Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,309 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Academi PMC

Academi PMC

x Asroilu x

We've got some big news coming

You're finally going to run APMC like it used to be run?

ANDERSON961596

You're finally going to run APMC like it used to be run?

That would make for some big noose

SingingEwe954

You're finally going to run APMC like it used to be run?Well you are sure in for a big suprise

Wolf Actual

APMC is pregnant?

SingingEwe954

I started this organization on April 1st 2013. 4 years, 8 months and 18 days ago with the goal of creating a great, powerful, and fun organization. As I have progressed in age I have very little time to spend with this crew. I ran this crew personally for almost 3 years, and ver the past almost 2 years I have put the crew under the control of Sad Panda and Jordan. But as well with them, there is little time to spend with the crew now. It is with our deepest apologies that we haven't been able to lead this organization to the fullest over the past several months. With that we decided it was time to find someone new who can lead this organization to the best and with this it involves myself stepping down as CEO as much as I wish I didn't have to. We are doing a little reorganizing to the crew. Myself, Sad Panda and Jordan will be stepping down and forming a Board of Directors different from the one we've had in the past, this Board of Directors will be similar to a corporation. We will have a voting say in the organization and it's policies and be here to help the crew succeed. We will not be apart of the day to day operations. Then we will be forming a Executive Team which handles the day to day operations of the organization, these positions will be very similar if not the same as our current Board of Directors. One of the largest jobs of a board is to ensure the CEO of the organization is doing there job, and in that finding and interviewing people who would be competent of the position. With that I am gladly able to say we have found a canidate worthy of this position. Sk8guypro will be the new CEO of Academi PMC and we are looking forward to him leading this organization to where it deserves to be.

Thank You all for a great times I have had, and I am sad that I don't have enough time to create more with you.

Sk8guypro I want to be the first to congratulate you as the new head of this wonderful organization. I hope you can take this organization back to where we once had it. Good Luck

Molster

Well, theres not much to add to what Singing said other than thank you to the people who have joined us in this great run and made this possible. Though its true we wont be around on the day to day operations of the crew we will be keeping a sharp eye on how things go. With that said, i wil too, congratulate Sk8guypro on his new position as CEO of APMC, and we all wish you the best.

Edited by Molster

ANDERSON961596

I started this organization on April 1st 2013. 4 years, 8 months and 18 days ago with the goal of creating a great, powerful, and fun organization. As I have progressed in age I have very little time left to live. I ran this crew personally for almost 26 years, and ver the past almost 15 years I have put the crew under a lot of stress and agony. But as we all know, there is little time to spend with the crew now. It is with our deepest apologies that we haven't been able to lead this organization to the fullest over the past several years. With that we decided it was time to find someone new who can lead this organization to and from the deepest pits of hell and beyond. This it involves myself stepping down from everything permanently. I wish I didn't have to. We are doing a little reorganizing to the crew. Myself, Sad Panda and Jordan will be stepping down forever. Then we will be forming a new crew, called Executive Team, which handles the day to day operations of the organization. these positions will be very similar if not the same as our current Board of Directors. One of the largest jobs of a board is to ensure the CEO of the organization is acquiring clout, and in that finding and interviewing people who would be competent for maximum clout. With that I am gladly able to say we have found a canidate worthy and capable of sewing and knitting fine quilts, and other fabrical delicacies. Sk8guypro will be the new CEO of Vance Refrigeration and we are looking forward to him leading this organization to where it deserves to be.

Thank You all for a great times I have had, and I am sad that I don't have enough time left in my long, lavish, loving life.

Sk8guypro I want to be the first to congratulate you as the new head of this wonderful organization. I hope you can take this organization back to hell where it once was.

diddle me daddu

Edited by ANDERSON961596

SingingEwe954

Well my friends. Usually this is a day where I get to write a nice long paragraph about the bright future of Academi and some other good news. Sadly this time it is not bright news.

Today marks the 5th anniversary of Academi PMC. I remember starting this crew back on GTA IV, back 5 years ago, after not wanting to be held down by other people. Having a organization that I wanted to have and put the time into building. Over my first three years as leader of Academi, I remember some great times. Great battles, wars, but the most important thing is the friendships I created with each and every person that came through. Some longer than others. Of those friends I made, I also lost some due to my stubbornness.

