Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

ThirteenAG

[REL|VC] Vice City Neons

Recommended Posts

MysteryDriverX

This mod is excellent!!! It keeps the game's atmosphere but improves the looks A LOT.

 

I think I'm using v4, I decided to comment a few lines that have neons floating around in places where there's some missing VCS model, using a # so they don't load in the game. They are the missing billboard near the biker's bar, some place in Little Haiti, the missing airport tower top, some burgers place in the mainland (it's a pizzeria in VC) and some shop near the stadium.

 

It's these, I can't remember which ones were commented by default:
-Mainla.ipl

#6301, mainla509, 0, -1046.0366, -363.58301, 20.822784, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1
#6316, mainla743, 0, -674.44714, 1165.8571, 46.443886, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1
#6318, mainla745, 0, -951.22858, 1331.1042, 49.969215, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1
#6321, mainla1049, 0, -841.755, 1195.4109, 14.526558, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1
#6330, mainla1393, 0, -900.3551, 843.22888, 19.111853, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1
#6334, mainla1397, 0, -628.71588, 694.55114, 30.845093, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1
#6397, mainla3372, 0, -1685.53, -923.043, 93.7048, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0.707106312094, 0.707107250279
#6453, mainla4715, 0, -1685.53, -923.043, 93.7048, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0.707106312094, 0.707107250279
#6457, mainla4944, 0, -628.71588, 694.53527, 30.845093, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1
#6465, mainla5098, 0, -951.22858, 1331.0693, 49.969215, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1

 

-beach.ipl

#6118, beach751, 0, -628.71588, 694.55114, 30.845093, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1

 

Edited by SonicTheSexhog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noskillx

Hey, would you mind fixing the Weird LOD issues on Ocean Beach as well as on Washington Beach? + remove some floating non-existing neons? Please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MysteryDriverX

Hah I was wondering about those LOD issues on Ocean Beach and Washington Beach as well, I still hadn't figured out where they came from. Not that they are a huge issue or anything though (I don't mind if they were caused by the neons mod because the neons mod freaking rules). Gonna see what I can find.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noskillx

its Neon Mod fault, and btw The Hotel in Vice Port has a wrong neon in front of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartaque12
1 minute ago, MysteryDriverX said:

Hah I was wondering about those LOD issues on Ocean Beach and Washington Beach as well, I still hadn't figured out where they came from. Not that they are a huge issue or anything though (I don't mind if they were caused by the neons mod because the neons mod freaking rules). Gonna see what I can find.

 

u can use http://gta.rockstarvision.com/utils/librw_bin/euryopa.exe
just put it in the root folder and launch it, select object and press I ( do it in futher distance to see lod)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gts.
On 11/9/2018 at 5:58 AM, MysteryDriverX said:
Spoiler

 

This mod is excellent!!! It keeps the game's atmosphere but improves the looks A LOT.

 

I think I'm using v4, I decided to comment a few lines that have neons floating around in places where there's some missing VCS model, using a # so they don't load in the game. They are the missing billboard near the biker's bar, some place in Little Haiti, the missing airport tower top, some burgers place in the mainland (it's a pizzeria in VC) and some shop near the stadium.

 

It's these, I can't remember which ones were commented by default:
-Mainla.ipl

#6301, mainla509, 0, -1046.0366, -363.58301, 20.822784, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1
#6316, mainla743, 0, -674.44714, 1165.8571, 46.443886, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1
#6318, mainla745, 0, -951.22858, 1331.1042, 49.969215, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1
#6321, mainla1049, 0, -841.755, 1195.4109, 14.526558, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1
#6330, mainla1393, 0, -900.3551, 843.22888, 19.111853, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1
#6334, mainla1397, 0, -628.71588, 694.55114, 30.845093, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1
#6397, mainla3372, 0, -1685.53, -923.043, 93.7048, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0.707106312094, 0.707107250279
#6453, mainla4715, 0, -1685.53, -923.043, 93.7048, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0.707106312094, 0.707107250279
#6457, mainla4944, 0, -628.71588, 694.53527, 30.845093, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1
#6465, mainla5098, 0, -951.22858, 1331.0693, 49.969215, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1

 

-beach.ipl

#6118, beach751, 0, -628.71588, 694.55114, 30.845093, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1

 

 

That's really nice. What about of disable the VCS malibu neon lights and the Ocean View Hotel lights too because they are overlapping the original ones? I don't know if other buildings has some issues though.

Edited by gts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MysteryDriverX

I'll check that one out and see if I can find it, and same with the one near the port. I wanted to try to edit the models to remove only the extra parts but I still can't figure out how to make neons glow in the game after editing.

 

EDIT:
These are the Beachcomber in Vice Port ("Hooker Inn Express" in Vice City):

mainla.ipl
#6392, mainla3213, 0, -986.30334, -1153.9329, 25.205937, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1
#6454, mainla4769, 0, -986.30334, -1153.9487, 25.205937, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1

beach.ipl
#6218, beach3766, 0, -986.30334, -1153.9265, 25.205937, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1

Edited by MysteryDriverX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nicoolitas

Those mod work on United map on GTA SA?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartaque12
3 hours ago, Nicoolitas said:

Those mod work on United map on GTA SA?

how it can work? if this mod for VC
latest?cb=20150118112342&path-prefix=ru

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ATeaDaze

Is there a way to have *only* the neons on the tall buildings (the ones on the road near the Malibu club and outside the beach).

 

I like the neon lights on the Vice Beach strip but the really low-res window textures are distracting (I'm guessing they're directly from the PSP/PS2 game?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nicoolitas
1 hour ago, spartaque12 said:

how it can work? if this mod for VC
latest?cb=20150118112342&path-prefix=ru

GTA UNITED BRO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gts.
1 hour ago, ATeaDaze said:

Is there a way to have *only* the neons on the tall buildings (the ones on the road near the Malibu club and outside the beach).

 

I like the neon lights on the Vice Beach strip but the really low-res window textures are distracting (I'm guessing they're directly from the PSP/PS2 game?)

Yes, neons are from PS2.

 

4 minutes ago, Nicoolitas said:

GTA UNITED BRO

GTA United runs on SA engine, this is for Vice City. If you want them for GTA United convert them yourself, check some tutorial or whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Akiri

i have already installed P2DX but this mod not work... please help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Akiri

i have already installed 2DFX but this mod not work... please help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Akiri
10 hours ago, Akiri said:

i have already installed P2DX but this mod not work... please help

i really like this mod.but don't know why it just can't run succesfully,anyone can help me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.