Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,336 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
jackusCTB

CLEO 4 Ryosuke's missile.cs found

jackusCTB

OK, so I found this download link for a CLEO 4 version of his famous script. The password is "gtasa".

I recompiled the source file, changing the file extension from .s to .cs. Seems to work, in fact appears a green 0 in the top left corner. Don't know why, though.

Pawelo

yyyy how to download?

jackusCTB

1. Copy the password (CTRL+C)

2. Click on the link

3. Scroll down

4. Paste the password (CTRL+V)

5. Click on the gray button

6. Wait till the site refreshes

7. Scroll down

8. Click on the gray button (Final download)

tridbee

OK, so I found this download link for a CLEO 4 version of his famous script. The password is "gtasa".

I recompiled the source file, changing the file extension from .s to .cs. Seems to work, in fact appears a green 0 in the top left corner. Don't know why, though.

Does it need old CLEO 3 files? And it use old version or updated version with missile camera?

Plus, there are 2 folder name CLEO and omake (bonus in japanese) so which one should I use?

Edited by tridbee

jackusCTB

Does it need old CLEO 3 files? And it use old version or updated version with missile camera?

Plus, there are 2 folder name CLEO and omake (bonus in japanese) so which one should I use?

You should open the .txt files with Sanny Builder, change every ".s" to ".cs" and then compile with the same name as in the "CLEO" folder. You will just need the original "missile.dat".

tridbee

You should open the .txt files with Sanny Builder, change every ".s" to ".cs" and then compile with the same name as in the "CLEO" folder. You will just need the original "missile.dat".

which .txt file? missile.txt or missile_start.txt?

When I open and compile the missile.txt it say "Local variable 39 in threat is out of range"

If you can, please upload your recompiled files on mediafire or sendspace.

Edited by tridbee

jackusCTB

When I open and compile the missile.txt it say "Local variable 39 in threat is out of range"

Both missile.txt or missile_start.txt. About the local variable that is bigger than 33, set Sanny Builder to "Ignore unknow errors".

tridbee

Both missile.txt or missile_start.txt. About the local variable that is bigger than 33, set Sanny Builder to "Ignore unknow errors".

Those lines:

{$VERSION 3.1.0023}

{$CLEO .s}

just add "c" before "s" then compile it, right? And do the same with missile_start.txt

well I have to test it.

P/s: it crashed after loaded game.

Edited by tridbee

jackusCTB

Those lines:

{$VERSION 3.1.0023}

{$CLEO .s}

just add "c" before "s" then compile it, right? And do the same with missile_start.txt

well I have to test it.

P/s: it crashed after loaded game.

Also where there's "create_custom_thread 'MISSILE.s'" you should replace with .cs

tridbee

After starting a new game, a strange line of numbers appear on the left top screen, I skipped the cutscene and the game freeze, then crashed.

I replaced all .s with .cs in both files.

jackusCTB
After starting a new game, a strange line of numbers appear on the left top screen, I skipped the cutscene and the game freeze, then crashed.

While a buddy of mine got it working, I, you and many other people not. The mod it's not mine, though.

tridbee

While a buddy of mine got it working, I, you and many other people not. The mod it's not mine, though.

heh heh, may be it's difficult to make a famous mod compatible with CLEO 4. smile.gif

Gramps

Why not get your buddy to upload his 'working' files.

Others have unsuccessfully attempted to get this working with CLEO4.

HPro

I'm da guy who find how to make it work since i'm his buddy.

tridbee

I'm da guy who find how to make it work since i'm his buddy.

Really?

Anyway, great work bro.

P/s: little trouble, it still spawn the normal missiles.

Edited by tridbee

Deji

The chances this will work probably depends on your version of CLEO 4 (there are a few rogue ones out there).

jackusCTB
The chances this will work probably depends on your version of CLEO 4 (there are a few rogue ones out there).

Which versions of Cleo 4 do exists? I thought only 4.1.1.30f and 4.2a...

tridbee

I remembered that I've seen one of your topic. About recompile the missile script, but not this advanced one.

aStiffSausage

Just to give a little bumpy-bump...

I'm kinda surprised of this. It works about 10% of the time, with no apparent reason. I may start the game several times and the script isn't working, but suddenly at start-up it gives green numbers instead of red ones and then it works. No .asi-plugin errors or anything, it just seems random for me when it works and when it doesn't.

adoel488
Just to give a little bumpy-bump...

I'm kinda surprised of this. It works about 10% of the time, with no apparent reason. I may start the game several times and the script isn't working, but suddenly at start-up it gives green numbers instead of red ones and then it works. No .asi-plugin errors or anything, it just seems random for me when it works and when it doesn't.

do you mean ryosuke's missile mod that one comes with missile camera, own its missile model(s), and increased missile speed?if so, its actually designed for cleo 3.1.0023 but its work fine on my gta sa (cleo 4.1.1.30f) and don't forget it also has missile.dat file..

Node
Does anyone know what happened to Ryosuke?

aStiffSausage

Seems he has retired. There's not a single update in his website since November 2011, and his YouTube channel has been active the whole time.

Apu889

bump blush.gif

he ever telling someone on his twitter if his HDD has broken, and he don't know went to back modding or no, years ago. however, he still active on twitter until this seconds.

https://twitter.com/Ryosuke839

tridbee

hi-

i already send a link in this page:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=455229&st=20

but maybe this link is dead-

i reupload it in this link:

http://up.vbiran.ir/uploads/136112459014839_0omake.rar

don't forget thanks to me. biggrin.gif

this aint work for me :|

edit:

Anyway, if you guy still want to use hydra HUD mod with cleo 4 without problem, so here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?ka17f1a90so2qcw

A fixed version, and compiled in .asi format. and only compatible with CLEO 4

Edited by tridbee

ajidehak

thanks bro

i still not check it

but u say it works

so it must worked

thanks thanks thanks

HPro

the last working download is not the fixed one who got the fix as i no longer have it

Silent

Use official missile script and CLEO 4.3.