Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,674 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Jonesizzle

NFL Discussion

iBUCKEYE
Posted (edited)

The Packers traded for Kizer.

Thats....interesting

I really wish the Browns could get Cousins. Pair him with Gordon/Landry at WR, Barkley at RB, and a young and improving defense. sh*t would be fun to watch.

Edited by iBUCKEYE

Chaise
Posted (edited)

Honestly as a Packers fan pretty happy about the trade, we got rid of Demarious Randall who wasn't very good and got a 3rd string QB, maybe even 2nd if he can beat Brett Hundley lol.

Plus we swap picks with the Browns in 4th and 5th rounds, so that could maybe get us a decent player in those picks.

Edited by Chaise

iBUCKEYE

Honestly as a Packers fan pretty happy about the trade, we got rid of Demarious Randall who wasn't very good and got a 3rd string QB, maybe even 2nd if he can beat Brett Hundley lol.

Plus we swap picks with the Browns in 4th and 5th rounds, so that could maybe get us a decent player in those picks.

I swear if Kizer becomes yet another first ballot HoF QB for the Packers....

GTA3Rockstar

Then that just means the Browns suck assholes lol

Jonesizzle
Posted (edited)

Browns made some great moves though, on paper at least. I thought they made wise draft decisions, but considering they couldn't muster out a win makes it hard to justify that. They need to draft Barkley, and either help their defense and pick up Fitzpatrick or just trade out of that 4th spot. Tyrod is underrated, good but not great and is the definition of a game manager. if he can build chemistry with Gordon/Landry and have Saquon pounding the rock... then the browns should win at least one game.

Keenum to the Broncos seems like a good move for both parties. A great defense that Keenum can lean on, with some pretty good receiving targets should give him a reminiscence of being in Minnesota.

Edited by DOOM!

GTA3Rockstar
Posted (edited)

Ehhhhhhhh, we'll find out, I guess.

If this doesn't get us back into the playoffs, Elway needs to be fired lol

Edited by GTA3Rockstar

iBUCKEYE

f*ck.

feckyerlife

Keenum to the Broncos seems like a good move for both parties. A great defense that Keenum can lean on, with some pretty good receiving targets should give him a reminiscence of being in Minnesota.

Keenum in Denver will be another Glennon in Chicago. Don't let the mirage of Keenum full you. He was way more hyped than he should be. He had the luxury of playing 9 dome games last year, his accuracy is so/so there was a lot of dropped interceptions that don't get talked about when talking about keenum. Now he's going to play in a stadium where the weather and altitude effects a lot. I still think the Broncos will pick one of the top QBs and ride with him by the time the season starts.

Jonesizzle
Posted (edited)

I watched him and he won some games... this dude isn't tim tebow, he can throw the ball and under the right supervision he can excel. I just really want him to out perform Kirk Cousins, cause that would be hilarious.

and Already calling for Elway's head, eh? I have the same feelings for Dak as a Cowboys fan. Trade Dak Prescott, this years first and something else to the browns for their 4th pick and draft baker mayfield... it would be the most jerry jones thing to do.

Edited by DOOM!

Geralt of Rivia

SOLDER BABY LET'S GO.

Chaise

Not sure how I feel about the Packers releasing Jordy Nelson. On one hand he's one of the best red zone receivers in the league, but on the other hand seeing how he played once Aaron got hurt and Brett Hundley was starting was hard to watch. Couldn't get any separation on DBs and was basically invisible after Aaron got hurt.

Still a big fan of him and wish him all the luck going forward, as long as he doesn't go to the Patriots lol.

Real excited about Jimmy Graham coming to the Packers though. We haven't had a good TE in GB in forever so hopefully he can be that guy for us, he should make up for losing Jordy when it comes to the red zone at the very least.

GTA3Rockstar
Posted (edited)

I watched him and he won some games... this dude isn't tim tebow, he can throw the ball and under the right supervision he can excel. I just really want him to out perform Kirk Cousins, cause that would be hilarious.

and Already calling for Elway's head, eh? I have the same feelings for Dak as a Cowboys fan. Trade Dak Prescott, this years first and something else to the browns for their 4th pick and draft baker mayfield... it would be the most jerry jones thing to do.

