Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

[GTA|NFS|MP|OTHER] Widescreen Fixes Pack


ThirteenAG
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ThirteenAG

    940

  • Blackbird88

    232

  • Sneed

    128

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Widescreen Fix Grand Theft Auto Vice City Widescreen Fix Grand Theft Auto 3 Widescreen Fix This and many other fixes now available at thirteenag

Updated everything, also released widescreen fixes for Driver: Parallel Lines and Silent Hill 4.   Some change log notes here and downloads as always here: https://thirteenag.github.io/wfp    

Maybe I will create another topic later if necessary, but for now: https://github.com/ThirteenAG/modupdater#readme       Project started as a simple updater tool for widescreen fixes, but then I

Recommended Posts

Question:did thirteenAG made ws fix lite it was never been updated but i feel like it's the superior version compared to the new and old versions (whps and the new version rn)

Link to post
Share on other sites

usually -1 means "ignore, don't hook", 0 is false, 1 is true,  * - isn't used at all as a value, it's just written in some descriptions and means that user can use random value in some range

Edited by Marsi4eg
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Has anyone figured out how to make it so the game shows 4:3 cutscenes while using this? Using the default settings after installing this zooms in way too much. Using a few ini edits you can make it so the cutscene is more wide but I'd really prefer to keep the original scene.

Original 4:3

9JvY2BO.jpg

16:9 with this patch

6N5gG2n.jpg

ini edits with this patch

PIRceMk.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

If you want the cutscene zoomed out without borders turn off restorecutscenefov

If you want it zoomed out with borders turn off restorecutscenefov and smartcutsceneborders i think with borders was widescreen off if not on

I have a problem light effects or coronas are streched will you put it in the next update and cant you guys just recreate the elements of wsfix lite but withe better features? With an ini file of course? Also cant you bring back CarspeeddependentFOV?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
Paisan™

This has probably been asked multiple times here. I've just played III for the first time in a while and updated the widescreen fix on launch. I remember an older version had an increasing FOV when driving cars - is it possible to re-download this older version as I love this feature?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2020 at 11:48 PM, Paisan™ said:

This has probably been asked multiple times here. I've just played III for the first time in a while and updated the widescreen fix on launch. I remember an older version had an increasing FOV when driving cars - is it possible to re-download this older version as I love this feature?

ThirteenAG made a cleo mod for that

 

Coronas are still streched normal coronas are fine project 2dfx coronas are streched

I actually made an issue on this on github yes i still use the lite version i just like it Ok?! https://github.com/ThirteenAG/WidescreenFixesPack/issues/902

Whoops forgot to add the link for car spped fov here ya go https://github.com/ThirteenAG/III.VC.SA.CLEOScripts/releases

Just scroll and youll find it (its on the top so..)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Paisan™

 

1 hour ago, The80sBoi said:

ThirteenAG made a cleo mod for that

 

Coronas are still streched normal coronas are fine project 2dfx coronas are streched

I actually made an issue on this on github yes i still use the lite version i just like it Ok?! https://github.com/ThirteenAG/WidescreenFixesPack/issues/902

Whoops forgot to add the link for car spped fov here ya go https://github.com/ThirteenAG/III.VC.SA.CLEOScripts/releases

Just scroll and youll find it (its on the top so..)

Thanks.

 

So no one simply has a link to an older version of the fix that I can download with car speed dependent FOV?

Edited by Paisan™
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2020 at 2:46 PM, Paisan™ said:

 

Thanks.

 

So no one simply has a link to an older version of the fix that I can download with car speed dependent FOV?

Oh wait i think mixmods still has the old vc and 3 vesions with carspeeddependentFOV

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
RyanDri3957V

There is a problem with text box in Cesar Vialpando mission :panic: 

There-Is-An-Issue-With-Box-Like-This.png

Edit :

Also, I've started notice if the weapon icon are kinda stretched

Edited by RyanDri3957V
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Can you guys help?When i put this fix,The exe says Cannot Find 1280x853x32 video mode

 

Edited by Hafiz
  • KEKW 2
  • excuseme 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
dimiusko

Is there a solution for text shadows in III/VC being too big when using SilentPatch? Don't remember if I had this before, but I have it now. Don't like the outline option either.

 

Also, is the size of the moon gonna be fixed someday?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
Pirushu
11 minutes ago, Kinzie. said:

Anyone know why bullets aren't correctly centered while using the widescreen fix? @ThirteenAG

 

https://www.casimages.com/i/210208065659553786.png.html

The bullet is not supposed to hit right at the center point, the whole circle around it is the dispersion area where the bullet can hit 
Try the Sniper, It is the only weapon in which the bullet always lands in the center 100% of the time, If the bullet does not hit the center, it is a bug

Edited by Pirushu
Link to post
Share on other sites
Kinzie.
11 minutes ago, Pirushu said:

The bullet is not supposed to hit right at the center point, the whole circle around it is the dispersion area where the bullet can hit 
Try the Sniper, It is the only weapon in which the bullet always lands in the center 100% of the time, If the bullet does not hit the center, it is a bug

Yeah I know but, the first one should always land right at the center. I tried with the country rifle and it's the same result. Without the widescreen fix, everything is alright.

Edited by Kinzie.
Link to post
Share on other sites
Pirushu

Is it possible to correct the aspect ratio of the map in the menu? some things are shown stretched out to the sides compared to the minimap 

Menu Map:

Kd2IE5l.png?1

Minimap:

 KhJSaYX.png?1

 

  • Like 1
  • YEE 2
  • KEKW 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 9:09 PM, Pirushu said:

Is it possible to correct the aspect ratio of the map in the menu? some things are shown stretched out to the sides compared to the minimap 

Menu Map:

Kd2IE5l.png?1

Minimap:

 KhJSaYX.png?1

 


(N) also stretched if change hud scalling ... ( don't changed radar values )

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey. Not gonna read through all 110 pages, sorry.

 

Is there an easy way using thirteenag's patches or additional patches to:

 

1) increase FOV; I'm playing on a GIANT 4k display, and it's pain to my eyes to use such narrow field of view

 

2) increase drawing distance. Would love to see the actual distant (20+ m) terrain and buildings.

 

Yes, I tried googling, but most of those patches are old as hell and conflict with the 13ag's fix.

  • KEKW 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
AndroLoquendo 28
6 hours ago, Valet2 said:

Hey. Not gonna read through all 110 pages, sorry.

 

Is there an easy way using thirteenag's patches or additional patches to:

 

1) increase FOV; I'm playing on a GIANT 4k display, and it's pain to my eyes to use such narrow field of view

 

2) increase drawing distance. Would love to see the actual distant (20+ m) terrain and buildings.

 

Yes, I tried googling, but most of those patches are old as hell and conflict with the 13ag's fix.

To increase the FOV use MixSets (it is configured in the .ini, read the "Readme" file if you have doubts, although each function is briefly explained within the .ini: https://www.mixmods.com.br/2019/08/mod-mixsets.html?m=1

To increase the drawing distance use Project2DFX: https://github.com/ThirteenAG/III.VC.SA.IV.Project2DFX/releases/tag/gtasa

Both are compatible with the Widescreen Fix, so it shouldn't have any issues, make sure you install everything correctly.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, thanks! Gonna try that tonight. Another question: is there a way to fix the transparency glitch? It's around tree crowns for example: the transparent parts don't show what's really underneath. Seems it was like that on the vanilla version as well.

Edited by Valet2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.