Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,100 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Famous-CLS

Formula 1 Cars

Famous-CLS

Do you guys think Rockstar will add Formula 1 cars will be in GTA V as they said it will feature the most vehicles in the series yet?

user posted image

greenrock

GTA 5 will have the most vehicles of any gta ever

san andreas has 180

so gta 5 is going to prolly have 200+

yes i expect formula 1 cars will be in gta 5

Trund

Why? What has the real California to do with Formula 1?

This would make no sense at all. I bet R* hasn't even been thinking about that at all.

I Shot The Sheriff

F1 is mainly european, but I think there is an american F1, I don't remember the name.

It would be super cool, but it'd be extremely hard to replicate the super fast handling those cars have, in a non dedicated racing game.

Kifflom112

Maybe if R* includes a race track.

I hope they do, I'd be able to test my cars up there like MotorTrend. inlove.gif

slogan-killer1

This would make no sense at all. I bet R* hasn't even been thinking about that at all.

It funny because the jetpack in San Andreas didn't make any sense but was wildly like and even the monster truck too. So I'd say your response is unreasonable. OT: I really would like a formula 1 car. Would make going through the endless roads of the countryside so much fun.

Edited by slogan-killer1

Trund

It funny because the jetpack in San Andreas didn't make any sense but was wildly like and even the monster truck too. So I'd say your response is inapplicable. OT: I really would like a formula 1 car. Would make going through the endless roads of the countryside so much fun.

SA was last gen. R* basically removed everything unrealistic if you haven't noticed it. They focuse on real things now, and what actually applies to the region, so a Formula 1 car would be very unrealistic and is therefore very unlikely. So in the end my response is very applicable. smile.gif

CommonSeb

If anything it will be NASCAR and not F1 i think since its the U.S.

But i dont think we will see any of them unless there is a racing track in

southern california that I'm no aware of that they've included.

Turning left gets boring after a while so I would vote for F1 smile.gif

Ben73

Maybe we should ask that pissed off LA local if F1 cars should b allowed in the city.

I'd like to see 1 f1 car hidden somewhere around the map so we can steal it and drive it.

j.hunt

we will obviously see a Nascar type car like in San Andreas, but a F1 car wouldn't make sense at all in this game IMO

ArcaneKnight

California Speedway in Fontana California, so yes Nascar is definitely possible.

Nobody cares about F-1, that's why Danica Patrick tried to convert to Nascar. Those cars disintegrate at the slightest bit of speed wobbles, or a mere fender bender will render that things wheel axels completely useless.

I'd take the Le Mans racecars all day over F-1. F-1 cars look like overgrown go-karts. Give me an F-1 car with a bodykit on it and I might consider it.

CommonSeb
Give me an F-1 car with a bodykit on it and I might consider it.

Now that would be something I would want to drive!

Deffpony

Maybe this will be one of the "toys" we can buy

killahmatic

no. id rather have a nascar stock car. thats just a personal preference, i doubt anything like that will be in the game.

i wouldn't mind a speedway though.

RockStarNiko

I would like one of the stadium events to be a F1 style Go Kart race, then your reward for winning could be a Ferrari/Red Bull/McLaren F1 car biggrin.gif

nimblelinn

i really dont think they will have a F1 car or a current day NASCAR. nether one really "fits" with the gta vibe. but i do hope they have a good race track. something like Sanoma(foramly infineon) or Laguna Seca would be best. but california speedway would work too. it has a road course inside the oval. just to make the nascar fans happy.

LeThaL AsSeT

It would be cool as a cheat I guess

Racecarlock

It funny because the jetpack in San Andreas didn't make any sense but was wildly like and even the monster truck too. So I'd say your response is inapplicable. OT: I really would like a formula 1 car. Would make going through the endless roads of the countryside so much fun.

SA was last gen. R* basically removed everything unrealistic if you haven't noticed it. They focuse on real things now, and what actually applies to the region, so a Formula 1 car would be very unrealistic and is therefore very unlikely. So in the end my response is very applicable. smile.gif

So a hispanic club owner helping a crazy arab business man steal a train with a transport copter by blowing up police helicopters is realistic? Who knew?

