4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Arrow/The Flash/Legends of Tomorrow/Supergirl

Itachi Uchiha

Holy "plot twist" batman, that Arrow was full of them, Falicity has a baby on the way and Star Fire is her damn daughter

Granted I hate the Olicity fandom because they suck the fun out of the show, it is nice to see Oli getting some good news

Edited by Corndawg93
7 hours ago, Corndawg93 said:

Holy "plot twist" batman, that Arrow was full of them, Falicity has a baby on the way and Star Fire is her damn daughter

Granted I hate the Olicity fandom because they suck the fun out of the show, it is nice to see Oli getting some good news

He just got rid of his son. I dont think he wants to deal with another kid.

I really don't want to see him take care of a baby.

I don't know if that's what happened, but it is pretty suspect that Mia only referred to Felicity as her mother instead of Oliver as her father. Even if Oliver wasn't the father, Mia and William would still technically be step-siblings.

11 hours ago, TheFoxRiverFugitive said:

I don't know if that's what happened, but it is pretty suspect that Mia only referred to Felicity as her mother instead of Oliver as her father. Even if Oliver wasn't the father, Mia and William would still technically be step-siblings.

Agreed. Seems like a possible explanation. And it was kind of funny on how Mia assumed that William was one of the guy who dated her mother. :D The question remains to be seen is whether Blackstar is Oliver's daughter. She sure as hell has got the same rage and fighting skills as Oliver.

And the Flash's Groundhog Day inspired episode was nice. CW seems to be doing it on all it's shows. I'm sure everyone got the 52 count reference here. It sure does bring things to a whole new level of bad. XS's time reversing ability seems unique so far. The fun of seeing familiar events play out over and over again with minute variations wasn’t really there. Cisco's date with Kamilla in particular wasn't really given the time it deserved in any of its many permutations. The episode plot seems undercooked and there was more room for improvement.

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 9:56 AM, Pepperjack said:

No one mentioned the red dead reference ralph said? Dang.

Ralph didn't reference Red Death. It was Captain Singh wasn't it? In any case, if Red Death is the next villain for Season 6, I wonder whether he'll be a fusion of Barry Allen and Bruce Wayne, or whether they'll do a Savitar and rework his origin. I can't quite see them inserting [any] incarnation of Bruce Wayne into the Arrowverse until they've given us Batman of Earth-1.

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 1:43 PM, Corndawg93 said:

Blackstar you mean?

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 4:05 PM, TheFoxRiverFugitive said:

I wouldn't have said suspect; William and co were specifically looking for Felicity, so why would Mia suddenly turn around and say "oh, you're Ollie's son, I'm his daughter" instead of "Oh, you're William, I'm Felicity's daughter". I think, in the context of what was going on at the time, her reference to [their] mother was what you'd expect. Nobody is looking for, or concerned about Oliver at this point in the future (which does beg the question, where is he - if not dead at the end of that whole Crisis event).. Maybe that's further why Felicity was mentioned and not Ollie, because he's long dead?

Edited by Flash525
5 hours ago, Flash525 said:

Ralph didn't reference Red Death. It was Captain Singh wasn't it? 

I said Red Dead. After the shoot out, Ralph says "I'm glad i played all that Red Dead." In goldfaced

Edited by Pepperjack
12 hours ago, Pepperjack said:

I said Red Dead. After the shoot out, Ralph says "I'm glad i played all that Red Dead." In goldfaced

Oh sorry, my bad. I thought you'd heard wrong. 😅

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Corndawg93 said:

We can all agree that the word "Olicity" is cancer right, those bastards ruined the show

They certainly ruined seasons 3 and 4. I'd argue it's not nearly as much of an issue in recent seasons though. The one unforgivable thing it caused was the death of Laurel Lance. It's like the writers looked to Tumblr with all the Olicity pages and said "Well, we have to please these people. And Laurel existing in any capacity is a threat to Oliver and Felicity's relationship, so she has to die."

20 minutes ago, TheFoxRiverFugitive said:

They certainly ruined seasons 3 and 4. I'd argue it's not nearly as much of an issue in recent seasons though. The one unforgivable thing it caused was the death of Laurel Lance. It's like the writers looked to Tumblr with all the Olicity pages and said "Well, we have to please these people. And Laurel existing in any capacity is a threat to Oliver and Felicity's relationship, so she has to die."

Guggenheim made this in the S3 extras for the Oliciters. If I remember correctly the fern was something that was in a lot of scenes between Oliver and Felicity I think... it's been a while.

Edited by Zello

This cop stuff on Arrow is getting boring. Hopefully the rest of the season is better with Dante.

I liked that Cicada twist on the Flash. It was pretty obvious though after that episode when they go into Nora's mind.

5 hours ago, Corndawg93 said:

Who the hell was that Female Cicada, damn show punishing me for not reading the comics 

Grace Cicada's daughter but from the future. In "Memorabilia" her defense mechanism was Cicada but that Cicada had long hair so it was pretty obvious it was gonna be her.

I guess that's why they never stop Cicada in the future because Grace becomes Cicada and continues killing.

Edited by Zello

So I've discovered a war on Twitter between Olicity fans and Lauriver (thats Laurel and Oliver) fans, and I'm gunna get involved and suggest why not Oliver just be by himself 

7 hours ago, Corndawg93 said:

Jon Cryer as Lex Luthor was Phenomenal 

Yeah, I was a little worried when I heard he'd been cast but he killed it. Didn't hurt that he had a really solid script to work with, too.