Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,934 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Kifflom112

Favorite cruising car

Kifflom112

@DropThaSystem: Well, the Schafter is a good car but, even though powerful, it feels very heavy and kind of slow.

For me, the Cognoscenti is just the ultimate cruiser. I bought Niko a creme coat, grey slacks, and these white/brown shoes. Then I bought some golden sunglasses from the Russian Shop.

I hopped into my red and black Cognoscenti and just cruised along. I felt so rich and the car just smoothed out all of the bumps on the road.

GoldenBlade

I'm just now trying out the Oracle. It's a pretty nice cruiser, and feels good to be driving one. I need to try out the Cognoscenti sometime soon, too. That car surprised me the first time I found one in Westdyke.

Mokrie Dela

my favourite car for cruising is the manana. I love the classic design, and it's slow and heavy sure, but note we said cruising, not racing.

JRC99

The Peyote, In my opinion the 50s had the best cruising cars, so I choose that. (Unless mods count) biggrin.gif

Edited by JRC99

Fisciletti

Cavalcade.

Kifflom112
I'm just now trying out the Oracle. It's a pretty nice cruiser, and feels good to be driving one. I need to try out the Cognoscenti sometime soon, too. That car surprised me the first time I found one in Westdyke.

The Oracle is actually my second most driven car, right behind the Sabre GT. And I've driven over 1,300 miles. If I drive around in the Oracle for like 15 minutes, the stats say the Oracle becomes my number one car.

So yeah, I also love that thing. It feels lifeless at the wheel, but it's so smooth and looks good.

ExtremoMania
I've just recently drive the Tony's Schafter (TBoGT version) and it feels much more sporty and faster than it's IV version.

Kifflom112

I've just recently drive the Tony's Schafter (TBoGT version) and it feels much more sporty and faster than it's IV version.

Yeah, that is true. The car is lighter, at least it feels lighter, and it is sort of faster. It's predecessor was relatively terrible with acceleration in my opinion.

It sounds exactly the same though - but thats to be expected as they both share the same supercharged engine.

I don't exactly like driving the new Schafter as much though. I can cruise longer in it's older variant because it just rides and steers better.

user posted image

I'm starting to like this car more and more. Especially when it comes just like this, or in orange or green with the custom hood and the sunroof. It looks kind of badass and its a fun car.

Edited by Kifflom112

Pyrrhic
Actually I also really enjoy driving the original Sabre (non-GT). It has a nice handling lime and pretty good top speed. It's a very cruisy car too.

GoldenBlade

The Huntley Sport is a pretty good car to cruise in. It rides really smooth.

WildBrick142

Super Drop Diamond (I left it out before). It makes me fell rich and its a bit fast. It awesome when you color it black with a trainer cool.gif

Too bad Luis can't buy clothes. I'd get myself a Perseus Suit so it looks better.

ExtremoMania
Super Drop Diamond (I left it out before). It makes me fell rich and its a bit fast. It awesome when you color it black with a trainer cool.gif

Too bad Luis can't buy clothes. I'd get myself a Perseus Suit so it looks better.

Yeah if it was for Niko's POV, I'd say he become popping like a billion dollar man. biggrin.gif

I also enjoy driving the Buffalo in TBoGT. It does have a pretty good acceleration for a sedan and a good top speed.

A question as well, why does anyone feels expression about Infernus? It is avery fast car only behind to Comet.

GoldenBlade

The Manana is a reasonable cruising car. Definetly not a car for speedseekers, but it's real smooth for cruising. The FIB Washington and Washington are pretty good cars, too. I actually drove a Washington for the first time earlier today.

Corndawg93

Sabre GT or Comet

Emperor Zero

Sultan RS, Comet, Hexer, and sometimes an Infernus.

GoldenBlade

I just drove a Sentinel for the first time that I can remember. It has amazing handling, and picks up speed quickly. I'll definetly have to add this to one of my favorite cruising cars.

Kifflom112
I just drove a Sentinel for the first time that I can remember. It has amazing handling, and picks up speed quickly. I'll definetly have to add this to one of my favorite cruising cars.

The Sentinels a very nimble car and its stunningly fast. Its also fun to drive slowly too. I've kind of gotten tired of it though because I've driven it so much.

Sgt. Foley
The Huntley Sport is a pretty good car to cruise in. It rides really smooth.

I have to agree with you on this. That's the closest thing to my dad's truck so I drive it smile.gif

GoldenBlade

The Feltzer is also a really nice cruising car. I found a beautiful blue Feltzer with a black top on TBOGT earlier.

Kifflom112
The Feltzer is also a really nice cruising car. I found a beautiful blue Feltzer with a black top on TBOGT earlier.

I like the Feltzer, but I usually don't cruise with it. I like to do drifts in it and take off fast at after the stop light turns green. I couldn't really enjoy driving it slow.

GoldenBlade

I like the Feltzer, but I usually don't cruise with it. I like to do drifts in it and take off fast at after the stop light turns green. I couldn't really enjoy driving it slow.

I sometimes cruise around in it, but it is perfect for drifting.

Quackerz Gamerz

The Presidente, Infernus and Sentinel. I enjoy just cruising around in these cars an I feel like a bada** when cruising through Star Junction.

H.I.M.

Drove a Bobcat a few moments later and I like it. Nice speed and handling

user posted image

Official General

The one that's supposed to be re-creation of a BMW 3 series in black, I forgot the name.

Quackerz Gamerz
The one that's supposed to be re-creation of a BMW 3 series in black, I forgot the name.

Oracle, is that it?

Kifflom112

Oracle, is that it?

The Oracle is a last generation 7 series. The 3 series, actually based on the M3, is the Sentinel in IV.

Quackerz Gamerz

Oracle, is that it?

The Oracle is a last generation 7 series. The 3 series, actually based on the M3, is the Sentinel in IV.

Oh, alright, I'm not such an expert on IRL cars.

Kifflom112

Sort of a little 'Head 2 Head' below.

I honestly can't decide which car is better, the Turismo or the Infernus. I tried the Infernus in green and the Turismo in some blue green metallic coat and compared them:

As far as looks go I'm with the Infernus. The Turismo is a great looking car and I like the carbon fiber touches, etc. But the Infernus just overall looks more stunning. If I saw a Turismo in Little Italy, I'd just look at and think its nice but I wouldn't ditch my car for it - unless I'm driving something trashy.

If I ever saw the Infernus in Little Italy traffic - which is virtually impossible because this car never spawns in traffic (that also makes it more special) - I would probably ditch whatever I'm driving for it. In green, it reminds me of those drop dead gorgeous LP-640's. And I love everything about it - the carbon fiber almost everywhere that isn't body panels, I dig the interior, and the cool Pagani rear fascia.

As far as handling goes though, I'm sort of mixed. The Turismo is very easy to control - it never under-steers and it is quite fast. Unsurprisingly for a grand tourer the car rides very smooth and enjoyable at low speeds but when you got to go it can be pretty fun. But then there is the Infernus and though not perfect it is thrilling.

As expected, there is understeer as it is mostly an all-wheel drive configuration, but that doesn't dampen the fun. Drifting is fun in this thing and turning can be pretty precise sometimes. And I love the way it takes off, there is never a hesitation in shifting after a take off - not to mention those takeoffs are pretty nice.

Kind of undecided on which supercar I favor more.

GoldenBlade

I couldn't say which I like more either. The Turismo and Infernus are both great cars. They both have excellent speed and handling. The Turismo is very easy to flip over, though. If you hit a curb going really fast, you'll most likely lose it.

Nameless Foot Soldier

Banshee