Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,792 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Marty McFly

[REL|SA] Master Effect 1.6 [ENBSeries shader]

Fantomax

cool!

Marty McFly

Reworking the whole shaders, new system and stuff, many bugs from wrong sorted shaders which interfere which each other are gone like wrong DOF blurred areas because chromatic abberation distorted the image or light flares and DOF affect vignette etc.

I also added own config file which makes it simpler to edit with boolean system so no // or such has to be added, only 0 or 1 and so on.

Edited by Marty McFly

Musi

This will be good.

Musi

This one is only, but only for 0.076...

Marty McFly
This one is only, but only for 0.076...

Yep, I wrote on my Facebook page that 0.158 support is cancelled because even 100 perfect compatible sharers look strange on that version,

Ren712

Those effects are awesome. Thanks dude smile.gif

Edited by Ren712

Fantomax

will you create documentation?

Marty McFly
will you create documentation?

Yep, also with comparison pics but this will be long and boring so it will take a while.

Marty McFly
Documentation is almost finished and first post will be edited when I find time.

Musi

Will the bloom shader be available as a normal effect.txt also or just for the ME 1.3/1.4?

(Ambient)

Will the bloom shader be available as a normal effect.txt also or just for the ME 1.3/1.4?

I agree with Musi. However I need this ONLY for Master Effect, beacuse I use this.

PS: Can you connect all 3 DoF version (normal, Skyrim and gp65cj04) to one ME, beacuse I want connect gp65cj04 and normal DoF to my ENB?

Edited by S13

Marty McFly

I can do it as single effect.txt which is compatible to older enb versions.

S13, if I could, I would but enb has a maximum of 8 passes, FXAA alone uses 5 or 6, gp dof uses 5 but it can be decreased to 4, skyrim dof also uses 4. I cannot combine them and even if I could it wouldn|t work because gp dof need AlternativeDepth 1 and normal petka dof needs alternativeDepth 0.

Gramps

AFAIK, SA::Render will support effect.txt's (or something similar) with no max number of passes?

Musi

That would be perfect, Marty biggrin.gif

Marty McFly
AFAIK, SA::Render will support effect.txt's (or something similar) with no max number of passes?

Yep, you can just set int_passes = to what you want, values over a million are possible. But before I start porting shaders I'll wait until sa render development progress is far.

Musi

Did you release your bloom shader or you're still improving it?

Marty McFly

I'm improving it and it will come out with ME 1.4. I'm mostly waiting for iCEnhancer 2.5 which will hopefully have many new effects added which I can port to SA.

Musi

I'm improving it and it will come out with ME 1.4. I'm mostly waiting for iCEnhancer 2.5 which will hopefully have many new effects added which I can port to SA.

Will you release it as a normal effect.txt also?

Marty McFly

Why should I? Every other effect can be deactivated so enabling bloom only will do the job. The only other sense I can imagine is using it on 0.075 which only makes sense for samp, and samp is not supported any more.

Musi

Why should I? Every other effect can be deactivated so enabling bloom only will do the job. The only other sense I can imagine is using it on 0.075 which only makes sense for samp, and samp is not supported any more.

That's why I asked. I want to use it for SAMP.

Marty McFly

That's why I asked. I want to use it for SAMP.

Hmmmm since it is in Pass 1, it should work also on 0.075. All effects in Pass 1 like most of the tonemappers work on 0.075 so you could use ME on samp and just enable Bloom, nothing else.

Musi

Well that is perfect. Thanks for clearing it out.

(Ambient)

Marty - Can you make in-game Master Effect's editor and add bloom shader to this?

MRZ

Marty; I've heard of V1.4b of your ME , Now , can you implement a cool LensFlare shader, other than that Skyrim one ?

because it didn't fit well to SA Environment at all , it needed a blurring effect.

and you should update the first post with the links of your different Releases of ME , i lost my HDD and i had to search too much to find the link of your fixed 1.1 ME.

S13; I Think it isn't possible , and if it is possible it would be too hard , may be Marty should answer that dozingoff.gif

Marty McFly
Marty - Can you make in-game Master Effect's editor and add bloom shader to this?

It's effect.txt, tell me how that should work. ENb reloads files when alt-tabbing; ingame editor isn't possible. Although, fastman92 managed to modify some enbseries.ini values ingame, but that's with memory hacking and these are parameters of d3d9 binary, effect.txt is something different.

@MRZ:

@lensflare shader: yeah when I find time, sure. I dunno how to apply blurring correctly, will have a look. But lensflare shaders are stupid with LDR color range since bright map objects also cast flares then...

@first post n stuff: older versions are senseless, they have bugs, 1.3 is the only flawless working one. I'd have to give much support just because of buggy file. If you miss some effects the old versions had and 1.3 doesn't, tell me; I'll add them to 1.4. Updating first post: yeah this is important; let me finish the documentation, then this will follow.

I'll try to make a config tool but I need a good programming language and time for that, much much time.

MRZ

First post should contain V1.1 final fixed , and 1.3.

V1.3 not only removes some effects from 1.1 , but also have another different results if i use the same values of the same available effects.

For example , CCS released his Quick release of 3.1 , As he used 1.1 with the filmiccurve problem and Gp's dof , i remixed it into 1.1 Final fixed with Petka's DoF , i got the same results (but with a different DoF). when i tried to mimic it in 1.3 , it made it look different.

any way good luck with your 1.4. , you may make your own Lensflare , it won't be a huge problem to you , and don't worry , SA isn't modern , Enbseries makers would be satisfied with it, and since SA::Render is coming, we expect you working with Petka to make SA's stuff look more modern , at least i do . smile.gif

what effects you're planning to implement into v1.4 ? and is there any release date?

Marty McFly

First post should contain V1.1 final fixed , and 1.3.

V1.3 not only removes some effects from 1.1 , but also have another different results if i use the same values of the same available effects.

For example , CCS released his Quick release of 3.1 , As he used 1.1 with the filmiccurve problem and Gp's dof , i remixed it into 1.1 Final fixed with Petka's DoF , i got the same results (but with a different DoF). when i tried to mimic it in 1.3 , it made it look different.

any way good luck with your 1.4. , you may make your own Lensflare , it won't be a huge problem to you , and don't worry , SA isn't modern , Enbseries makers would be satisfied with it, and since SA::Render is coming, we expect you working with Petka to make SA's stuff look more modern , at least i do . smile.gif

what effects you're planning to implement into v1.4 ? and is there any release date?

The different look is exactly one of these bugs, since the color which gets tonemapped is mixed with sharpen color the power of the tonemapping is way lower than on 1.3 which fixes that bug. This IS the main bug the old versions had.

1.4 has new:

colorbloom

sharpen

sepia

colorboost (something that boosts your saturation but in a way that's familiar with vibrance but a bit diferent)

splitscreen

planned:

-noise

-sin city shader

-cineon DPX

-some other SweetFX shaders

release date: IDK yet

Fantomax

Marty i've tested this effect, the result is i got balnk white screens on every edition LOL

Marty McFly
Marty i've tested this effect, the result is i got balnk white screens on every edition LOL

Strange....enbseries.ini and ingame visual settings please.