Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,950 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Itachi Uchiha

Arrow/The Flash/Legends of Tomorrow/Supergirl

Vigilante88

Black Siren is gonna meet White Canary next season. I can't wait for that.

It's gonna be very hard for me to like season 6 tho.. all because of the new Black Canary. Smh

But I'm gonna love every episode that has Vigilante in it.

Zello

The epic mountain top duel was my favorite part of season 3.

[Video]

[Video]

Even if they took a lot of stuff from Batman that season that was one of the best moments on Arrow.

Corndawg93

Did anyone else notice in that one of the episodes in Season 2, there's an accidental slip of the boom mic, I forget which episode but I know its happened when they are in they Arrow cave all hanging around Falicity's computer

Jimmy

The epic mountain top duel was my favorite part of season 3.

That scene gets me thinking like:

mjWnkzJ.gif

Flash525

I can't see them killing off any of Team Arrow this season; what does that mean? It means .. bye bye Samantha. I don't think we need to worry too much about Olicity, because moving forward here, Ollie's suddenly going to have his son to focus on, and I think that'll be a contributing factor of Season 6; his status as not only the Emrald Archer, but also as Mayor, and now, a Father. Malcom died off screen, so I'm not convinced of his death, despite what John said about the character. Whilst Malcom does care for Thea, he's not very selfless; he probably took her place on the mine merely to bide time until he could think of another way out, and then along came Harkness (no, not Jack Harkness). :p

I hope Slade isn't one of the characters they kill off; I was a bit cautious with him, and his reasons for helping Ollie, but turns out his evil deeds were due to that drug - though it would have been nice I guess if he at least apologised for killing Moira. Heh. But yeah, I can't see any of the team dying in this one, except maybe Lance? That being the reason Black Siren decides to become an antihero (I'm speculating)? Maybe she's witnessed her actual Dad die, and Quentin's death brings back memories or something?

Edit: Watched the Arrow finale. I'd love it if most of "team Arrow died, but we all know most if not all will survive somehow, along with Merlin, Dopplaurel, Talia, and maybe even Capt Boomerang.

As for the Huntress, I'd love to see her return. I don't think think we had enough of Count Vertigo, Cupid, Talia and some guys like that Vigilante. They should be in line for next season.

I do believe the identity of Vigilante is going to be revealed in Season 6. I can only imagine he'll start off as an Antagonist, before later joining the team.

Edited by Flash525

Vigilante88

The Vigilante reveal is gonna make or break the character for me. I swear.. if it's somebody soft under there, I'm gonna be so pissed.

Nothing's worse than trying to make a soft character act like they're hardcore.

Vigilante is my favorite character they've added on Arrow, so far. I hope the reveal don't ruin that for me.

Almost forgot.. what do you all think about this↓

rbatxcxx-999497.jpg

rbatxxxx-999498.jpg

Edited by gtaoplayer

TheFoxRiverFugitive

Robbie Amell as Batman? Nah, he's too young and he's too slim. Give him five more years and bulk him up, then we'll talk.

darthYENIK

He's already Firestorm.

Flash525

rbatxcxx-999497.jpg

rbatxxxx-999498.jpg

Those two photos are unofficial; they were created by someone I follow on Instagram. Completely fan-orientated. Needless to say, I'd want a more prominent (and older) figure playing the dark knight.

Zello

I could see Scott Adkins as Batman. Speaking of Batman I might be reaching here but this scene really kinda looked like they were introducing Batman.

[Video]https://youtube.com/watch?v=p3Jv6lLUtHQ

2:38 even if it's just for a few seconds that music and whatever it is that Artemis thew looked like a Batarang.

Edited by Zello

Vigilante88

rbatxcxx-999497.jpgrbatxxxx-999498.jpg

Those two photos are unofficial; they were created by someone I follow on Instagram. Completely fan-orientated. Needless to say, I'd want a more prominent (and older) figure playing the dark knight.

Yeah I know.. I seen them when I was reading about Stephen Amell wanting to do a movie with Robbie as Batman.

Flash525

Yeah I know.. I seen them when I was reading about Stephen Amell wanting to do a movie with Robbie as Batman.