I sadly had to give up my full time power approximately 2 years ago due to finding someone special, and finding myself as well. I recently lost one of those, making this announcement even harder on a personal level. From those circumstances I had little to no time to devote to this wonderful organization. I don't even enjoy playing video games much anymore, the most I can tolerate is a few hours, otherwise I would do anything to help this organization.

Over the years we have achieved many great things, I had only one goal we were never able to meet. Although we came close.

If you haven't figured it out by now, myself and the leadership of Academi have decided, as much as we don't want to, that our 5th year anniversary will be our last. It is impossible to be motivated to play a game and keep a crew going in a dead game. I would like to thank everyone who helped make Academi a wonderful organization, and a great memory for all members. Deserving the most thanks are Sad Panda and Jordan. These 2 have taken Academi and helped it live past my departure and they did it to the best of their abilities, but also like myself, there amount of time has dwindled. I once put easily 30-40 hours a week into this crew, and its difficult for anybody to do that.

We will keep our group me chats available, as well as our social club crew, in hopes that our members are still able to enjoy the presence of each other and maybe add some more people to the friend group.

Friends, my time with Academi PMC have been the best gaming memories that I will ever have, and it has been a privilege gaming along side you. I wish everyone the best and I hope to stay in contact. Thank you all for the best Grand Theft Auto experience I could have ever wanted. Happy 5 year anniversary Academi PMC.

This is SingingEwe954 signing off.

Wolf Actual

Well my friends. Usually this is a day where I get to write a nice long paragraph about the bright future of Academi and some other good news. Sadly this time it is not bright news.

Today marks the 5th anniversary of Academi PMC. I remember starting this crew back on GTA IV, back 5 years ago, after not wanting to be held down by other people. Having a organization that I wanted to have and put the time into building. Over my first three years as leader of Academi, I remember some great times. Great battles, wars, but the most important thing is the friendships I created with each and every person that came through. Some longer than others. Of those friends I made, I also lost some due to my stubbornness.

I sadly had to give up my full time power approximately 2 years ago due to finding someone special, and finding myself as well. I recently lost one of those, making this announcement even harder on a personal level. From those circumstances I had little to no time to devote to this wonderful organization. I don't even enjoy playing video games much anymore, the most I can tolerate is a few hours, otherwise I would do anything to help this organization.

Over the years we have achieved many great things, I had only one goal we were never able to meet. Although we came close.

If you haven't figured it out by now, myself and the leadership of Academi have decided, as much as we don't want to, that our 5th year anniversary will be our last. It is impossible to be motivated to play a game and keep a crew going in a dead game. I would like to thank everyone who helped make Academi a wonderful organization, and a great memory for all members. Deserving the most thanks are Sad Panda and Jordan. These 2 have taken Academi and helped it live past my departure and they did it to the best of their abilities, but also like myself, there amount of time has dwindled. I once put easily 30-40 hours a week into this crew, and its difficult for anybody to do that.

We will keep our group me chats available, as well as our social club crew, in hopes that our members are still able to enjoy the presence of each other and maybe add some more people to the friend group.

Friends, my time with Academi PMC have been the best gaming memories that I will ever have, and it has been a privilege gaming along side you. I wish everyone the best and I hope to stay in contact. Thank you all for the best Grand Theft Auto experience I could have ever wanted. Happy 5 year anniversary Academi PMC.

F.

Joint SpecOps Team

F.F.

Jerionso

I started this organization on April 1st 2013. 4 years, 8 months and 18 days ago with the goal of creating a great, powerful, and fun organization. As I have progressed in age I have very little time to spend with this crew. I ran this crew personally for almost 3 years, and ver the past almost 2 years I have put the crew under the control of Sad Panda and Jordan. But as well with them, there is little time to spend with the crew now. It is with our deepest apologies that we haven't been able to lead this organization to the fullest over the past several months. With that we decided it was time to find someone new who can lead this organization to the best and with this it involves myself stepping down as CEO as much as I wish I didn't have to. We are doing a little reorganizing to the crew. Myself, Sad Panda and Jordan will be stepping down and forming a Board of Directors different from the one we've had in the past, this Board of Directors will be similar to a corporation. We will have a voting say in the organization and it's policies and be here to help the crew succeed. We will not be apart of the day to day operations. Then we will be forming a Executive Team which handles the day to day operations of the organization, these positions will be very similar if not the same as our current Board of Directors. One of the largest jobs of a board is to ensure the CEO of the organization is doing there job, and in that finding and interviewing people who would be competent of the position. With that I am gladly able to say we have found a canidate worthy of this position. Sk8guypro will be the new CEO of Academi PMC and we are looking forward to him leading this organization to where it deserves to be.

