The Story of Samuel Garret 2

General Scrotum

General Scrotum

New mission uploaded (chapter three ended.) Check the main post. Watch, enjoy, and give feedback.

After a long while without answer to the "mini-game", I've decided to design a mission a change the story leading to another new plot instead of the planned one.

• 5 months later...
General Scrotum

After a long time, I decided to remake and redesign the whole story concept of The Story of Samuel Garret 2.

First (introduction) mission of the first chapter is uploaded. Check the main post for both the mission link and a special link containing sounds that may improve gameplay experience.

Play, enjoy, and give feedback.

General Scrotum

First chapter of the remake and redesign of The Story of Samuel Garret 2 complete! Play, enjoy, and give feedback.

Check the main post for the SINGLE MISSIONS LINK, the MISSIONS PACK LINK or the STORYLINE LINK and the SOUNDS FILES LINK for either a specific mission or for the missions pack/storyline.

I have played the first one and was great! so i played the chapter 1 and was great too! good luck and i'm waiting for the next chapters.

• 1 year later...

I Have three texts tutorials to approve, you can read? I am Mafia Games in DYOM. I no are can send to you a PM.

I Have three texts tutorials to approve, you can read? I am Mafia Games in DYOM. I no are can send to you a PM.

Couldn't you just send that to his PM? Was it necessary to bump a three year old topic?

• Like 2