1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Arrow/The Flash/Legends of Tomorrow/Supergirl

Itachi Uchiha

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2019 at 7:42 AM, DexMacLeod said:

Yeah, I was a little worried when I heard he'd been cast but he killed it. Didn't hurt that he had a really solid script to work with, too.

Yeah, I was a little surprised/concerned when I saw him show up screen "Oh, Alan is Lex Luthor? wut" but it's been great thus far.

Unpopular opinion maybe but I think this is the best season of Supergirl to date and by a big margin.

3 hours ago, Pesos said:

Yeah, I was a little surprised/concerned when I saw him show up screen "Oh, Alan is Lex Luthor? wut" but it's been great thus far.

Unpopular opinion maybe but I think this is the best season of Supergirl to date and by a big margin.

Not unpopular, this season has been absolutely phenomenal

On 3/31/2019 at 6:33 AM, Corndawg93 said:

Holy crap, Emily Bett Rickards is leaving Arrow, HUZZAR!!!!

What weird timing when the show is ending next season. The show is barely scraping the bottom now, especially after Oliver's unmasking. She could have stayed on and it would have made no difference to the quality of the show.

Not sure which I will enjoy more; Mary Winchester getting killed off or Felicity getting killed off/exiting stage right.

I don't necessarily mind the whole unmasking/trying the legitimate route but good lord the whole Amiko & the Ninth Circle plot is just.... uugh. Not at all compelling to say the least.

7 hours ago, Pesos said:

I don't necessarily mind the whole unmasking/trying the legitimate route but good lord the whole Amiko & the Ninth Circle plot is just.... uugh. Not at all compelling to say the least.

I thought it was going to be good. What a disappointment.

• 3 weeks later...

tfw Sam Witmer played Doomsday on Smallville and is now a bad guy with super powers on Supergirl ten years on. I don't know why I find that an amusing tidbit but there you go.

So that Arrow finale was the sh*ttest hour of f*cking television in the history of anything, I've held out for the show to get better and I think I'm done, f*ck you

3 hours ago, Corndawg93 said:

So that Arrow finale was the sh*ttest hour of f*cking television in the history of anything, I've held out for the show to get better and I think I'm done, f*ck you

I quit after Emiko was revealed to be working for the guy Argus was after. It's just so damn repetitive at this point. I've been watching reaction highlights of the show on Youtube instead. Same for the Flash.

Speaking of Flash, I dropped that as well. Again, repetitive bullsh*t like the pep talks, the worst f*cking villain of all time, Nora being obnoxious. I may watch the season finale when it goes public on the website tomorrow though. Flash has only gotten worse with time. Season 1 was GOAT, Season 2 was great, Season 3 was "Eh", Season 4 was bad, this season is dog vomit. 

They absolutely need to clean house on both these shows in regards to both the writing team and the showrunners. Bring Geoff Johns back for f*ck's sake.

I kinda liked the Arrow finale for what it was but it really felt like the writers had no clue about either Felicity leaving or the show ending next year until we did and had to wrap everything up real quick. The finale felt like two episodes in one. The first half was a season finale and the second half felt like a series finale.

I really liked the way it set up Crisis on Infinite Earths and now that's starting to feel like it might actually be a big deal. I also like the fact that I don't know what Arrow's gonna do with their remaining episodes until they get to Crisis. My only fear is that the show will be completely devoted to the future story now but that doesn't make much sense.

Oh my god, they're cancelling Flash. They have to be. They've moved the Crisis up to 2019. At first I was assuming the Crisis of 2024 was going to be different from Crisis on Infinite Earths, but it looks like they're killing two birds with one stone and using next year's crossover to wrap up BOTH shows. I'm glad, I might actually tune in now that there's an ending in sight.

I'd be surprised if Flash ends next season but I'm pretty sure it got picked up for the normal 22 or so episodes so it'll survive the Crisis at least.

22 minutes ago, TheSpectre said:

Looks okay. Just wish they'd say f*ck it and let them make a full-on Batman show.

Same. I wish we got Batman instead.

Though I guess it's kinda good thing. Knowing the CW they'd screw Batman up.

Edited by Zello
On 5/20/2019 at 6:47 PM, Corndawg93 said:

What was The Monitor doing on Supergirl 

I believe he's going to revive Lex and use him for his master plan, while getting revenge against his brother while squashing Supergirl - And her brother too!

Edited by Star-Lord

man's out here stirring sh*t up again huh

finale was pretty good, not gonna be a fan of the inevitable Lena turning to the dark side though tbh

Supergirl viewers, a question: Does the show get better over time? I remember being unimpressed with the pilot episode and never really giving the series a try after that, but from what I'm reading here and elsewhere, it looks like they've gotten their sh*t together. Is this the case? 

6 minutes ago, TheSpectre said:

Supergirl viewers, a question: Does the show get better over time? I remember being unimpressed with the pilot episode and never really giving the series a try after that, but from what I'm reading here and elsewhere, it looks like they've gotten their sh*t together. Is this the case? 

Season One was decent from what I remember, two and three were pretty tough to get through most of the time but season four was pretty damn good for the majority.

The middle seasons suffered from a whole lot of really forced relationship drama and extremely unsubtle political messages. Season 4 cut down on the relationship stuff and the political stuff felt a bit more organic.

5 hours ago, TheSpectre said:

Yes its gets better unlike Arrow

Season 1 was ok

Season 2 was good

Season 3 was also good

Season 4 is fan-f*cking-tastic

• 4 weeks later...