Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,499 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Rown

Time Sink

Rown

Time Sink

A Flash Game Directory

By: Rown rampage_ani.gif

Post 1: Introduction

If you’re looking to have fun or just kill time, this directory should be able to point you in the right direction.

Note: This is the internet so content is not appropriate for all audiences.

Caveat Ludius. Gamer Beware.

Post 2: Hosts and DevelopersPost 3: The Directory Of GamesPost 4: Other Resources
gionascm2's games Ace Ray's games

EDMEISTERX's games

Edited by Rown

Rown

Time Sink

A Flash Game Directory

Post 2: Hosts & DevelopersAbbr.Hosts & Developer SitesADDAddicting GamesASGAdult Swim GamesARMArmorgamesDWDeadwhaleDBDofiblogEFEffingGamesGDGameDeisgnHSRHomestarRunnerHARHotAirRaccoonJBJoeybetzJUJuicy BeastJTSJohnny Two ShoesKKongregateLVLostVectorsMCMiniclipPJPixelJamNGNewgroundsTGCthatgamecompanyTSToge ProductionsVXVidelectrix
Edited by Rown

Rown

Time Sink

A Flash Game Directory

Post 3: The Directory of Games
Rown's Games
A . . . . .
Achievement Unlocked Puzzle ARM * Think outside the box and get the achievements. ARM: jmtb02
Achievement Unlocked 2 Puzzle ARM * Think outside the box and get the achievements. ARM: jmtb02
Achievement Unlocked 3 Puzzle ARM * Think outside the box and get the achievements. ARM: jmtb02
B . . . . .
Burrito Bison Toss ARM JU Launch your character. Squish the gummies. ARM: juicybeast
Burrito Bison Revenge Toss ARM JU Launch your character.Squish the gummies.

Get revenge.

ARM: juicybeast
C . . . . .
Clickage Random ADD * Click the mouse, get told your rank. *
Crush The Castle Action ARM JB Use your trusty trebuchet to knock down the enemy castles.

Leave none to tell the tale.

ARM: Joey Betz
Crush The Castle Players Pack Action ARM JB Use your trusty trebuchet to knock down the enemy castles again.

Leave none to tell the tale.

ARM: Joey Betz

Probably my favorite CtC game. cookie.gif

Crush The Castle 2 Action ARM JB Use your trusty trebuchet to knock down the enemy castles again. ARM: Joey Betz
Crush The Castle 2 Players Pack Action ARM JB Trebuchet the hell out of those castles. ARM: Joey Betz
D . . . . .
Dice Wars Strategy GD GD March your dice to victory. Fun and simple.

Could probably make it a table game.

DinoRun Classic * PJ Run for your life.
Don’t Sh*t Your Pants Text Adventure K * Don't sh*t your pants. K: Rete
E . . . . .
Effing Hail Action ARM * Build up pieces of hail.

Complete the objectives.

ARM: Mr_Jiggmin
Effing Meteors Action ARM * Build up asteroids and drop them. ARM: Mr_Jiggmin
Effing Worms Action ARM EF Eat. *
Effing Worms Xmas Action ARM EF Eat. *
Effing Worms 2 Action ARM EF Eat. *
Endless Migration Random ARM HAR Fly you fool!

And survive as long as possible.

F . . . . .
Fairway Solitaire Puzzle ARM * It's solitaire with a twist. The only Solitaire game

I could find without trying. And luckily it's good.

FillerPuzzleK*Fill the space without getting hit by balls.K: SimianLogicFlowRandom*TGCEat to evolve.*G.....H.....How To Raise A DragonAdventureARM*Raise your dragon and determine its character.ARM: GregoryWeir

A really fun little game with multiple endings.

I.....Impossible QuizPuzzleADD*Take the quiz if you dare.deviantART: Splapp-me-doImpossible Quiz 2PuzzleADD*Take the quiz if you dare.*InfectonatorActionARMTSInfect all the people and destroy the world.ARM: TogeProductions

I love all of the Infectonators.

