3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

boomshowdown

CLEO AND SANNY BUILER

boomshowdown

I HAVE TRIED TO MAKE A CLEO BUT IT DOESNT SAVED IN SANNY BUILER I HAVE DOWNLOADED CLEO FOR VC BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO SAVE IT PLEASE REPLY AND GIVE RESPONSE AND ANSWER

happy.gifcolgate.gif

Vincent Johnson

change to vc mode ,when you finish the cleo ,press F6

boomshowdown

THANKS happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif PLEASE TELL ME NOW HOW TO SAVE A SCM AND CM FILES

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Bad.boy!

Read a cleo/scm tutorial before asking. Sanny Builder compiles the code into .scm format by default. If you want a .cs or .cm you need to put this line above the code:

{$CLEO .cs} // or {$CLEO .cm} for .cm format

boomshowdown

I HAD READ AND ALSO ABOUT {CLEO.CS} OR CM BUT I DONT KNOW MAKE A MISSION OR TO SWAMP A MODEL PLEASE REPLY ABOUT IT IF ANYONE HELPS ME IT WOULD BE GREAT

ZAZ

read Tutorial

It's for SA but VC is similar

The current version of Sannybuilder was released at 17 August 2008

Cleo VC was released at 2010 and comes with an update of VICESCM.INI for sannybuilder

Sannybuilder compiles by default to a [Name]main.SCM and if you click on "compile+copy", it copy the main.scm into VC\data folder

Sannybuilder compiles automaticly to Cleoscript files, if the script have a Cleo-Direktive as entry

{$CLEO} = Cleo-Direktive, will be compiled to Name.CS

but if you click on "compile+copy", it compiles to ,scm and copy the script as invalid main.scm into VC\data folder

Sannybuilder creates the compiled cs file always in that folder where the txt source files is stored. You need then to copy the cleo script manual into VC\cleo folder

The function (compile+copy) which copy the cleo script automaticly into game\cleo folder works only for San Andreas

One more problem with cleo vc: you can only Start New Game when you do it as first immediately after start the game with exe

Use standart methods of basic scm scripting

you can study my Tutorial, SA-scm was an addon to vc-scm, a big part of the codes are the same

Study "place cars" with Lesson: Spawn a 3D model

I took that script and extended it to place 7 cars and Hunter at Villa Estate (see below)

but consider always that Cleo-VC have other codes and a part of VC-scm has been changed.

Best method is always to check line for line if the script is compatible with Cleo VC scm to test the lesson scripts of this tutorial

The Carspawn script below places 7 cars and Hunter on green grass beside of Villa Estate

a conditional check if player is near Villa Estate, within a radius of 90.0 units must be passed to load the models and create cars with that opcode:

00A5: [email protected] = create_car #INFERNUS at -325.4635 -543.3259 10.8

{$CLEO}:Carspawn_1thread 'CARSPWN':Carspawn_2// 8 vehicles will be spawned if player is near Villa Estate, within a radius of 90.0 unitswait  0if0256:   player $PLAYER_CHAR definedelse_jump @Carspawn_2if00FF:   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR  0 (in-sphere)near_point_on_foot -325.4635 -543.3259 10.3348 radius  90.0  90.0  30.0else_jump @Carspawn_20247: request_model #INFERNUS0247: request_model #BANSHEE0247: request_model #BLOODRA0247: request_model #BFINJECT0247: request_model #CHEETAH0247: request_model #CUBAN0247: request_model #STINGER0247: request_model #HUNTER:Load_Model_Checkwait  0if and0248:   model #INFERNUS available0248:   model #BANSHEE available0248:   model #BLOODRA  available0248:   model #BFINJECT available0248:   model #CHEETAH  availableelse_jump @Load_Model_Checkif and0248:   model #CUBAN   available0248:   model #STINGER available0248:   model #HUNTER  availableelse_jump @Load_Model_Check00A5: [email protected] = create_car #INFERNUS at -325.4635 -543.3259 10.80175: set_car [email protected] z_angle_to 0.000A5: [email protected] = create_car #BANSHEE at -320.4635 -543.3259 10.80175: set_car [email protected] z_angle_to 0.000A5: [email protected] = create_car #BLOODRA at -315.4635 -543.3259 10.80175: set_car [email protected] z_angle_to 0.000A5: [email protected] = create_car #BFINJECT at -310.4635 -543.3259 10.80175: set_car [email protected] z_angle_to 0.000A5: [email protected] = create_car #CHEETAH at -305.4635 -543.3259 10.80175: set_car [email protected] z_angle_to 0.000A5: [email protected] = create_car #CUBAN at -300.4635 -543.3259 10.80175: set_car [email protected] z_angle_to 0.000A5: [email protected] = create_car #STINGER at -295.4635 -543.3259 10.80175: set_car [email protected] z_angle_to 0.000A5: [email protected] = create_car #HUNTER at -302.4094 -561.2656 12.83830175: set_car [email protected] z_angle_to 90.00249: release_model #INFERNUS0249: release_model #BANSHEE 0249: release_model #BLOODRA 0249: release_model #BFINJECT0249: release_model #CHEETAH 0249: release_model #CUBAN  0249: release_model #STINGER0249: release_model #HUNTER :Carspawn_3wait  0if0256:   player $PLAYER_CHAR definedelse_jump @Carspawn_3if80FF:   NOT   actor $PLAYER_ACTOR  0 ()near_point_on_foot -325.4635 -543.3259 10.3348 radius  100.0  100.0  100.0else_jump @Carspawn_301C3: remove_references_to_car [email protected]  // Like turning a car into any random car01C3: remove_references_to_car [email protected]: remove_references_to_car [email protected]: remove_references_to_car [email protected]: remove_references_to_car [email protected]: remove_references_to_car [email protected]: remove_references_to_car [email protected]: remove_references_to_car [email protected]: jump @Carspawn_2

