Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,677 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Mr. Madness

The Great Democracy

Mr. Madness
i've seen them i've came to the conclusion that the ga makers are taunting us angry.gif

Yeah, I completely agree, but they can't taunt anymore as they've finally announced the release date. Does anyone else feel like the city looks small? (Like the size of one of the GTA 4 islands.) I keep underestimating how big los santos is until I see a screenshot from the ground level of the city. It's massive.

Hunt_you_down
i've seen them i've came to the conclusion that the ga makers are taunting us  angry.gif

Yeah, I completely agree, but they can't taunt anymore as they've finally announced the release date. Does anyone else feel like the city looks small? (Like the size of one of the GTA 4 islands.) I keep underestimating how big los santos is until I see a screenshot from the ground level of the city. It's massive.

Yea it does but keep in mind that there are gonna be dunes and more terrains thatn just city like in iv so I think there just trying to change it up a little

Mr. Madness
i've seen them i've came to the conclusion that the ga makers are taunting us   angry.gif

Yea it does but keep in mind that there are gonna be dunes and more terrains thatn just city like in iv so I think there just trying to change it up a little

The overpass highways look hard to navigate. Will just have to memorize them.

fergi1992

Mc grizzle when are u coming online to game? Cuz i have an issue that i would like to discuss with u

JWilson777

Whats the issue fergi if you dont mind me asking

Mr. Reaper.

Just out of curiosity.

Which GTA Game do you guys play the most: IV, TL&D or TBoGT?

Also, what are your preferences such as Auto-Aim, Police, and Friendly Fire?

Nweid1234

My job: transporting just killed people to weapons safetly.

Mr. Madness
Just out of curiosity.

Which GTA Game do you guys play the most: IV, TL&D or TBoGT?

Also, what are your preferences such as Auto-Aim, Police, and Friendly Fire?

Hey Mr. Reaper!

I think that I can speak on behalf of everyone on this one. We're mainly on tbogt and play with auto aim off and friendly fire on. Some guys enjoy police and some don't. what about you Reaper?

And fergi, I'll try to be on soon bud. Have to get some things straightened out with my dad first... suicidal.gif

fergi1992

Ok sounds good mc grizzle

MADMANN99
i've seen them i've came to the conclusion that the ga makers are taunting us   angry.gif

The overpass highways look hard to navigate. Will just have to memorize them.

So many quotes!

Mr. Madness

Haha madman, awesome playing with you tonight bro. Will hopefully get on gta with the rest of the guys as this week plays out. Guys, let's all have a good week aight?

JWilson777

Lil war demon has been granted citizenship, welcome. I think our roster is big enough at this time, what do you guys think ?

Mr. Madness
Lil war demon has been granted citizenship, welcome. I think our roster is big enough at this time, what do you guys think ?

I think that's a pretty solid decision. Keeping the growth nice and steady. So are you officially closing our recruitment status then?

JWilson777

@Mcgrizzle , yea i think we gota enough for now

Hunt_you_down
@Mcgrizzle , yea i think we gota enough for now

I agree

MADMANN99

Last summer I killed an entire hive of wasps, I got stung fifty times and died within hours.. TOTALLY WORTH IT! cool.gif

Mr. Madness
Last summer I killed an entire hive of wasps, I got stung fifty times and died within hours.. TOTALLY WORTH IT! cool.gif

I did that too actually. The whole nest had like 5 queen bees. I poured gasoline down the hole lmao

JWilson777

we need bees to survive lol , f*ck wasps, there anoying and useless

Mr. Madness
we need bees to survive lol , f*ck wasps, there anoying and useless

Wasp! Yo sh*t man. That's what the Buzzard should have been called. They both sting pretty heavily.

MADMANN99

What's happened to everyone? mercie_blink.gif

fergi1992

K is this clan gonna die before gta5 even comes out? confused.gif i wonder!!!

Hunt_you_down
K is this clan gonna die before gta5 even comes out? confused.gif i wonder!!!

: I think everyone is enjoying the nice summer weather I know I am

MADMANN99

Sorry if this offends someone, but we are SLACKING when it comes to gaming sessions. mad.gif

xXYoung_MCXx
Sorry if this offends someone, but we are SLACKING when it comes to gaming sessions. mad.gif

Aint nun of yall ever on anymore yall all on any game but gta me an fergi r on every day yall need to get it togeather

Mr. Madness

Aint nun of yall ever on anymore yall all on any game but gta me an fergi r on every day yall need to get it togeather

I apologize for slacking off guys. Turbo, mantracker, Nweid, me, and some others have been playing dust514 lately. I am going to work on spending at least an hour of gta with you guys before I go on dust. Also, elections start tomorrow, since that leaves one week to vote before June 1st.

MADMANN99

I apologize for slacking off guys. Turbo, mantracker, Nweid, me, and some others have been playing dust514 lately. I am going to work on spending at least an hour of gta with you guys before I go on dust. Also, elections start tomorrow, since that leaves one week to vote before June 1st.

I was just about to play DUST514 but the new update will take hours! BTW MADMANN99 running for president! I'll give my bio once a new post is made!

Edited by MADMANN99

Lil_WarDemon

Wazz up great democracy i know i havent been playing lately but on next thursday i will be on. So all those little noobs looking for a fight ima lightem up like their dynamite👏

MADMANN99

Dear fellow citizens,

I'm MADMANN99 and I'm running for president. I want to expand our group to more people, especially people who are around my age to mix things up for once. I also will try to make sure ZERO fights erupt within our group. I know I'm young and my ideas may be "stupid", but I'm a bright person looking foward to leading us to glory!

Sincerly, MADMANN99 cookie.gif

Living_legend03

Im living_legend03 and Bigburlys_son was talking to me about your clan and i would like to be given the opportunity to join your clan 😃😀

Mr. Madness
Im living_legend03 and Bigburlys_son was talking to me about your clan and i would like to be given the opportunity to join your clan 😃😀

Hey living legend, would like to play gta with you sometime. Can't add you to the waiting list just yet since our current president, jwilson, has closed all recruitment. Also, good luck to you MADMANN, and hope you do well.