Infectonator Christmas EditionActionARMTSInfect all the people and destroy the world.ARM: TogeProductionsInfectonator 2ActionARMTSInfect all the people and destroy the world.ARM: TogeProductionsInfectonator World DominatorActionARMTSInfect all the people and destroy the world.ARM: TogeProductionsJ.....K.....Karoshi: Suicide SalarymanPlatformK*Kill yourself.*L.....Line RiderRandom**Draw lines for the sled to ride*M.....N.....NecronatorStrategyARMTSMarch your undead army to victory.ARM: TogeProductionsNecronator 2StrategyARMTSMarch your undead army to victory-er.ARM: TogeProductionsO.....P.....Peasant's QuestText AdventureHSRVXA quest to face the mighty Trogdor.*Q.....R.....Run From The SunArcadeARM*Planet hop away from the expanding sun.*S.....Sand Sand SandRandom*DB**SHIFTPuzzleARM*Like Portal but with a shift button.. sorta.ARM: TonySki RunnerRandomADD*Avoid Obstacles and Seizures.Trippy. Combo frenzy.Ski Runner 2RandomADD*Avoid Obstacles and Seizures.TrippySuper KaroshiPlatformK*Kill yourself.*Sushi CatPuzzleARMJBEat the fish.

Get the girl.

ARM: Joey Betz cookie.gifT.....:the game:ActionARM*You've already lost.ARM: nutcasenightmareThe Great GatsbyClassic**Play the game that inspired the book.*The Majesty of ColorsRandomARM**ARM: GregoryWeir

Another fun choose your adventure from him

The Several Journeys Of ReemusAdventureARM**ARM: zeebarf

ARM: ClickShake

This Is The Only LevelRandomARM*It's all a lie.ARM: jmtb02This Is The Only Level TOORandomARM*It's all a lie.ARM: jmtb02This Is The Only Level 3RandomARM*It's all a lie.ARM: jmtb02Toss The TurtleTossNG*Launch the turtle further to do better.

Don't tell PETA.

*U.....V.....W.....War LightStrategy**Place your armies and conquer the world.A really fun poor-man's Risk.X.....Y.....You Have To Burn The RopePlatformerK**Credits: "Now You're A Hero" - Henrik NåmarkZ.....
Edited by Rown

Rown

Time Sink

A Flash Game Directory

Post 4: Other Resources

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=465770&hl=

http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/45335

http://www.techcult.com/the-150-best-online-flash-games/

And more generally:

https://www.google.com/search?q=list+of+fla...chrome&ie=UTF-8

Author's Note:

If you've got your own favorites and you’d like to share them here, this is the code I used for mine:

[tableb]TITLEGENREHOSTDEVELOPERDESCRIPTIONNOTES[/tableb]

Any additions you guys post I'll link to from the first post as your own directory within a directory. Hope this helps you kill some time.

Edited by Rown

meta187

Ah. This is what you were on about with the tables talk the other week.

Clean. Easy to read and a well researched resource.

Quality work there my friend.

Durden

Very cool thread! Looks promising to be a fruitful topic in the future. Some more great flash games off the top of my head:

-Bubble Tanks

-Champion Archer

-Clear Vision (series)

Lots more, I'll come back every now and then when I come up with more.

GunWrath

Ohh, beautiful topic man. I've been playing flash games for quite some time. I'll definitely help to contribute when I can. icon14.gif

Voodoo

Great topic!

Edited by Voodoo

meta187

A directory of free flash games, pretty much a benefit to anyone with a bit of boredom.

Master of San Andreas

Nice topic man.A good way to ease boredom. smile.gif

Eazy 357

Great idea and topic Rown! Well designed, clear and easy to go through icon14.gif Funny how I just found out about this thread when I was searching something to kill time earlier colgate.gif

I'll certainly come with some suggestion if I find gems.

AceRay

No Rebuild on here? That's an absolute crime.

Rebuild 2 Strategy Kongregate SarahNorthway Reclaim a city from the zombie hordes while managing supplies and survivors.
Rebuild Strategy Kongregate sarahnorthway Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and manage food supplies, housing and morale while defending against undead attacks.
Another good site is Johnny TwoShoes, an independant company who make several quality games.

Also, Retsupurae have done several Retsufrash episodes, where they go over some of the worst flash games made. Look it up.

mrpain

This... this is bloody top!