Edited by ZAZ

haseebhelper

grt smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

boomshowdown

thank you ZAZ , i got so much help but how to make a scene with cleos or scm (SCENE eg:- Lance and Ken enters when we stop in marker and they discuss and after That objectives start) I want to know and use please tell me how to do colgate.gifcolgate.gifsigh.gifsigh.gifsigh.gif

ZAZ

thank you ZAZ , i got so much help but how to make a scene with cleos or scm  (SCENE eg:- Lance and Ken enters when we stop in marker and they discuss and after That objectives start) I want to know and use please tell me how to do colgate.gif  colgate.gif  sigh.gif  sigh.gif  sigh.gif

1.) don't request a script or template

2.) read my previous post again

3.) decompile the vc main.scm and store it as originVCmain.txt

then use it to find methods and opcodes

learn to use the search function,

write small and simple scripts and test it to get practice in coding

4.) The basic method for scripted cutscenes or Intro:

fade in

load, create and arrange stuff

enable widescreen

set camera

fade out

rrrptlya

ZAZ

hey man,could you help me on a file cleo?

ZAZ
ZAZ

I'm not the only one who try to help if you post your script here in the mission coding forum

rrrptlya

ZAZ

I'm not the only one who try to help if you post your script here in the mission coding forum

all right

I asked if you could help me because in your answers you seem to be quite knowledgeable on the subject, it seems you always finds a solution

Edited by rrrptlya

ZAZ

ZAZ

all right

I asked if you could help me because in your answers you seem to be quite knowledgeable on the subject, it seems you always finds a solution

Yes, maybe, but not everything is possible. Every week another newbie comes here and ask any question and then then they never come back again.

Do you really think i should spend time and effort to answer that question:

or do you think YOU could spend more effort and time to give more informations depending to that question?

we're are here in mission coding forum and it works in this way: scriptmodders who need help post their script

rrrptlya

ZAZ

Yes, maybe, but not everything is possible. Every week another newbie comes here and ask any question and then then they never come back again.

Do you really think i should spend time and effort to answer that question:

or do you think YOU could spend more effort and time to give more informations depending to that question?

we're are here in mission coding forum and it works in this way: scriptmodders who need help post their script

______________________________________________________________________________________

ZAZ

Yes, I think you should help me, I'm always frequenting here, why not contribute more on scripting, programming, do not know almost anything ..

I do not know if my doubt is totally related to a script, but I think you know how to help me.

It is in relation to a script ..

For a long time I try this modification and can not, do not have much knowledge in the area of programming ..

I made some modifications here in GTA, only here does not work like the cleo, mod's were replacements of those who have only replace that file in the DATA folder .. those who own format. DAT, ide, such as pedgrp.DAT, weapons . dat, pedstats.DAT, peds.ide, ...

That script I have to add one of these ai files with endings. DAT, to remove the limit for recruiting gang members? the limit is 7, how do to remove this limit and may recruit more?

Already tried gangspawn big, homie spawner, only not worked, does not work here the nucleus, these files are. Cs, does not work here.

