA series. I grew up with GTA III and when I stopped playing that it was because I was playing LCS.

Also, for the 10th Anniversary maybe we could have an introduction focusing on LC in the previous 10 years

Would be cool to see a multiplayer on Android/iOS since PSP version has it.

• 2 weeks later...

The standard set: 10-year Anniversary poster, Action Figure, signature cups/shirts/other stuff, Anniversary posters and postcards etc.

But the Mobile Version is unlikely to be released - considering the fact that Sony practically owns the game's rights. Which was the original reason why it was not released on PC all this time. Plus, I imagine it would look awful... Just look at Mobile version of Vice City! It is practically ruined!!! panic.gif

The standard set: 10-year Anniversary poster, Action Figure, signature cups/shirts/other stuff, Anniversary posters and postcards etc.

But the Mobile Version is unlikely to be released - considering the fact that Sony practically owns the game's rights. Which was the original reason why it was not released on PC all this time. Plus, I imagine it would look awful... Just look at Mobile version of Vice City! It is practically ruined!!! panic.gif

Yep. But what about about the Sony Xperia Play

user posted image

Surely A mobile version could release on that?

Is that really a Mobile Phone?

I'd call it a hybrid of a Mobile and a Handheld console...

But yes... Technically... That would be called... 'Mobile Version'.

Valid point. GTAKid:AV = 1:0

Yes it is a mobile phone released in 2011 and someone in my school has one. They are really nice, has the same use as a phone (You can call and message people), It has an Android OS (So you can get all the apps on the Google Play Store) and then it has a Game Store (Similar to the PS Store) where you get games and play them.

Yes it is a mobile phone released in 2011 and someone in my school has one. They are really nice, has the same use as a phone (You can call and message people), It has an Android OS (So you can get all the apps on the Google Play Store) and then it has a Game Store (Similar to the PS Store) where you get games and play them.

Well... I don't know... It's up to Sony to decide here, I guess...

BTW, I thought that Sony Ericsson didn't exist anymore! notify.gif

They might do a mobile version, but it would be exclusive to Sony's PlayStation Phone devices as with their PS1 re-releases.

This. I don't think we will ever see a PC or an Xbox version of both LCS and VCS, no matter what many PC and Xbox gamers believe, because Sony owns the game rights of LCS and VCS, so it won't let these games be released on other platforms than Sony.

Mobile version on Sony devices? Both possible and probable. But we will have to wait 2 more years to see what will really be happening...

• 2 months later...

^ If it does come out on anymore consoles/devices it will definitely be Sony devices. I don't think that they would ever lose the rights. No matter what. I cant wait for the 10th Anniversary

^Every GTA game surprises me at the 10th anniversary of them because you really never know what is going to happen (although you do have your guesses)

^I highly doubt that there will be a PC or iOS release because it is a SONY exclusive.

Anyway, I am starting to have doubts on whether Rockstar will actually celebrate LCS or VCS's anniversary... What if they don't care so much about the game... sad.gif

• 2 weeks later...
I'd just like to see something on their main website.

But what sort of stuff could they put on the website?

• 1 year later...