Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,181 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

killer24

Things you hate/dislike in GTA San Andreas

Evil empire

Even if the swimming feature is a good improvement when I fall in the water with a heavily tuned car and I know it's lost forever I'm always disgusted.

In the previous episodes you can get back on the road after going in the water with a simple tweak but I suppose you can't have it all.

Ghost Pulaski

Tuning cars costs like $5000, you can always just make a new one lol.

What I dislike about SA are the frequent crashes, and the fact that you can't customize all vehicles...

DominatorLegend

The cement peds. Lemme explain what this is: so I'm driving a truck at full speed (the Roadtrain for example) and accidentally I run over a ped... BAM! Truck stopped dead!

GroveStreetOG92

I hate the fact that rival gangs cant randomly do drive bys in the game

33zero33

Hate it still lacks interaction with enviroment to me...

Hate some cars look bland or just ugly (Bravura, Broadway, Tornado)

Evil empire

Even if the concept is good the robbery job is boring and repetitive. The interiors aren't diverse enough. Since I collected the required sum I never played this job again and it was something like 7 years ago.

Edited by Evil empire

iwillr0k

1: Overrated

2: The effect sounds of the waepons and explosions

3: Artificial Inteligent so easly

4: His Fanboys in Mexico

5: CJ, I dont like it

6:The Explosions.... Why when a helicopter or car explodes CJ Dosent fall in the ground -__- (Exist a mod fot that? tell me yes please T_T)

I don't understand why people say the GTA SA is overrated. It was the peak of technology at the time! First time I saw it I was mind blown! So many sh*t to do in the game! You could get fit, fat, there was respect and all that! The graphics were pretty damn good in the PS2! The map was huge, with alot of diferent regions.

Seems like everyone that is criticizing are just saying to be the "diferent opinion guys".

Just wanted to get this out of my chest :)

Lethal Vaccine

What sucks about Taxi Driver in SA is that unlike III and VC, they HAVE to be done in a row if you plan on passing it with ONE Mission Attempt. It makes it all the more difficult. If you want to have ZERO Pay and Spray Visits, it may take numerous Attempts until you succeed as well. It's one of my least favorite tasks in SA, tbh. To top it off, the AI in this game is such a joke and when you stop and the Taxi is glued to the ground when dropping off a Fare, some moron can come and rear end you. The more bumps you have done to the Taxi/Cabbie, the more likely you will need Pay and Spray. The game won't allow you to pick up any more passengers if the Taxi/Cabbie is damaged too much and it gets damaged and starts smoking easily. I despise Taxi Driver in SA...

Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst

Am Shaegar

Things I hate: 0

Things I dislike:

1. Wanted level 4 and above
  2. NPC AI (driving)
  3. No Stories DLC

Evil empire

The game would have been funnier if the ambulance men couldn't resurrect the burnt enemies. Also having heavily charred bodies like in Oblivion or Half-Life 2 would have been a good addition.

glose

I hate gravity!

ibsmokin

f*ckING FLIGHT SCHOOL!

I am currently doing a playthrough on ps4 but I more or less stopped because of flight school. There's nothing else I can do in the game until it's finished and I just can't do it.

It's terrible, retro game design. The criteria for passing is way too harsh. Flight school should be optional, and rockstar definitely learned their lesson in future titles. If I can get past that, I'll love the game again but right now I'm pretty sore about it.

really!? I thought it was pretty easy. I did it twice in about an hr and 1/2, all golds too. Why twice You ask. Because the first time I was on the Hunter part with blowing up the vehicles, and was having a record setting run when I did a turn trying to do a blind angled shot at one of the living vehicles and was far to close to the ground. I hadn't saved my progress up to that point and didn't want to lose my weapons cause I spent quite some time farming ammo. You can bet your ass I saved next time before I did that portion. I found the lap with landing in the plane the most difficult cause you have to land perfect to keep from bouncing.

lil weasel

Reminder: The topic is Hate/Dislike Missions, Not how easy I like doing missions.

Keep it on topic. There is no need for Rebuttals,

Evil empire

The fact you need to get out of your car so it doesn't get harmed when it explodes the others with a code combined with a globally catastrophic cars handling always makes me lose precious seconds when I play a race.

IndogamersPro

Things that I hate in GTA San Andreas is, you can't climb ladders.

For Example,

If I fall of the bridge on Easter Bay Airport I need to go to Easter Basin to go up back,

it's a waste of time and dangerous because Easter Basin is close to Naval Station :sui:.

GrudgefromSanAndreas

• Maccer, believe it or not. The masturbating statue in Atrium is hilarious but this guy is soooo unpleasant. But i dont like that much sexual humor in general...

