3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Jonesizzle

NFL Discussion

GTA3Rockstar

92 total points in back to back games, worst since 1988 (94pts), shut out for the first time since 1992. At this rate, our back to back NON-losing season streak (last time was 71 and 72 season) is in jeopardy unless something drastically happens next season.

Elway sucks as a GM. He didn't really do sh*t without Manning. He drafted Miller, that's about it. Lynch is probably a bust, Assweiler was never a starter, Siemian started off well and took a sh*t.

Special teams sucks asshole, 17pts came off of them. Muffed punt, kick return and a block punt for a FG.

GARBAGE

Edited by GTA3Rockstar

Funktipus

Hoooooo boy Spags better not be on this team next year.

Janoris Jenkins should be cut after that performance yesterday....

Jonesizzle

Giants have obviously given up. It sucks for Eli, as this is most likely his final year in New York. Its time for that organization to clean house and have a clean slate next year.

feckyerlife

92 total points in back to back games, worst since 1988 (94pts), shut out for the first time since 1992. At this rate, our back to back NON-losing season streak (last time was 71 and 72 season) is in jeopardy unless something drastically happens next season.

Elway sucks as a GM. He didn't really do sh*t without Manning. He drafted Miller, that's about it. Lynch is probably a bust, Assweiler was never a starter, Siemian started off well and took a sh*t.

Special teams sucks asshole, 17pts came off of them. Muffed punt, kick return and a block punt for a FG.

GARBAGE

I thought it was funny when they gave him the extension, Manning got him that extension. Elway has proved that all his teams without manning are very lackluster.

Geralt of Rivia

Giants have obviously given up. It sucks for Eli, as this is most likely his final year in New York. Its time for that organization to clean house and have a clean slate next year.

Eli's having a better year than Big Ben with an infinitely worse supporting cast. Just think about that.

Awful.

GTA3Rockstar

GARBAGE

I thought it was funny when they gave him the extension, Manning got him that extension. Elway has proved that all his teams without manning are very lackluster.

I guess you can say we got Manning because of Elway, but who knows.

Everything else has been sh*t from under his reigns.

Jonesizzle

Eli's having a better year than Big Ben with an infinitely worse supporting cast. Just think about that.

Awful.

Like Ive said before, its sad. Im usually a Eli hater, but to see a hall of fame QB go down with the ship is f*cked up. Hopefully he retires, or they cut him and he can go somewhere else next season.

GTA3Rockstar

So, who to pick for my loser this week?

I was gonna pick anyone who played the Vikings or Rams, but they play each other. lol The other possibility is the Redskins @ Saints, my first pick, and then the Giants at home vs the Queefs, but that seems like a trap game.

Probably the Skins.

- Rob Kelley is on IR, so most likely will choose the Skins

2 picks for Skins

1 for Giants

Too bad it wasn't just me that picked the Skins. Should've won it last time, still pissed the Colts blew that sh*t.

Edited by GTA3Rockstar

Geralt of Rivia

Heart goes out to Eli Apple and his mom, who's having brain surgery today.

GTA3Rockstar

Winston allegedly groped an Uber driver in 2016. He denied it but we will see how this goes, wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

No Use For A Name

Winston is a piece of sh*t. Always has been

Jonesizzle

No proof and just accusations? 6 game suspension...

GTA3Rockstar

Well, these picks sucked ass. 9-9 going into overtime for the KC/NYG, and Saints losing 31-23.

Giants need to win to guarantee I am still safe. It was dumb of them not running on 3rd down to force KC to use their final timeout before going ahead 9-6, dildos.

KC won toss... Saints getting the ball back with under 2 minutes left, need a TD+2..

___

Everything working now lol Giants in FG range, Saints just tied it

Nice catch!

Edited by GTA3Rockstar

iBUCKEYE

Holy Moses!!! Thank you Connor Barth!!!

giphy.gif

Edited by iBUCKEYE

GTA3Rockstar

I f*ckin' knew that Giants/KC pick was a tough pick, now if Saints win, knocks out one person. Otherwise we're all safe again.

GTA3Rockstar

What a turn of events. lol

It was looking like the Saints were gonna lose and the Queefs were gonna get that W late, which would've gave them the Loser Pool win but nope! One gone, two left. Time to win this! :)

____

So Bills benched Tyrod for the rookie Peterman. Barely into the second quarter, he has 4 completions and 4 interceptions LOL

Edited by GTA3Rockstar

Geralt of Rivia

What a f*cking catch.

Chaise

Well looks like my Packers are done now, without Aaron I was hoping maybe we could be in the playoff hunt by the time he could come back but looks like that was a false hope. Might as well shut Aaron down for the season now, sucks for Hundley too I like him but if he keeps playing like this he may be off the team come next year.