I modified them, replacing it in the DATA folder, have become members with dual weapon's (Dual smg's, dual desert eagle, dual pistol), and other causes they just die if shot in the head,cj also stayed with two guns, dual miniguns, ak 47 dual, dual desert eagle, dual shotgun, pistol silent dual..

I made the substitution of pedgrp.DAT, pedstats.DAT ,happened and what I said up there ,/\

Took to make these modifications, I believe gives also to remove the limit of members recruited ..

I must add script and That Which folder / file?

Which mod or script which removes that limit members recruited?

for me to recruit as many members as I want?

The mod That does not need cleo

Edited by rrrptlya

boomshowdown

happy.gif Zaz you are a genius modder and also Sorry for that spam i had post a topic 3 months ago but i didnt got answer and thanks again but last tension is that how to give animation like dance to swamp model i wanted just this and please learn me how to load audio colgate.gif

ZAZ

ZAZ

Yes, I think you should help me, I'm always frequenting here, why not contribute more on scripting, programming, do not know almost anything ..

I do not know if my doubt is totally related to a script, but I think you know how to help me.

It is in relation to a script ..

For a long time I try this modification and can not, do not have much knowledge in the area of programming ..

I made some modifications here in GTA, only here does not work like the cleo, mod's were replacements of those who have only replace that file in the DATA folder .. those who own format. DAT, ide, such as pedgrp.DAT, weapons . dat, pedstats.DAT, peds.ide, ...

That script I have to add one of these ai files with endings. DAT, to remove the limit for recruiting gang members? the limit is 7, how do to remove this limit and may recruit more?

Already tried gangspawn big, homie spawner, only not worked, does not work here the nucleus, these files are. Cs, does not work here.

I modified them, replacing it in the DATA folder, have become members with dual weapon's (Dual smg's, dual desert eagle, dual pistol), and other causes they just die if shot in the head,cj also stayed with two guns, dual miniguns, ak 47 dual, dual desert eagle, dual shotgun, pistol silent dual..

I made the substitution of pedgrp.DAT, pedstats.DAT ,happened and what I said up there ,/\

Took to make these modifications, I believe gives also to remove the limit of members recruited ..

I must add script and That Which folder / file?

Which mod or script which removes that limit members recruited?

for me to recruit as many members as I want?

The mod That does not need cleo

I don't know how to remove the 7 member limit. I'm shure that it can't be done with modifing data files of data folder.

The gangspawn big mod don't remove the 7 member limit but it spawns 2 gangs and each gang have a leader and these 2 leaders are members of the player_char gang.

Why not? Are you playing with x-box? or does cleo won't for your game?

Or maybe the cheat memory codes to activate the mod don't work because you have a wrong exe?

rrrptlya

ZAZ

I play the Playstation 2 ..

I do not know if it is possible to install cleo gta ps2 ..

Already tried and could not ..

I thought the gang spawn removed the limit ..

More anyway, when recruits members are more than 7, and can recruit as you want ..

How do I add to add to this gangspawn in the DATA folder? Cleo Without the need for him to work?

reappoint and save it as. DAT or go and put it in the DATA folder and try to add it in some file does not work there not?

There is nothing you can do to make it work without gangspawn cleo?

Is there any format to do the same mod but with another extension?

ZAZ

ZAZ

I play the Playstation 2 ..

I do not know if it is possible to install cleo gta ps2 ..

Already tried and could not ..

I thought the gang spawn removed the limit ..

More anyway, when recruits members are more than 7, and can recruit as you want ..

How do I add to add to this gangspawn in the DATA folder? Cleo Without the need for him to work?

reappoint and save it as. DAT or go and put it in the DATA folder and try to add it in some file does not work there not?

There is nothing you can do to make it work without gangspawn cleo?

Is there any format to do the same mod but with another extension?

The script can be added to data\script\main.scm, but main.scm may not be bigger than the original one to work with console version, so far i know.

So it needs to remove any other script and you must then start a new game.

rrrptlya

ZAZ

Is there another program that I can open the main.scm without the sanny builder?

I have no no gta pc version,

Sanny builder not open the. scm gta ps2 ..

He asks for the directory to the folder that file is program / ​​Rockstargames / Gta san ....

But this folder only exists for those who have the pc version

Adding to the main.scm script, the script will run without the need cleo?

Edited by rrrptlya

ZAZ

ZAZ

Is there another program that I can open the main.scm without the sanny builder?

I have no no gta pc version,

Sanny builder not open the. scm gta ps2 ..