I'll post a couple of my favourite flash games once I get my hands on a keyboard. Nice work man!

Rown

Thanks guys! I was hoping I wasn't the only flash addict on here. icon14.gif

I'm glad you all like the format. I'm thinking of making posts to highlight a few of the games further so they don't get lost in the shuffle. And by "I'm thinking of it" I mean "Here's A Closer Look at:"

Crush The Castle Players Pack
user posted image Crush The Castle was an early version of "toss and smash" games that ultimately led to the marketing behemoth that is Angry Birds.

Though I've never played that more popular incarnation of the concept, I loved the series made by JoeyBetz at ArmorGames.

My favorite in the series is probably the Players Pack released after the first game. It introduced a medal system for

more efficient castle crushing and had a map with different regions. I don't know what it is about that second thing but I really liked it.

It made conquering castles feel less like a check list and more like I was waging war on some poor country.

Also the maps the players came up with ran the gamut from "cakewalk" to "ragequit" if you're a perfectionist.

Even though I normally post a series with good reason some of you may be turned off by the prospect of playing them all.

If that's the case and you have to choose one, let it be this one. cookie.gif

==============

Fun Stuff:

The game that inspired the series: Castle Clout

Walkthrough (otherwise located on the game's page)

Rown rampage_ani.gif

Notes:

• Updated the first post for those who've added to the list.

The link for "Don't sh*t your pants" doesn't work because of the forum's filters. I'm going to fix that now. Problem fixed with the magic of URL Shortening.

Edited by Rown

EDMEISTERX

It's a nice topic ya' got there.These are some of my favourites,I'll post more as I remember.

Super Mario Bros Crossover.It's a nifty game with charecters from other popular games.Includes Luigi and Mario,Ryu Hayabusa,Bill Rizer,Sophia III,Bass,Mega Man,Link,Simon Belmont,and there were more I think.You can also set graphics,like levels from SMB 1 NES,enemies from SMW,and interface from LoZ II,with GameBoy filter on.You can also change skins for each character,like Bass can be Dr.Wily.

Plazma Burst 2,a cool futuristic 2D shooter with good gameplay,great graphics and physics,with a map maker and multiplayer.

Superfighters is a pixel game which is a brawler with acrobatics and physics,and it's really nice.

Edited by EDMEISTERX

Rown

The Sushi Cat Series

I knew shortly after I hit enter on the original game listing that I'd left a few things out in my haste to have something posted.

One of the more obvious omissions to me is Sushi Cat. It's the epitome of american kawaii but don't let that stop you from

partaking in its chubby plinko glory. Plinko, as made popular on the game show The Price is Right (and by its relative

similarity to Pachinko*), is a game of chance where you drop a ball or disc down a chute and it falls into a given slot to score

you so many points.

The twist with Sushi Cat is that you're also trying to pick up as many pieces of sushi as possible and your cat gets

fatter the more sushi it picks up, changing how it deflects off of objects and likely where it ends up. The games follow

the story of one blue cat and his love for what appears to be a pink cat doll. The gameplay is largely similar between

each part of the series and each comes with about 20 levels. But for me, it doesn't get old. JoeyBetz could probably

take the 80 or so levels he's created so far and loop them with various minor story developments along the way and

I would play for days. So yes, if you can get past the cuteness and can enjoy cats eating fish, give this a go. cookie.gif

*Pachinko, for those who don't know, is a game somewhat like pinball where your pull a tab to release a metal ball. The ball then shoots through a designed

course of pegs and obstacles and lands (hopefully) in a point granting area of the board. It's really big in Japan.

==============

Fun Stuff:

Sushi Cat Stuff at Developer's Blog

Sushi Cat 2 Sounds!

Sushi Cat Pic #1

Sushi Cat Pic #2

JoeyBetz's Twitter (the programmer)

Jimp's Twitter (the artist)

A Sign Of Things To Come

Sushi Cat
user posted image
Sushi Cat The Honeymoon
user posted image
Sushi Cat 2
user posted image
Sushi Cat 2 The Great Purrade

user posted image

Rown rampage_ani.gif

JOSEPH X

Great stuff. Better than googling. icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

meta187

What are some of the better and more fun games to play on this listing, Rown?