Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,248 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

GTASAddict

Why ... ?

MattDet

Why do the old bathroom man and the food vendor sound exactly the same and say the exact same things?

Edited by MattDet

King Andreas
Because you don't kill members of the unused gangs. When it says that your least favorite gang is gang A, it is because you have killed more members of gang A.

Let me exemplify: I started a new game with codes activated that give Gang 9 & 10 territories of their own. As we know, Ballas are your LFG (Least Favorite Gang) at the beginning of the game, by default. Anyway, I killed 50 members of Gang 9 (and none of any other gang), yet it still said my LFG was Ballas. Upon killing 1 Vago, my LFG is now Vagos. After that, I killed 60 members of Gang 10 and it still said Vagos. 0909090 makes good points.

It's quite funny seeing 3 gangs who look alike (Aztecas, Gang 9 & 10) attacking each other.

New question: I doubt Rockstar intended to have 3 gangs that look identical, so what do you think Gang 9 & 10 were originally intended for?

fnxrak

New question: I doubt Rockstar intended to have 3 gangs that look identical, so what do you think Gang 9 & 10 were originally intended for?

Maybe to enter in some of the missions that were cutted out in the final version. Maybe they had a special skill or something. Much like the rancher in Lure "505 rnchlure" that's probably just for a cutscene I guess.

Hell there's even leftovers of Vice City in the games PC directory.

King Andreas

Why do countless so-called GTA "fans" spend so much time discussing trivial subjects in General Chat rather than discussing their favorite GTA game?

lil weasel

Why do countless so-called GTA "fans" spend so much time discussing trivial subjects in General Chat rather than discussing their favorite GTA game?

This belongs in "General Chat" questions topic", and I believe it's been asked before (there).

A: Because it IS for General Chatting, (Off Topic).

King Andreas

I know what it's for; I meant why do most people discuss nothing except off subject trivia? In other words, spend all their time in General Chat and no time in the GTA sections. But oh well, never mind, wrong section, sorry.

New question: Why is Take Two Interactive Software listed as the Copyright owner of San Andreas (instead of Rockstar Games) on the Copyright website?

http://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon...802232038&SID=1

Edited by King Andreas

lil weasel
Take-Two wholly owns Rockstar Games and 2K Games

King Andreas

Why does Big Smoke drive a Glendale? The Aztecas drive Glendales.

Aintgottime2bleed

I cant answer that question serious ( nothing personal ) here some qeustions of me ( not to serious ). 1, why does cj steal cars same way ( like kick guy then throw out car ) cuz u would think that kick is logical when steal enemy gangmembers car but why cj does it by groove members too?. 2. when i shoot a bird it just vanish away, since when birds dont have blood ?. 3. why cant i jump with bazooka if cj is able to do it ( i once were on a big ship and stuck between a small gap and i could jump out, i tested more times so no once in a lifetime moment ), if you cant jump just do never but if i can jump only when stuck then just let me jump all the time.

I feel a little bit uncomfortable asking a question when I can't answer any of the previous ones, but I guess that it won't be such a big problem if I ask something.

In this video, at the beginning CJ is saying: "If you was the last b**ch........." I wonder if it's cut from some specific mission, or is it something else? I doubt it's a quote of CJ as reply to some pedestrians and such as it sounds a bit odd for a CJ's reply.

I replayed through Things to do in San Andreas mod (which restores all of these unused dialogues as well as many other stuff) but I can't recall this being part of the gameplay. Another possibility is that it's a quote of Young Maylay and author of the video jusr included it for fun.

King Andreas

I presume when you do Catalina's missions, you always complete Tanker Commander first, right? Because that is a comment said in a post-mission cut-scene, if you complete one of the other three first.

Edited by King Andreas

Wow, I didn't expect that there is something such as this which I overlooked over those years. Yes, I always do the Tanker Commander first, I actually don't remember whether I started with something else at least once. If I did I must have skipped the cutscene. Thanks for the answer.

SatournFan

Nevermind.

Edited by SatournFan

King Andreas

I think the whole reason CJ made that bestiality comment to Catalina is because he's racist against Latin(a) people. He has had Caucasian girlfriends (Helena, Michelle, Millie), Black girlfriends (Barbara, Denise), and an Asian girlfriend (Katie), yet no Latina girlfriends. Furthermore, I think he never liked Cesar and only tolerated him because of Kendl. I'm white, just to clarify.

Question: Why does the deleted Liberty City airport interior change colors?

lil weasel

Not likely it was Sweet that was down on Cesar, not Carl. Catalina was an abused child looking for love, a lot of love. Also, remember Cesar referred to Catalina as 'they' when he told Carl to meet her, so Cesar knew she had a split personality. :)

markusizr

why t-bone says yeah i'll be back for you johnson,i should have killed you when i had the chance