The Paramedic (Mission-Pack)

theleoncj

logocmc.png
Logo since 2013.02.28

The Paramedic (TP+) is a mission-pack made in DYOM Version 7 era.
The official title was considered to be "Life on the Line", but had to change it back to the original The Paramedic title. It's THE Paramedic because only this one guy will have his life change in 1 second.

• This is a mission pack made with a "TV Series Style" - inspired by Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead.
  • This mission pack is recommended for those who like the story more.
  • There will be action, there will be drama and romance - have patience.
  • I wanted to try something new, a mission pack that would have an interesting story, drama scenes, romantic stuff, intense action, silent stealth missions. I want to make something that would not have action in every single mission - but don't worry, I promise, there will be a lot of action later in the series.

bannerstory.png

What would you do if your life changed in 1 second, what would you do if you were loved before but now everyone wants you dead? There's only one man that experienced this kind of situation in San Andreas, his name is Norman Petersen - the paramedic of the Los Santos Hospital. He had a wonderful life, until he gets involved in a crime scene. After that... his life changes - he becomes the most wanted criminal in the whole San Andreas State... dead or... alive.

bannercharacters.png

Norman Petersen
"Introduced since: Ordinary Day"
Norman is a paramedic in both Los Santos Hospitals. He has a wife and an 18 year old son. His life was perfect and he with his family and friends lived happily. But he, like they say, was a right man in a wrong place. He witnessed a crime and almost got himself killed until one of the organization members took him as a hostage. The organization found out who he is and used his data and personal info to trick the law. Now, Norman is the most wanted criminal in the whole San Andreas, wife and his son thinks he's a liar, friends treat him like a piece of sh*t. But there are people willing to help him, will he succeed... that is the question.

Lilly Petersen
Lilly is the wife of Norman's, she works as a manager of the Los Santos Bank. She met Norman when he saved her from a bullet wound on her arm during bank robbery - from then she fell in love with him and now they are living a happy life together. Although she dislikes Norman's current job, she always agrees with his decisions that might affect their lives. After discovering that he's the most wanted criminal, she instantly believes he's innocent because she knows that he would never choose this type of life.

Joey Petersen
Joey is Norman's and Lilly's son, he's 18 years old and thinking about college and cars. He always listens to his dad more than his mom, because he respects Norman's activity and work. Joey's current job is a newspaper boy, but his wishes are to be a famous racer. Discovering that his father is a most wanted criminal might affect Joey.

Harry Campbell
"Introduced since: A Man with a Mask"
Harry is Norman's and Jim's best friend. They all met in San Fierro, dealing cars illegally when they were young. Harry would trust anything with Norman - Norman would too, same goes for Jim. After Norman got married, they kinda got separated and stop doing all sorts of goofy activity. But they all meet up at Jim's donut shop. Harry is also Norman's neighbor.

Jimmy "Jim" Spencer
"Introduced since: Life Saver"
Jim is Norman's and Harry's best friend. They all met in San Fierro, Jim offered them an illegal job to sell cars. They are friends until even now and they never stopped doing goofy activity until Norman got married and they got kind of separated. Jimmy thought about his career and opened up a donut shop in Los Santos, the place where they all meet up - also that shop is Jim's home too.

Origin
"Introduced since: Wrong Place"
"Origin" is the guy who runs the Organization. He is the leader of men who kill politicians. Ambassadors, mayors, senators and even presidents. He is the main character in the Organization, his name is unknown to everyone. His fingerprints are fake and no one knows that he exists. He asks his right hand man Lee to hack into police database and blame everything on Norman. Matches all of the fingerprints, all the evidence, etc.

Lee
"Introduced since: Wrong Place"
Lee is the right hand man of Origin, the leader of the Organization. He's the co-leader. Lee hacks into police database and blame everything on Norman. Matches all of the fingerprints, all the evidence, etc. And also he is mainly the killer of all the politicians, he's a personal hitman.

Dean Williams
"Introduced since: Most Wanted"
The most respected FBI agent. He has been working on the "Origin" case for years, finally finding out that Norman Petersen is the Origin makes him go hunt Norman. Without hesitation, he would just arrest him, he doesn't care if this might be a set up or not, after a years of hunting... he wants Origin down.

Mrs. Henderson
"Introduced since: Most Wanted"
Just a friendly old lady, a neighbor to the Petersen family. Lilly and Mrs. Henderson normally do trades, like milk for sugar. She respected Norman, Lilly... the whole Petersen family. She thinks Norman is a good husband and is on his side even if she did see the news about Norman.

(more characters coming up soon)

bannermissions.png

Episode 1: Wonderful Life

1. Ordinary Day
  2. Life Saver
  3. A Man with a Mask
  4. Wrong Place

Episode 2: Dead or Alive

1. Runaway
  2. Hide & Seek
  3. Most Wanted
  4. No Where To Go
Edited by LnDProductions

So, this is this The Paramedic mission pack that you've mentioned about. It will be awesome, like all of your missions. tounge.gif Well, good luck on this and anything you'll be working on.