To be honest, Robbie would probably be better suited to a Nightwing role; he's too young to portray Batman, especially if Stephen would be portraying the Green Arrow.

.....maybe on another Earth, Robbie could be someone else other than Fire/Deathstorm.

Jimmy

He's already Firestorm.

Ben Affleck was already Daredevil. And Brandon Routh was already Superman. Even Chris Evans was Human Torch before becoming Captain America.

AlienTwo

He's already Firestorm.

Ben Affleck was already Daredevil. And Brandon Routh was already Superman. Even Chris Evans was Human Torch before becoming Captain America.Big difference between your examples and Robbie... He was Firestorm in the same universe. All of those examples were different universes.

Jimmy

He's already Firestorm.

Ben Affleck was already Daredevil. And Brandon Routh was already Superman. Even Chris Evans was Human Torch before becoming Captain America.

Big difference between your examples and Robbie... He was Firestorm in the same universe. All of those examples were different universes.

I totally forgot about the universes. Atleast Brandon retained the same universe. Anyways, Robbie Amell's way too far from being Batman. I just can't see any opportunities rising for him anyway.

Vigilante88

I'm glad they're bringing Peek-a-Boo back. For a second I thought she was forgotten about.

peek-a-boo.jpg

She's hot too

TheFoxRiverFugitive

Legends season 3 trailer.

"I will never set foot on the Titanic. Whoever designed that ship ought to be shot!" Epic line from Victor Garber, considering he played that guy haha

Flash season 4 trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYDdu_mC6cI

Edited by TheFoxRiverFugitive

Jimmy

There's nothing exciting about the shows this season. Supergirl literally feels the worst. They should get rid of the show already. Legends seems to be retaining it's comical scene while The Flash is somewhat exciting. Arrow on the other hand feels all monotonous. Most trailer scenes are flashbacks from Season 5. And then there's Laurel beating with Dinah, Arrow with William and Slade. I wonder if he's going to be a series regular this time!

Edited by Kaniel Outis

Corndawg93

SuperGirl looks boring

Flash looks exciting

Legends look fun

And Arrow looks ok but SLADE WILSON!!!!!!!

Jimmy

And Arrow looks ok but SLADE WILSON!!!!!!!

Slade was the reason why Arrow was such a hit in Season 2.

Zello

Arrow looks f*ckin awesome

Journey_95

Arrow looks good because of Slade, Flash looks the same as it always does and is just so repetitive, never cared for Legends

Flash525

Arrow & Legends look interesting, Flash & Supergirl look exactly the same (boring) to me. I'll of course watch them all, but if last season(s) were anything to go by, Arrow & Legends will once again reign supreme as far as I'm concerned.

TheFoxRiverFugitive

Danny Trejo is coming to Flash to play Gypsy's father!

danny-trejo-kim-engelbrecht.jpg

http://deadline.com/2017/07/the-flash-neil-sandilands-the-thinker-danny-trejo-kim-engelbrecht-cast-comic-con-1202133833/

Also the villain this season has been confirmed as The Thinker. "The fastest man alive vs the fastest mind alive" according to the producers. He's going to be played by Neil Sandilands:

neil-sandilands-the-thinker.jpg

Edited by TheFoxRiverFugitive

Jimmy

Danny Trejo to play Jessica Camacho's father? Sounds interesting. I would like to see more of Cisco and Gypsy romance this season. They're connected after all.

Corndawg93

Apparently episode 5 and 6 of Arrow season 6 will focus on Deathstroke and his own flashbacks

Vigilante88

At this point, I just hope Vigilante is anybody but Paul. I'll probably stop watching the show if they go that route.

I wanted Josh Segarra to play Vigilante but I'd also be fine with Dinah's ex partner/lover coming back. It could be interesting if he's the one under that mask.

After going back and watching 5x11 "Second Chances" I realized it would be kind of hard to explain how he came back from the dead. Seeing as how he was found dead and even had a funeral... but I'd probably explain it by saying he wasn't really dead and the funeral was faked to cover his real identity.

God I'm just hoping it's anybody but Paul. Lol I can't get over it. That would be such a lame/weak story arc. I also hope they don't make Billy Malone come back somehow and be the one under that mask. Smh damn I'm worried about this reveal.

Edited by gtaoplayer