Thank You all for a great times I have had, and I am sad that I don't have enough time to create more with you.

Sk8guypro I want to be the first to congratulate you as the new head of this wonderful organization. I hope you can take this organization back to where we once had it. Good Luck

So there is a God. Looks like he smited you guys for doing a free mode war and 2 battles and saying you are an RP crew and using sophistry to claim you won both battles. ETF may be dead, but Agent Zero sends his regards and at least his crew didn't die of old age.

x Asroilu x

Oh well.

Tekurikito

So there is a God. Looks like he smited you guys for doing a free mode war and 2 battles and saying you are an RP crew and using sophistry to claim you won both battles. ETF may be dead, but Agent Zero sends his regards and at least his crew didn't die of old age.

Hey, Zero. Quiet down. Your crew died of being absolutely horrid at anything they did including but not limited to consistently getting whipped by anyone you decided you'd poke with a stick. F.

ANDERSON961596
Posted (edited)

Sorry for all of the cancer following this post..

APMC was where it all started for me, as much as I disagreed with you on virtually everything, you had a good run and I honestly have yet to find a crew that was as fun and engaging as APMC was in it's prime. I doubt you're even reading past your own post, but I'm sorry for your loss, whomever it may be. Maybe in a few years when the next GTA comes out we'll cross paths again. Good luck weary traveler.

RIP, APMC

Edited by ANDERSON961596

Molster
Posted (edited)

I first joined APMC around three years ago, give or take. Along the journey I was able to meet some amazing people who taught me everything I needed to know about this awesome community, which at the time was completely unknown for me. It wasnt until I had joined APMC that I noticed what I had gotten myself into, and by then it was already to late to leave a crew full of awesome people who kicked ass and had accepted someone quite sh*tty at the game the likes of me. As the time passed the crew quite obviously had its ups and downs but I guess we must have done something right if people still come to our thread and complain about getting their asses whooped on an event that occured around a year ago. Anyways, three years later, as much as I wish we didnt, we put an end to this magnificent crew. The best I can do is thank everyone who forms, or once formed part of Academi for giving me the best GTA experience, and thankyou Singing for giving me the chance of joining Academi.

Farewell to all.

Edited by Molster

Aether

Hey, Zero. Quiet down. Your crew died of being absolutely horrid at anything they did including but not limited to consistently getting whipped by anyone you decided you'd poke with a stick. F.

Holy sh*t.. this is great.

Only its not just smite for a couple of free roam wars. This gang was a revolving door. Several generations of players flocking in and out within weeks, for years.

It was a gang that was marketed like no other, providing little promise to those that were unfortunate enough to end up on the Roster.

The hypocrisy was real. This gang lost every battle it encountered. However they reigned victorious during the aftermath, by plastering their ignorant claims of superiority to every single party involved.

On another note.. Academis passing isnt the end. Others have taken up the mantle as the orchestrators of toxicity.

Academi in comparison isnt nearly as bad as the vermin that replaced them. So I suppose that is a compliment.

TheKingofLIMBSx, and the rest of the amazing former crew members of Multinational United(MNU) send their regards.

x Asroilu x

Only its not just smite for a couple of free roam wars. This gang was a revolving door. Several generations of players flocking in and out within weeks, for years.

It was a gang that was marketed like no other, providing little promise to those that were unfortunate enough to end up on the Roster.

The hypocrisy was real. This gang lost every battle it encountered. However they reigned victorious during the aftermath, by plastering their ignorant claims of superiority to every single party involved.

On another note.. Academis passing isnt the end. Others have taken up the mantle as the orchestrators of toxicity.