Master Splinter

Well the U.S. does have the IndyCar Series which is similar to F1. (I think sarcasm.gif )

Edited by Master Splinter

UsernameNumber6

There's this thing. Its called...fun. Fun is good. Fun is why we play GAMES like GTA

vivalavendredi

Wouldn't make sense. In a town where bicycles are as fast as sports cars and cars drive 12 mp/h on the highway like in Los Santos, this would be boring wink.gif

Lil ski

Listen to that scream and feel that speed and tell me you don't want that goddamn F1 in this game! biggrin.gif

zmouse
Well the U.S. does have the IndyCar Series which is similar to F1. (I think sarcasm.gif )

They're pretty much the same, and they do race in California @ the Fontana one that was mentioned earlier. I don't really care either way, but used Google to see that it wouldn't be totally unrealistic. It's also a game.

Sneakerhead.

Lol we got a f*cking SUBMARINE.

I don't think it's crazy to think a F1/Indycar will be in the game.

Maybe the repo place where Franklin works has a old dusty F1 car in the back.

Racecarlock

F1 cars exist. So do indy cars. And pretty much all you would need to do to steal one is wait for the indy car series to enter your town and maybe steal one out of one of the racing team trailers while they're not looking. Hell, screw stealth even, just steal that sh*t and let them call the cops as you race down the freeway. They'll never catch you.

Hell, with the proper tools and resources, you could probably build one. Car crafting, now there's an idea.

Celticfang

Okay....

As much as people want ACTUAL F1 cars in the game, it won't happen. Bernie won't allow R* to include the cars. Having said that, they could go to the teams and ask individually, but I can't see any teams letting their cars be involved with GTA.

A fake F1/Indycar is a possibility, but I doubt it'd make it in for that reason, both F1 and Indy are very, very brand concious.

As far as F1, look up Riverside International Raceway, it closed 25 years ago, it hosted F1, sports cars and Indycars.

Sneakerhead.

Okay....

As much as people want ACTUAL F1 cars in the game, it won't happen. Bernie won't allow R* to include the cars. Having said that, they could go to the teams and ask individually, but I can't see any teams letting their cars be involved with GTA.

A fake F1/Indycar is a possibility, but I doubt it'd make it in for that reason, both F1 and Indy are very, very brand concious.

As far as F1, look up Riverside International Raceway, it closed 25 years ago, it hosted F1, sports cars and Indycars.

They could pull a Gran Turismo 3 and have F1 cars that look like the real ones. (They basically do this anyway with the cars.)

Besides. anyone with common since know that GTA will never feature real cars (Unless you count GTA 1, but they were top-down view).

Graven

If there would be F1 or Indy car, You could only drive it on a closed track. It's impossible to drive F1 on a normal crappy road.

I'm hoping more for a few rally cars, since there will be desert and sandy roads in the countryside.

Poole1994

As a F1 fan myself I would love a F1 car to be in GTA V, or even an open wheeler at least, or something that resembles one, I know it would be unrealistic but it would be a lot of fun, the only thing they would have to change a bit for playability would be the turning circle and low speed cornering, as the cars cannot turn for sh*t in low speed corners as they rely on mechanical grip rather than downforce in high speed corners

Celticfang
Okay....

They could pull a Gran Turismo 3 and have F1 cars that look like the real ones. (They basically do this anyway with the cars.)

Besides. anyone with common since know that GTA will never feature real cars (Unless you count GTA 1, but they were top-down view).

GT3 came out before the FIA tightened up their licensing a lot though. the rights holders sold Codemasters the exclusive license again last year, now if GT6 wants F1 cars, they would have to go to one of the teams individually and only have that one car in it, as if a game has two or more F1 cars in it, it needs an FIA license. That's come up on several racing sites too.

It's crazy, I know. I wonder what Indy's situation is regarding licensing, probably something similar.

Also, those who say you can't drive an open wheeler in a city?