2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

mortar bombs

el-cobra

I think it would be cool if mortar bombs were included in the game like you could be on top of a moumtain and fire down into the city

gsbadreligion
I think it would be cool if mortar bombs were included in the game like you could be on top of a moumtain and fire down into the city

forget the idiot that posted right after you it would be sick to have a portable mortar or even on the back of a vehicle.

wow I would of never thought of something like this it would be f*cking awesome to have this on the back of a military jeep or truck

I think it would be cool if mortar bombs were included in the game  like you could be on top of a moumtain and fire down into the city

forget the idiot that posted right after you it would be sick to have a portable mortar or even on the back of a vehicle.

Very mature.

I think it would be cool if mortar bombs were included in the game  like you could be on top of a moumtain and fire down into the city

It would be sh*t mate

gsbadreligion
wow I would of never thought of something like this it would be f*cking awesome to have this on the back of a military jeep or truck

I know right just having one of the protagonists drive and shoot mortars at random peds, cops, etc. Some people have no imagination at all, think of it like the firetruck in iv. Who didn't have fun spraying people with the water cannon?

And to the guy with the homer av who said "very mature" i'd rather disprove your comment than not potentially have a great feature shot down because you're closed minded to good ideas. Creativity is where gta shines, and it could lead to a ton of fun.

I know right just having one of the protagonists drive and shoot mortars at random peds, cops, etc. Some people have no imagination at all, think of it like the firetruck in iv. Who didn't have fun spraying people with the water cannon?

And to the guy with the homer av who said "very mature" i'd rather disprove your comment than not potentially have a great feature shot down because you're closed minded to good ideas. Creativity is where gta shines, and it could lead to a ton of fun.

It's not that creative. Cod and BF all have mortars

I'd just like to point out that every single game in the series has had some kind of tank. Even IV had the APC from gay tony. So, why is a mortar such a stretch?

gsbadreligion

this is an open world game with much more possibility. sure forza has cars but you can't run people over, do drive byes, or blow them up with rpg's though can you?

Internet opinion:

Everyone who doesn't agree is a idiot.

whatsthat.gifwhatsthat.gifwhatsthat.gif

CrisFormageKIFFLOM

I think this is an excellent idea OP, when i read this it made me think of that mission in AC3 where you have to run

through boston(i think) while its being bombarded with cannon fire.....

This did come across in my mind. IMO they should have it in the game. Only other heavy duty weapon is the rocket launcher. Need more carnage

Yea. I totally derserve to be called an idiot for voicing my opinion on the subject.

Internet opinion:

Everyone who doesn't agree is a idiot.

whatsthat.gifwhatsthat.gifwhatsthat.gif

Everyone who agrees is an idiot.

Not really. I'd much rather play a GTA game.

dude, there is military aircraft in the game.

Military. F***ing. Aircraft.

Criminals have a million times more chances to obtain a mortar IRL than a f***ing Harrier jet.

It would be cool but I think it would make the game more like battlefield 3

Revolution-XW

this is an open world game with much more possibility. sure forza has cars but you can't run people over, do drive byes, or blow them up with rpg's though can you?

This. icon14.gif

I think it would be interesting, at least something new to the Gta series.

But i'm not sure how it would work from long range, you wouldn't be able to see the damage if you're too far.

Maybe have a specific range for it and make the explosion big.

Mate this is GRAND THEFT AUTO not BATTLEFIELD or CALL OF DUTY don't get these games into a mix because they don't belong and they wouldn't fit

Mate this is GRAND THEFT AUTO not BATTLEFIELD or CALL OF DUTY don't get these games into a mix because they don't belong and they wouldn't fit

Did you NOT notice the fighter jet blowing up two police helicopters in the second trailer?

Yeah, this isn't COD. Big deal. Maybe it should have less cars because this isn't forza. Maybe they should remove the melee system because this isn't fight night. See where that logic goes?

DUDE I was just thinking this a few hours ago!! It would be sooo f*cking awesome! Imagine the army using that sh*t on you and youre hiding out in the mountain ranges in chiliad and you hear some f*cking whistles from the mortars coming down on you and them BAM!! It'll be some tense ass sh*t! Taking your ass out like Haj up in the mountains and sh*t....f*ck I gotta stop writtin, gettin flashbacks here. tounge2.gif

you statement would be okay for GTA IV... but not got SA or V... because its got wild terrain. and mortars are still used by the army, much like fighter jets and rocket launchers... IMO looking at the landscaping, using mortars will be fun.

gsbadreligion

lets get rid of rocket launchers, chainsaws, katanas, submarines, flame throwers, etc. you see the point im making if you limit ideas you lose a lot of sh*t that could be really fun. Why the hell would we even need grenades, molotov cocktails, military grade assault rifles they aren't that realistic in crime nowadays with maybe the exception to molotov cocktails. hell if it was you making ideas tbogt probably wouldn't of had half the sh*t in it.

lets get rid of rocket launchers, chainsaws, katanas, submarines, flame throwers, etc. you see the point im making if you limit ideas you lose a lot of sh*t that could be really fun. Why the hell would we even need grenades, molotov cocktails, military grade assault rifles they aren't that realistic in crime nowadays with maybe the exception to molotov cocktails. hell if it was you making ideas tbogt probably wouldn't of had half the sh*t in it.

exactly icon14.gif these people saying this ain't cod and sh*t like that are f*cking nuts . that's not an opinion, that's whining like the little babies they are

Edited by matajuegos

What would it destroy? All you would see are dead people and blown up cars, no blown up buildings or anything.