Your going to make use of the healthbar and timelimit features aren't you? sly.gif

Wonder how your gonna show them inside a hospital, that'll be hard i guess.

Episode 1 - Mission 1: Ordinary Day

is released.

More characters added, also new information about this mission pack.

I recommend you to read that info about this mission pack BEFORE playing the missions and then giving bad results and whine all about it.

@All

Thank you for the early support already, I really appreciate it. tounge.gif

Your going to make use of the healthbar and timelimit features aren't you?

Oh snap, have you read my mind or something? biggrin.gif

That MIGHT happen, can't be really sure about it, but it might, but later there won't be any boring life saving bullsh*t, there'll be action.

Played it. Mission was great for an intro, the begining was mysterious. That last part reminded me of the mission "Coma" from "Codename: Zulu". There isn't much more to say but to keep up!

@Zizo

Thanks, man. smile.gif

Episode 1 - Mission 2: Life Saver is released.

More characters added.

Enjoy.

Mission was cool. The life saving part was very easy, you could've added some challenge to it. Usual "talking to himself"-ing which is fun at times.

Keep them coming!

KowalskiGuy

I agree with Zizo. It's easy. But I'm curios what Norman did, so he said holy sh*t. smile.gif

Platinum Card

The missions are pretty cool and a decent size in length. I like that you're telling a story thats different from anything that's been done so far. I wish you the best of luck.

Looks like Norman is melancholic n' all. smile.gif I think this series would've been great as a storyline, then you could've added life-saving side missions.

• 2 weeks later...
Vinesh AKA SanAndreasDYOM
Awesome Missions from LnD! Epic Missions.

• 3 months later...

Great. I always wondered how you would make this.

Removed

Edited by Abeer

I'll give the two new missions an 8.7/10.

Let's just hope Joey believes Norman is innocent.

• 5 months later...

Episode 2: Mission 1 - RUNAWAY is uploaded.

I'm back on this. Again. lol
I thought to myself, before starting a new mission-pack on V8 DYOM... I should finish up some unfinished stuff.

I'm working hard on getting Matthew Hegan's Path: Act III to be done until the end of this month... hopefully.
And also this.
The Long Road mission-pack is canceled for good. Let's say The Paramedic is something like Long Road.
It's good to be back since School is giving me less sh*t to do. :)

• Like 1

Episode 2: Mission 1 - RUNAWAY is uploaded.

I'm back on this. Again. lol

I thought to myself, before starting a new mission-pack on V8 DYOM... I should finish up some unfinished stuff.

I'm working hard on getting Matthew Hegan's Path: Act III to be done until the end of this month... hopefully.

And also this.

The Long Road mission-pack is canceled for good. Let's say The Paramedic is something like Long Road.

It's good to be back since School is giving me less sh*t to do. :)

I knew you'd finish the old sh*t. And Matt Hegan'll be back untill the end of the year? This is f***ing awesome!

Brilliant, as always.

Will rate as soon as i play.

Played.

Really amazing, but short.

The conscience feature makes this MP really unique.

Rating: 9.4/10

Edited by Chips237

Episode 2: Mission 2 - HIDE & SEEK uploaded!

@All
Thank you for the support! Hopefully I get both of these mission-packs finished by the end of this month. Hopefully...

• Like 1

Episode 2: Mission 2 - HIDE & SEEK uploaded!

@All

Thank you for the support! Hopefully I get both of these mission-packs finished by the end of this month. Hopefully...

The legend's back..

is this mission(Hide And Seek) on DYOM V8 Beta?(I hope not, because it wouldn't work on V8 Final)

Edited by StuntmanDYOM

The legend's back..

is this mission(Hide And Seek) on DYOM V8 Beta?(I hope not, because it wouldn't work on V8 Final)

He wouldn't publish it in 8 beta, 'cause: 1. Uploading B missions on DYOM site is not permitten; 2. They wouldn't work in Final 8. So yeah, he is and he will make this MP in V7.

And 'bout those two last missions, I like'em, they're kinda short, but I'll still wait, maybe they'll be longer, probably 'cause there's not enough action now. In short, I'm still waitin'. :D

Platinum Card

Lovely missions LnD. I'm fascinated with the story telling aspect of it all. I would like to see this pack completed. Would you happen to have any plans to add a score or perhaps a few sfx to future missions?

@Stuntman,

Of course I wouldn't make with V8BETA. I'll wait for the full version. I have other plans for V8. Also, Matthew Hegan's Path will stay in Version 6 era, it'll use some new features of V7, but not the major ones.

@PlatinumCard
I had a one mission pack, where I would voice-act every character, I even wanted to make the first mission for the contest, lol. But I really don't know, adding sounds is kinda complicated, already did some for "Only One Leaf Left" mission pack.

Aaaaaand

Episode 2: Mission 3 uploaded!

• New characters added, info, etc.

• Like 1