You can't be a Hall of Fame quarterback and fail at getting a starting QB with as many as he drafted. lol

Oswiler, Lynch, Dysart, Siemian and Kelly

So if Keenum doesn't work out, along with another fail at drafting a QB(if they do at 5), Elway needs to pack his bags.

Edited by GTA3Rockstar

Jonesizzle

what are you hoping the Broncos do with their 5th pick. 'ol Johnny boy was checking out Baker at his pro day yesterday.

GTA3Rockstar

So, apparently Denver never made an offer to Cousins.

They just jumped on Keenum because it left the Jets and Browns with the left-overs. lol

Jonesizzle

Rams get Brandin Cooks from the Pats for a 1st rounder. I really wish the Rams would stop making such great off season moves. it's getting a little scary

darthYENIK

Its like they want to win in the playoffs or something.

GTA3Rockstar

Dez got released.

Wonder who will pick him up.

Jonesizzle

Wish it didn't happen. was hoping he'd cave in and restructure his contract. I hope he ends up somewhere he can contend, just not the Eagles. please not the eagles.

GTA3Rockstar

I'm sure he would've but sounds like it was the Cowboys intentions all along.

Also this.

Since 2003 Cowboys have seen careers of DeMarcus Ware, Tony Romo, & Dez Bryant end in Dallas with each ending franchise leaders in respective categories (Witten too, for that matter). Literally greatest performances in team history and didn’t even reach an NFC Championship Game.

Geralt of Rivia

Wish it didn't happen. was hoping he'd cave in and restructure his contract. I hope he ends up somewhere he can contend, just not the Eagles. please not the eagles.

He wasn't even offered a paycut lol.

Like fair enough he said he wouldn't take one months ago but that was months ago. There's literally no downside in asking again.

Jonesizzle

kinda stupid to offer a new contract when he was pretty adamant about not reconstructing it at all.

Jonesizzle

Haha... I've low key become a Browns fan. Baker Mayfield has been the most electrifying football player i've watched in person (with Adrian Peterson and Steve McNair running close) and i'm glad to see the two time walk-on, heisman winning QB go first. It sucks knowing the Browns QB history, hopefully baker isn't another statistic.

Saquon to the Giants sucks as a Cowboys fan. Hopefully that giants o line is garbage as usual, and Eli does what Eli does.

Lamar Jackson gets to sit behind the elite joe flacco and ROTY RGIII... god speed Lamar.

GTA3Rockstar
Posted (edited)

I think Browns still screwed it up, TWICE lol

Should've took Darnold and then Chubb, but who knows right now. All I know is, Denver's D is looking MORE dangerous.

Hell, if they truly thought Mayfield was their QB, they could've took Barkley 1 and Mayfield at 4. lol

Edited by GTA3Rockstar

Chaise

That's really what makes picking him at 1 so dumb because no one else was gonna take them so they could have gotten Barkley and Mayfield.

I liked watching Baker in college though so hope he does well for the Browns. At the very least he's starting from the very bottom so any success will seem huge to the Browns lol.

I mean this is the team that threw a parade for going 0-16, if he gets them 1 win they'll probably build a pure gold statue of him outside their stadium.

Funktipus

Giants had the perfect opportunity to set themselves up for the next 10 years post-Eli. All those Giants fans who were cheering last night will be crying three years from now when Eli's gone with no top-flight QB in his place. It'll be like Dave Brown all over again.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.....

GTA3Rockstar

Giants had the perfect opportunity to set themselves up for the next 10 years post-Eli. All those Giants fans who were cheering last night will be crying three years from now when Eli's gone with no top-flight QB in his place. It'll be like Dave Brown all over again.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.....

Idk, I think they can get more out of Eli if they let Barkley run 20+ times a game. So no need for a QB this year but maybe in 2-3 years.

Geralt of Rivia

It's good to know Gettleman has no semblance of positional value smh.