Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,894 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

killer24

Things you hate/dislike in GTA San Andreas

Femme Fatale

The Vinewood race irked me, the car is slow as hell.

The_Human

Catalina. She's dumb and her voice is like hell. She's just irritating and when I play her mission, I just want to kill her.

DragonpokeZ

I personally hate Zero. The character, the place, the missions. Really man, he is so annoying, and his strand of missions just gets worse

Natasha

I personally hate Zero. The character, the place, the missions. Really man, he is so annoying, and his strand of missions just gets worse

I'll second that one but also the highway driving was rediculous, yes they should be driving fast but the constant twitchy lane changing was such a pain in the ass!

lil weasel

A lot of complaints about the Crazy Driving.

People, If it was not for the Crazy Drivers, there would be a dull waste of time going places.

It is intended to keep the game alive. Just as the random Aircraft Crashes, to put a bit of a "jump" in the game.

Natasha

People, If it was not for the Crazy Drivers, there would be a dull waste of time going places.

It is intended to keep the game alive. Just as the random Aircraft Crashes, to put a bit of a "jump" in the game.

Valid point I agree, but it's less 'random' and more so annoying. You wouldn't really get in a crash 6-7 times when driving down a highway for 6-7 miles is all I was thinking. :lol:

Dead tower

That we never got to know what was the green goo that you stole for the truth

Natasha

That we never got to know what was the green goo that you stole for the truth

It's been so long now I forgot about that. Not really something that bothered me, more so peaked my interest mildly.

Gion

Some bugs at the end of the game (gym, basketball glitch and peds reactions bug) and sometimes the traffic on highways

Ghost Pulaski

Ped reactions bug?

Anyways, what I hate the most in SA is that they cut the airplanes which were present in III, VC, VCS and LCS, and that some vehicles remain unused, or are just unusable without mods, like the FBI Truck or the RC cars. It would be fun to have a Topfun van somewhere, which when entered makes you able to use RC cars in freeroam lol.

Gion

Ped reactions bug?

Anyways, what I hate the most in SA is that they cut the airplanes which were present in III, VC, VCS and LCS, and that some vehicles remain unused, or are just unusable without mods, like the FBI Truck or the RC cars. It would be fun to have a Topfun van somewhere, which when entered makes you able to use RC cars in freeroam lol.

After End of the line when you punch male peds they won't react back immediatally. They will walk like nothing happened, you need to punch them more than once to actually see their reaction

Steezy.

The ridiculously long clothes changing animations.

The homies having horrible aim despite me spraying all the tags for them to get the best weapons.

Pink hair.

Og Loc's laugh.

The fact that I never got to meet LB or Three Deep. (GSF OGs mentioned but never seen)

Meekail

The countryside portion of the game after LS. The missions themselves were fun but it was the long drive throughs to get to them that were just tedious.

Son of Zeus

The countryside portion of the game after LS. The missions themselves were fun but it was the long drive throughs to get to them that were just tedious.

This. Especially the one where you take the photo of Ryder and his buddies. That drive was way too long.

Evil empire

The mount Chiliad race always p*ssed me off. It's just awful.

Richie Makyura

1: Overrated

2: The effect sounds of the waepons and explosions

3: Artificial Inteligent so easly

4: His Fanboys in Mexico

5: CJ, I dont like it

6:The Explosions.... Why when a helicopter or car explodes CJ Dosent fall in the ground -__- (Exist a mod fot that? tell me yes please T_T)

Kingbing

Car handling. It's not as fun to drive around in as it is in gta 4. cars have too much grip and not enough suspension. Yes it can be fixed by editing the handling.cfg, but by default it's pretty bad.

Evil empire

The super GT is just a heap of $hit, I don't understand why they put this garbage in the game and even less why you have to drive this fµcking rubbish thing for the last San Fierro driving school challenge.

Richie Makyura

Car handling. It's not as fun to drive around in as it is in gta 4. cars have too much grip and not enough suspension. Yes it can be fixed by editing the handling.cfg, but by default it's pretty bad.

Me too, people says GTA III Have the worst handling cars, in my opinion its San Andreas

thehambone

The super GT is just a heap of $hit, I don't understand why they put this garbage in the game and even less why you have to drive this fµcking rubbish thing for the last San Fierro driving school challenge.

Yeah, I agree. I never liked that car's handling. Glad they made it better for IV. I like the handling overall in SA though. GTA III and VC feel a little too "arcadey" to me at times.

Kingbing

Me too, people says GTA III Have the worst handling cars, in my opinion its San Andreas

Well SA was an improvement to 3, but compared to recent games it's aged badly.

Evil empire

The vehicles' handling globally sucks and ruins the pleasure of cars races.

Since the cars handling is excellent in GTA Vice City I don't know why they didn't keep it this way in San Andreas. Its handling is one of the worst regressions San Andreas offers compared to Vice City.

Edited by Evil empire

Crspy

I dislike the physics in general. but thank god almost everything can be fixed/improved through mods , so i still love this game no matter what !

Fooking

The f*cking tunnel at the SF airport, I've failed Trucking countless times there

watersgta3

In other words, FILLER!

BLADE_San_Andreas

I hate zero and og loc they are just annoying af, i also dislike when pedestrians jump in front of my car and i fall in the water or i get a wanted level

B Dawg

Yeah, I agree. I never liked that car's handling. Glad they made it better for IV. I like the handling overall in SA though. GTA III and VC feel a little too "arcadey" to me at times.

Heretics! You will accept the holy San Andreas Super GT, you will git gud at driving it and you will love it!

I should do a video called ''Super GT Race Marathon'', where I do every single race with it :p

Edited by B Dawg

KiloVice

Sure, the constant lane switching is bad, but the most irritating thing on the road is cars that go out of your way to t-bone you.

Sometimes when driving, I have had a car spawn right in the intersection I was about to cross, those are easily the worst.

Evil empire

Heretics! You will accept the holy San Andreas Super GT, you will git gud at driving it and you will love it!

I should do a video called ''Super GT Race Marathon'', where I do every single race with it :p

Only if Chuck Norris commands me to do it.

My cars pantheon is full I already worship the bullet, flash, hotknife and sultan.

It's too bad the game wasn't more optimized, when I use dff-txd replacers It fastly starts having problems to load the sets, it breaks the immersion.

Edited by Evil empire

ntszfung

when i die because a plane falls on me and blow up