Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,934 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

The_Majestic

GTA V T-Shirts Now Available!

lefantome
I have that shirt already.

Anyway Cover reveal tomorrow is pretty much CONFIRMED!!!111

HOW?

pure magic!

:rotfl: you can't take as serious posts like that. anyway they have spammed again the preorder shirt on the warehouse so maybe tomorrow(or earlier) they will show us the cover and announce the final release date, it's something important for "preorders"

hhamzah99
I have that shirt already.

Anyway Cover reveal tomorrow is pretty much CONFIRMED!!!111

HOW?

pure magic!

:rotfl: you can't take as serious posts like that. anyway they have spammed again the preorder shirt on the warehouse so maybe tomorrow(or earlier) they will show us the cover and announce the final release date, it's something important for "preorders"

LOVE YOU <3

Aborted_Fetus

Just got mine today. I went with the big V logo because it would have been too similar to my GTA IV shirts if I got the standard one. That and I think it pops more (even if only a handful of people know what it is). To those complaining that it makes you a walking advertisement for Rockstar/GTA, do you only ever wear plain clothes? Even if your clothes only have the logo of a clothing company, you're still advertising for them, r-tard.

The difference is, you're a walking pussy repellant.

Oh that goes without saying. GTA > pussy. GTA doesn't get clingy afterward.

idesmond

God you guys complain about the simplest things ever! It's gta v stuff, that's what you want to see so don't complain when you see it. angry.gif

XxcamptechxX
Funny Story but I work at a Lighting place in NY and Rockstar games sent in some of our product to be repaired. I emailed the dude and said how much I was a fan of the series and whatnot and he emailed back asked for me shirt size and what platform I use lol. Hes sending something hopefully its one of these shirts. His name is Jeff Mayer I have a picture of the email but I cant figure out how to post jpegs on here its annoying

I ended up receiving this package from the guy I met over at R* NYC and he freaking sent me both GTAV shirts, A Handful of R* Shirts they offer, A R* Hat and MP3, Red Dead Game of The Year and LA Noire! Coolest sh*t ever!!!! Someone wanna tell me how to upload Jpegs from my PC so I can show proof?

J-B

Funny Story but I work at a Lighting place in NY and Rockstar games sent in some of our product to be repaired. I emailed the dude and said how much I was a fan of the series and whatnot and he emailed back asked for me shirt size and what platform I use lol. Hes sending something hopefully its one of these shirts. His name is Jeff Mayer I have a picture of the email but I cant figure out how to post jpegs on here its annoying

I ended up receiving this package from the guy I met over at R* NYC and he freaking sent me both GTAV shirts, A Handful of R* Shirts they offer, A R* Hat and MP3, Red Dead Game of The Year and LA Noire! Coolest sh*t ever!!!! Someone wanna tell me how to upload Jpegs from my PC so I can show proof?

Go to : http://imgur.com/ Click the "computer" button in the upper right corner and choose the file you want to upload. Then copy the direct link url and post it here.

Showstopper 26

Nice!

XxcamptechxX

user posted image

Sorry about the size didnt know how to fix that either lol confused.gif But I thought this was cool as hell!

Edited by XxcamptechxX

I Shot The Sheriff

Posts should have a resize tool...

XxcamptechxX

I did the size and set it to smallest. Didnt do anything.

Zancudo

I did the size and set it to smallest. Didnt do anything.

YOU STRETCHA' FOOL!

Hell, nigga yo! Wrap it down or I'll call ma moms!

Ash_735

I like how Rockstar will just give a boat load of T-Shirts, Free Copies of their games, etc, to anyone who wears a badge with Press on it, or simply writes positive things about them whilst everyone else has to buy this stuff.

XxcamptechxX
I like how Rockstar will just give a boat load of T-Shirts, Free Copies of their games, etc, to anyone who wears a badge with Press on it, or simply writes positive things about them whilst everyone else has to buy this stuff.

I think you missed the part about our Company doing business with them lol. Get a job and someone might reward you as well smile.gif

bluetops

In our country, you can just buy a black t-shirt for less than $5 and you can even ask for discounts. Then, just go to some shop who makes prints and have them print the V logo on it.

I don't know how much is that but it won't be too much, I'm sure.

Ash_735

I think you missed the part about our Company doing business with them lol. Get a job and someone might reward you as well smile.gif

I get this stuff from Rockstar to, but I still think it's funny.

Razed-

That shirt looks too long, like a skirt or something.

XxcamptechxX
That shirt looks too long, like a skirt or something.

Im a large (Tubby) the sleeves are folded in lol actually fits nice! Not too cheap looking at all!

chsJO

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

inlove.gif Large Size

Edited by chsJO