Academi in comparison isnt nearly as bad as the vermin that replaced them. So I suppose that is a compliment.

TheKingofLIMBSx, and the rest of the amazing former crew members of Multinational United(MNU) send their regards.

Actually this isn't 100% true. The majority of the people who went against Academi were glitchers and exploiters because they couldn't fight fair or they straight up spawn killed or used 3rd party modifications such as lag switching people offline or booting them offline. Thats the GTA Community for you as a whole.. Cheat and Mod because why fight fair in a game revolved around crime, right? I find it quite humorous that people need to exploit the game glitches to win a free mode war.

Oh I almost forgot, the majority of people who glitched during the free mode wars were people who would do the jet glitches and would not fight on the ground for anything. In turn breaking code to just win a small skirmish on a hillside.. Those who remember what I am talking about will remember..

Academi had a code for what weapons to use against people also when and where to use them. "Do not use explosives, RPG's, Miniguns against the enemy unless they use them first. Then give'm hell." Which in turn was a quite honorable code to stand by because it showed skill. Those who have to use OVERPOWERED weapons to gain an advantage in a small skirmish says a lot about themselves opposed to Academi.

~ Former Chief of Staff.

ANDERSON961596
Posted (edited)

Actually this isn't 100% true. The majority of the people who went against Academi were glitchers and exploiters because they couldn't fight fair or they straight up spawn killed or used 3rd party modifications such as lag switching people offline or booting them offline. Thats the GTA Community for you as a whole.. Cheat and Mod because why fight fair in a game revolved around crime, right? I find it quite humorous that people need to exploit the game glitches to win a free mode war.

Oh I almost forgot, the majority of people who glitched during the free mode wars were people who would do the jet glitches and would not fight on the ground for anything. In turn breaking code to just win a small skirmish on a hillside.. Those who remember what I am talking about will remember..

Academi had a code for what weapons to use against people also when and where to use them. "Do not use explosives, RPG's, Miniguns against the enemy unless they use them first. Then give'm hell." Which in turn was a quite honorable code to stand by because it showed skill. Those who have to use OVERPOWERED weapons to gain an advantage in a small skirmish says a lot about themselves opposed to Academi.

~ Former Chief of Staff.

Yo, both of you. Let it die lmfao. It's over. They haven't been a thorn in anybody's side for a couple of years now. Internal conflict got the best of APMC for me, however the experiences I had playing with everybody when we all weren't at each other's throats was actually pretty fun. I don't know why Asroilu is defending them so hard, there were plenty of times in APMC where I felt like I did sh*tty but I still had fun. That's all that counts. It was literally just dumb fun. You had to be a part of it to understand. Anywho, this thread is probably gonna get locked soon so yeah, rip

Edited by ANDERSON961596

x Asroilu x

I have no problem letting it die after I was shoved out for trying to keep the crew afloat.. Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves with it HA.

Aether

Anderson, you were not the first to feel frustrated.

Like I said, several generations.

This crew went through several different casts of otherwise very competent individuals. You were very likely in the right.

The amount of times this specific thread had to be censored and dozens of pages removed over the last five years.

How many creative and passionate minds have entered this crew? Just to have singing basically piss on their efforts to the point where they just created their own crews?

MNU

A yakuza crew..

The Fallen Angels(lol weird crew I know)

JSOT(who doesnt remember)

There was that guy that made an MC but I forgot his name..

Im certain that if The LEGION gang was still around(Rest in Peace you glorious bastards <3) they could have doubled that list.

Wolf Actual

To be honest, I do think APMC helped create some solid crews and relationships. If I hadn't joined, I might've never met some of the closest online friends I've had. There was a tight group that left APMC due to Singing's stubbornness and we ended up making a pretty solid crew based off of our experiences in APMC. After JSOT retired as a crew, we still stayed together and ended up floating to BKMS and gaining more members in our tightknit group. Even now in gta's wanning years we still stay pretty close. So, if nothing else, thank you Academi for helping bring groups of people together and giving us the experience needed to survive in game. You ended up being an Academy for GTA and reguardless of what some people think, you were an OK crew. Shame certain things happened, but it is all history now.

Commander Rofl

It was a good run boys, fair play for keeping the milsim theme going.