Jonesizzle

Kansas City did the most Kansas City thing ever... prove to be a team to reckon with within the first few weeks and then show your true colors when it matters the most.

Dallas has no Tyron Smith? Eagles win by 2 TDs with 5+ sacks.

GTA3Rockstar

Kansas City did the most Kansas City thing ever... prove to be a team to reckon with within the first few weeks and then show your true colors when it matters the most.

Dallas has no Tyron Smith? Eagles win by 2 TDs with 5+ sacks.

They're just overrated lol They went 9-0 that in '13, finished 2-5 and giving up that 28pt lead in the playoff game against the Colts.

Close, 4 sacks, 3 interceptions, 1 fumble lost and 4 TDs. :p

Edited by GTA3Rockstar

Chaise

Eagles starting to look scary good, maybe Dallas isn't all that great, but still a very impressive win regardless. Their running game is great and Carson Wentz may be starting to become an elite qb if he isn't already, and their defense is also great. Definitely put my money on them reaching the super bowl.

GTA3Rockstar

Not sure if it's cause they don't have Zeke or cause of Smith being out of their Oline.

Either way, it's gonna be an NFC taking it this year. Saints I think can beat the Eagles in NO, but maybe not in Philly. Still can't buy into the Vikings.

DrSweatySphincter

Not sure if it's cause they don't have Zeke or cause of Smith being out of their Oline.

Either way, it's gonna be an NFC taking it this year. Saints I think can beat the Eagles in NO, but maybe not in Philly. Still can't buy into the Vikings.

But but Tom Brady. After what happened against Seattle and Atlanta I don't have any faith in any teams finishing these roaches off. People always go retard when they play against them,

GTA3Rockstar

But but Tom Brady. After what happened against Seattle and Atlanta I don't have any faith in any teams finishing these roaches off. People always go retard when they play against them,

Find out.

If anything, I rather see the Saints get it. Brees could use another, and add Brady to the qb's he beat in the SB(Peyton Manning).

Also, wtf was Carroll doing going for a fake fg with 7 seconds left in the half at like the 20?? In the end, they lost by 3. If they miss the playoffs, you can look at that call.

GTA3Rockstar

https://www.sbnation.com/2017/11/20/16679044/colorado-rockies-cleveland-browns-quarterbacks

The Colorado Rockies are better at drafting Quarterbacks than our own football team.

Quarterbacks drafted by the Colorado Rockies (baseball team):

• Michael Vick
  • Russell Wilson
  • Todd Helton
  • Seth Smith
  • Kyle Parker

Quarterbacks drafted by John Elway's Denver Broncos (football team):

• Brock Osweiler
  • Zac Dysert
  • Trevor Siemian
  • Paxton Lynch
  • Chad Kelly

Funktipus

Find out.

If anything, I rather see the Saints get it. Brees could use another, and add Brady to the qb's he beat in the SB(Peyton Manning).

Also, wtf was Carroll doing going for a fake fg with 7 seconds left in the half at like the 20?? In the end, they lost by 3. If they miss the playoffs, you can look at that call.

Look at how Carroll blew the Super Bowl. Dude has a habit of outsmarting himself.

GTA3Rockstar

Find out.

Look at how Carroll blew the Super Bowl. Dude has a habit of outsmarting himself.

Yep, they should've ran it in that Super Bowl.

They ended up running it in the last game, and should've kicked it. lol Getting it all backwards.

No Use For A Name

Its refreshing to see cowboys get slaughtered on Thanksgiving instead of indians

GTA3Rockstar

Lol

What the hell is going on with the Chargers kicking game, though? Terrible lol

Cowboys can't do anything, either it's cause Zeke is missing or because they're missing some linemen. Dak has been garbage.

GTA3Rockstar

Haha, Talib took off Craptree's necklace again - https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/aqib-talib-rips-off-michael-crabtrees-chain-again-both-players-ejected-after-fight/

____

So it looks like it all started with the fact that Crabtree sucker punched Chris Harris Jr in the stomach - https://twitter.com/GehlkenNFL/status/934973334332219392

What a dick.

____

Also, f*ckin' Steelers. Bears got destroyed today, and my pick was the Packers. 28-28, 2 minutes left

BARELY

Steelers are so unpredictable. I picked the Bears to lose to them that one week, the Bears won. They were losing against the Colts 17-3 late, they won, which cost me from winning the loser pool already. Then they barely beat a Rodgers-less team at home. CAN'T DO IT, WON'T DO IT.

Edited by GTA3Rockstar