Unsolid open vehicle doors, i mean you can walk through them just like in III and VC. In this day and age it's even more annoying, despite the game overall still being extremely fun

Toreno forcing you to flight school

Girlfriends needed for completion

No jetski

Mower

Speeding Tugs on highway next to Los Santos Airport, the most annoying speeding vehicles on highways along with the tractor because of unrealistic speed compared to both real-life and when cj drives them

Unable for your gang to go inside interiors

Letus

1. Zero's missions of course.

2. Changing clothing animations.

3. Music, could do better. Not that I hate SA music, but could add some other station, like add pop radio station, like Flash FM or something like that.

4. Speeding cars, from the highway, like they drive like hell in there and of course the cars who turn fast really fast for an unexpected moment.

5. The damn train mission of course, cause those Vagos have too many hp to take them down, and also Big Smoke can't shoot for sh*t.

6. Weapon sounds.

7. Quarry Missions.

8.Big Smoke becomes a bad guy and dies :(

Queen Elizabeth II

Unsolid open vehicle doors, i mean you can walk through them just like in III and VC.

My mind was BLOWN when I saw SOLID vehicle doors in GTA IV for the first time.

I was like: "WOW, what!?".

Yeah.

Algonquin Assassin

I would've thought by San Andreas the phantom doors would've been fixed. Oh well. Atleast GTA IV did.

Other things I dislike/hate.

-No rideable taxis or any form of fast travel. Good luck if you lose/blow up your car in the middle of no where.

-The same few copy & paste interiors being used for the safe houses when they're disproportional to their exteriors.

-The ocean is boring and uninteresting. Oh look a jellyfish, oh look an underwater rock.

Queen Elizabeth II
-No rideable taxis or any form of fast travel. Good luck if you lose/blow up your car in the middle of no where.

At least they gave us some sort of fast travel - "Skip Travel" button. Without it, the mission "Photo Opportunity" would be even worse!

-The same few copy & paste interiors being used for the safe houses when they're disproportional to their exteriors.

Even when I was a child I've always wondered why interiors don't match exteriors. Is it really that hard? Even CJ's home doesn't match its exterior! UGH!

-The ocean is boring and uninteresting. Oh look a jellyfish, oh look an underwater rock.

Collecting Oysters must be the worst thing ever, just like collecting Submarine Parts in GTA V. Every activity connected to water is boring.

Edited by Queen Elizabeth II

nader91

dislike: cj's hair color is brown rather than very dark/blackish

that's about it so far, i know it's very petty but this is how i feel about it lolz

GeorgeCostanzaTheMovie

I hate how when handling one handed weapons, you can't move backwards and shoot. You simply turn around and shoot the air. Why in the hell did they make it like that? I thought that was stupid when I was 12, I still think it's stupid. Good thing for mods.

BLADE_San_Andreas

Falling off a cliff in catalina's missions

Hot Pursuit

I hate how they made Ryder the tertiary antagonist, they should make him the tritagonist

Lenzar

How that in missions where you must follow (thinking of the one where you first meet Millie and the one where you follow that journalist) that you must hang back.

If I was following someone, wouldn't it look much wierder if I left a huge gap for no reason?

Algonquin Assassin

I don't like how CJ kills an innocent woman in Management Issues so coldly. Not even the walking piece of sh*t Trevor is that low.

Also I've always hated after duel wielding's unlocked it stays permanent without giving an option to switch back to one handed.

Edited by Algonquin Assassin

Big_Smiley

Also Ive always hated after duel wieldings unlocked it stays permanent without giving an option to switch back to one handed.

That always killed the gangsta vibe for me. Bummer once i reach hitmen for pistol and machine guns, I like just holding one weapon. Once your skills go up, you go full on rambo. Kinda wished R* gave us an option to dual-wield weapons.

Algonquin Assassin

Also Ive always hated after duel wieldings unlocked it stays permanent without giving an option to switch back to one handed.

That always killed the gangsta vibe for me. Bummer once i reach hitmen for pistol and machine guns, I like just holding one weapon. Once your skills go up, you go full on rambo. Kinda wished R* gave us an option to dual-wield weapons.

The worst is CJ looks like a tool when duel wielding anyway, but still an option to switch wouldn't have hurt.

CoolMods

User track player on my documents

tbh they should keep UTP on GTA SA folder like III & VC

Edited by CoolMods

Lioshenka

I don't understand why people say the GTA SA is overrated. It was the peak of technology at the time! First time I saw it I was mind blown!

I was amazed by the detachable and damageable bumper. I literally spent hours when i got the game just driving the cars and bumping them into thing just to see the bumper go up and down.