He asks for the directory to the folder that file is program / ​​Rockstargames / Gta san ....

But this folder only exists for those who have the pc version

There are also other scm editors like Bart Waterducks Missionbuilder but it's more complicate and don't makes sense.

You could create a dummy-SA directory to can install sannybuilder. At moment i don't know if some specific gamefiles must be available for the installation.

So just try first following:

Create the SA root folder where ever you want and name it: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

create there any *.txt file and rename it to gta_sa.exe

create a subfolder with name: data

create inside of this data folder a subfolder with name: script

create inside of this data\script folder two *.txt files and rename these to main.scm and script.img

then you should have folders and files with these paths:

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\gta_sa.exe

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\data\script\main.scm

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\data\script\script.img

Then give by installation the path to this Grand Theft Auto San Andreas folder

maybe it works

if not, then we can ask in sannybuilder forum which files are required or any other member here will give the answer

Adding to the main.scm script, the script will run without the need cleo?

it needs to change and remove a few cleo codes, then it will work

Edited by ZAZ

rrrptlya

ZAZ

Man, I wanted to first thank you for the replies, Helped me a lot, thank you.

I did what you said, I created this folder That You spoke there, Gave no more right ..

I wanted to ask you a thing, if you not give to the,smooth, it is the I said above, Already Helped me a lot with your answers ..

You could not add this script for me?

I send my main.scm

I host the main.scm in 4shared, send you the link, the User and Password, you add the script gangspawn it, hosts again and send me the link to download?

I send to you the User name and password for the site you host the main.scm script with the big add gangspawn

or you can send me by email, step my email, and you send the script to add gangspawnbig

Silent
There are also other scm editors like Bart Waterducks Missionbuilder but it's more complicate and don't makes sense.

You could create a dummy-SA directory to can install sannybuilder. At moment i don't know if some specific gamefiles must be available for the installation.

For San Andreas, you need that sort of dummy dir:

gta_sa.exe - can be just an empty filedata\  .\  default.ide - these three should contain valid data  peds.ide  vehicles.ide  script\     .\     [your SCM is going to be saved here]

rrrptlya

ZAZ

hey man, I managed to open the main.scm and script cleo ..

I do not know if the right script add, just copy everything that the entire script gangspawn're in, open the main.scm, skip a line and paste the script it?

or have to remove the names CLEO {.} cs, Versions, MAIN ==== ====

and there's necklace 'thread BIG GANG' forward?

I added the script by gangspawn sannybuilder, only when saved, it does not save the original main.scm, open the main.scm to see if the script was there, not more and the file size is not increased, automatically creating another main.scm only format.txt folder script

what do I do now?

Edited by rrrptlya

ZAZ

take that and test it:

Download GTASA-BigGang-main-scm

Main.scm and script.img are based on originally main of PC version, TwoPlayer mission isn't available

I removed some scripts to make the file smaller and to get space for the Gangspawn script

I removed the Intro mission,

the Video Game: Let's Get Ready To Bumble,

the Help thread

and the introst thread

don't forget to read the readme.txt

hope it works smile.gif

rrrptlya

ZAZ

dude, thank you so much, it worked ..

you amazing ..

In pc version worked

More on the ps2 version not worked

I think it's because it's for your main.scm version pc

main.scm and script.img ps2 version must be different

Edited by rrrptlya

rrrptlya

ZAZ

I am graceless to ask something to you again ..

Could you add for me the homie spawner in my main.scm, my main.scm ps2 version..

?

homie spawner is a script cleo

in game, the more press the button "Home", Appear more members if continuir pressing the "Home" are appearing more each time you press the "Home" appearing on more ..

More in control of ps2 does not have the home button, This "Home" button would have to be some control on who has the ps2, or any button that has the same functions ..

maybe will not work

here is the link of the main.scm my ps2 version,script.img my ps2 version and the homie spawner..

MAIN.scm PS2 :

http://www.mediafire.com/?yfxfsf2tzsz1xgs

SCRIPT.img PS2 :

http://www.mediafire.com/?c0plbv307envznu

Homie Spawner :

http://www.mediafire.com/?op0idkbavvapoha

If you have any problem to download the files, tell me that I step my User and password

Edited by rrrptlya

ZAZ

I downloaded the 3 files and opend the main.scm. It's very different to the pc version and i need first to understand it.

Maybe i'll do it at any time or maybe not.

rrrptlya

ZAZ

Smooth

Edited by rrrptlya

boomshowdown

smooth to make cleo but still cant understood to make cutscene and animations